What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Vrsoldier why do u worry man?
Ur not goin as GC LC?
Ur just gonna be a grada as they call graduates there... nobdy care wat Gradas do, they r soft on em.

i am already a grada yaar (or chacha as we are called there)

yeah things are quite easy as compared to the longies but for people who have left a desk job its a bit hard... but hey no one enjoys in PMA :) so how could we!!!

thanx :)

being in PMA is tough!!!! but the thing is just hold on to it!!!! their priorities are

1. physical
2. academics

they have given 2nd place to academics as they know you are already educated enough!!! even if you are not good at physical they do let you go through but you get a really hard time at PMA as grace is only given to the physically fit!!! they do say thay they will relegate you if you didnt come up to the standards but i am yet to see a DSSC being relegated (either it be docs or ICTOs)

as per computer guys they have been opening data centers around and as far as i have heard they have opened one in Swat as well, plus the whole army is getting connected and paperwork is being limited, video conferences are being held, rather then depending upon the typical mail system army is switching on to its own intranet kind of system!!!! so you will be needed!!!
well i hope they call us :) and good luck being not relegated yet :) yaar relegation is a threat...lolz...i am in waiting list but GHQ gave nothing in written, just verbal that send your complete 8th sem transcript and they will consider us in the NEXT batch :) what are the odds sir?

Nice to see you back Vr_Soldiers.

Our docs had been returned by GHQ, although we're still hopeful we'll be called by next batch. Please share any info that you have.

These 4,5 guys i know, all of us were even 99% done. we passed final medical, but only our degrees were late.

It'll be a shame if the army let all these guys go, because we already went through so much to get in, now the ball is in army's court :s

Nice to see you back Vr_Soldiers.

Our docs had been returned by GHQ, although we're still hopeful we'll be called by next batch. Please share any info that you have.

These 4,5 guys i know, all of us were even 99% done. we passed final medical, but only our degrees were late.

It'll be a shame if the army let all these guys go, because we already went through so much to get in, now the ball is in army's court :s
i am also happy that VrSolDireS came to real world even if for mere 7 days :p

Yes we did our best and now its upto Army. But they can't write our destiny. Can they? :)

well read all of your threads, very informative discussion. i wanna ask one thing. i gave ISSB twice, but what we give in psychological test was
WORD ASSOCIATION TEST.
PICTURE STORY WRITING
YOUR GOOD POINTS
YOUR WEAK POINTS.

but in the start of the discussion, i came to know that in ICTO psy test, they take only this kind of test in YES or NO. is it really true...???

i mean that its psy test is really diff from ISSB psy test??

Hey Guys!!!
I am Naeem Ahmad from Layyah.
I have done BS(Computer Science) from FAST-NUCES.
I had also applied for the ICTO and my name was also in the final selected candidate list but due to my degree incompletion, i was postponded for the next batch.

Do u guys have any info about next batch date???

Hey Guys!!!
I am Naeem Ahmad from Layyah.
I have done BS(Computer Science) from FAST-NUCES.
I had also applied for the ICTO and my name was also in the final selected candidate list but due to my degree incompletion, i was postponded for the next batch.

Do u guys have any info about next batch date???
yaar most of guys i know who were selected in ICTO 2010 are now gradually losing hope. No one knows for sure, when next batch will be announced. but i talked to Sir Lt. Col. Habib and he told me that there are good chances that those who were selected before will be called now.

yaar most of guys i know who were selected in ICTO 2010 are now gradually losing hope. No one knows for sure, when next batch will be announced. but i talked to Sir Lt. Col. Habib and he told me that there are good chances that those who were selected before will be called now.

Hoping for the best...................Inshallah

A VERY warm and sincere congrats to all the members of the ICTO batch who were enrolled in pak army as captains :)

Hoping we get to join the honoured ranks too very soon :) please please please GHQ, call us@!!!! :P :pakistan:

AOA
i need information about ICTO as i am going bscs(5th sem).how and when to apply for ICTO?
waiting for your kind reply.
REGARDS

hi guys. ICTO batch 2011 has been announced. VrSoldiers, please help us as u always has. I was selected in 2010 batch but was on waiting list. How should i pursue my case in GHQ?

Can anyone tell that what major subjects should be covered for test of coprs of sigs? I have to give the test for corps of sigs but dun hav any idea wat things should hav to be prepared for test.

I am Saeed Iqbal KhattaK
Lec. in Computer Science,
Hangu Public High School & College,
Hangu(Semi.Govt)

Now, I've applied for the Post ICTO,

anybody can tell me, about the Contents(Topics) of ICTO Screening Test. Plz Help me,

03339533493:pakistan:

i have given once ICTO in last June, 2009.
basically ICTO is Direct Short Commsion,
and no ISSB should be taken in that.
when u qualify the aptitude test,
then next written test are same as taken on 1st day ISSB Centre.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom