Session 14-18th April : (Guestimate) 12 ICTO's

Kohat Total = ~ 29

ISSB Gujranwala

Total might be ~ 25

ISSB Malir

Total Might be ~ 15

Grand Total = ~65-90

Seats available would be near 20-40

Let's c what comes next....The odds are still high.

Salam !
I am also ICTO candidate. My ISSB was from 10th to 14th April and Alhamdulillah i was recommended from ISSB. My final interview at ASRC Rawalpindi is also done.Now i am waiting for Final Call of Recommendation INSHALLAH. Everybody pray for my Success.
Anybody with same case????

Brother my friend is recommended from Gujranwala ISSB in 14th to 18th batch. so there was ISSB in Gujranwala

Salam !
I am also ICTO candidate. My ISSB was from 10th to 14th April and Alhamdulillah i was recommended from ISSB. My final interview at ASRC Rawalpindi is also done.Now i am waiting for Final Call of Recommendation INSHALLAH. Everybody pray for my Success.
Anybody with same case????

what kind of interview was that? and what kind of questions were asked?

Dear Interview was composition of Technical and general questions. Technical questions are asked by an ICTO sitting with General. It was panel of about 8 Officers. A Maj general and Brigadiers and Colonels. The technical person will ask about your specialized field and then he will ask questions accordingly. Other Officers may ask General knowledge questions as well,so you have to prepare yourself for General knowledge as well as technical questions related to your specialized field. Alhamdulillah my Interview was outstanding. Pray for my Success and i am very much Hopeful from ALLAH
If anybody having any query, you can ask anytime :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

what kind of interview was that? and what kind of questions were asked?

Dear Interview was composition of Technical and general questions. Technical questions are asked by an ICTO sitting with General. It was panel of about 8 Officers. A Maj general and Brigadiers and Colonels. The technical person will ask about your specialized field and then he will ask questions accordingly. Other Officers may ask General knowledge questions as well,so you have to prepare yourself for General knowledge as well as technical questions related to your specialized field. Alhamdulillah my Interview was outstanding. Pray for my Success and i am very much Hopeful from ALLAH
If anybody having any query, you can ask anytime

If anybody having any query, you can ask anytime :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

If anybody having any query, you can ask anytime

whats your specialized field and what was the death of questions in terms of tectonically?please share questions

My field is Networks Security having experience of 4 years with good number of certifications related to Juniper,Cisco and Microsoft.
Questions asked were in very rapid style,questions were as follow:

Tell me routing protocols on which you have worked.
what is OSPF.what is RIP. What is BGP?
how DHCP Server Works?
how arp works?
tell me about OSI Model?
why IPV6 is bring onto ground,reasons?

My field is Networks Security having experience of 4 years with good number of certifications related to Juniper,Cisco and Microsoft.
Questions asked were in very rapid style,questions were as follow:

Tell me routing protocols on which you have worked.
what is OSPF.what is RIP. What is BGP?
how DHCP Server Works?
how arp works?
tell me about OSI Model?
why IPV6 is bring onto ground,reasons?

please also answer, ISSb be of ICTO were same as long course one? if different what kind of qualities were they looking in ICTO guys

please also answer, ISSb be of ICTO were same as long course one? if different what kind of qualities were they looking in ICTO guys

Dear ISSB Criteria is same for all i.e. it is same for LC, for Graduate course and even for ICTO course. They find the defined qualities in candidates and even after recommendation i don't know what they have found in me.

Back
Top Bottom