What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

Why not MiG 35?
SU-35 is better than MIG-35 in many aspects

The main difference between MiG-35 and Su-35 is that Su-35 is heavy fighter bomber and MiG-35 is medium combat aircraft. And since MiG-35 is still in development.

These Russian beauties need macho keepers. Among the potential suitors who can beat the PAF mad-maxes? It's not arranged marriage through dowries (in the middle eastern socities it's the bride side that collects dowry), but snatching the Prom Queen and going for a ride on a Harley Davidson. On top of it a few Turkish ornaments, which are basically poisonous claws in disguise, would do much justice to their beauty. Go ahead Pak Ferhats. Best of luck with your winning Russian Shirins....

The news does not say that the deal has been finalized yet
Plus the Russians will never sell us the AL41 engines because of Indian lobbying. Most likely the deal will involve just the airframes :lol:
Get over it india is not everything it's about conflict of interest if it was a case than they would have denied us MI 35 sales and never offered us S 2 PANTSIR either

Get over it don't use prefixed mindset it is not india who will stop economy food of Russia if they sell to Pakistan

Russia made it clear to India that Russia will sell weapons to any customer

Get over your prefixed computerized mindset be human change according the situation

Imran Khan sir

SU 35 is very best of the best it posses great threat to jets likes of F 15 F 18 RAFALE and EF 2000

its thrust vectoring gives it edge over its enemies and it can carry wide range of heavy weapons you only can imagine

If procured I rest assure you Indian Navy andindian airforce think twice before entering Pakistani air and water

We lack air superiority jet just imagine best pilots gets best machine I bet you Indian pilots deny to get my airborne

PAF Make graves of their jets in bases just get our boys required jets not old crap F 16 we have to change with word we should respect our airmen sacrificing their life's give them a sword which is two sided blade so enemy even in numbers don't stand a chance

With help of ALLAH which is mottoof every Muslim in war I rest assure you bring 100 india they still don't stand a chance if we have a wrath of ALLAH with our swords

These Russian beauties need macho keepers. Among the potential suitors who can beat the PAF mad-maxes? It's not arranged marriage through dowries (in the middle eastern socities it's the bride side that collects dowry), but snatching the Prom Queen and going for a ride on a Harley Davidson. On top of it a few Turkish ornaments, which are basically poisonous claws in disguise, would do much justice to their beauty. Go ahead Pak Ferhats. Best of luck with your winning Russian Shirins....

It's about result and job done if these beasts maintenance hungry guarantee me result I buy it get over mindset of buying a car it's about life and death matter in that matter money maintenance idiot justi fixations made by cowards

SU-35 is better than MIG-35 in many aspects

The main difference between MiG-35 and Su-35 is that Su-35 is heavy fighter bomber and MiG-35 is medium combat aircraft. And since MiG-35 is still in development.
medium is better, no need for heavy

medium is better, no need for heavy
SU-35 is long range heavy weight Jet, SU-35 is best for us to secure our sea, SU-35 is better than MIG-35 in all aspects and SU-35 is the best combat fighter Jet the Russians have ever manufactured till now.
Armament(SU-35)
Guns: 1× 30 mm GSh-301 internal cannon with 150 rounds
Hardpoints: 12 hardpoints, consisting of 2 wingtip rails, and 10 wing and fuselage stations with a capacity of 8,000 kg (17,630 lb) of ordnance and provisions to carry combinations of:
Rockets:
S-25L laser-guided rocket
S-25 unguided rocket
B-8 unguided S-8 rocket pods
B-13 unguided S-13 rocket pods
Missiles:
Vympel R-27R/ER/T/ET
Vympel R-77 – the proposed R-77M, R-77T
Vympel R-73E/M, and R-74M
Vympel R-37M[156]
Kh-29T/L
Kh-31P/A
Kh-59ME
Bombs:
FAB-250 250-kilogram (550 lb) unguided bombs
FAB-500 500-kilogram (1,100 lb) unguided bombs
KAB-500L laser-guided bomb
KAB-1500 laser-guided bomb
Other:
buddy refueling pod

Armament (MIG-35)
The aircraft can carry the RVV-AE (R-77), R-27ER1, R-27ET1, R-27R1, R-27T1, R-73E air-to-air missiles, the Kh-29T, Kh-29L, Kh-31A, Kh-31P, Kh-35E air-to-surface missiles, the KAB-500KR (OD), KAB-500L guided bombs, as well as rockets and free-fall bombs. The aircraft retains the GSh-301 built-in gun./"A-A", "A-S" missiles, guided aerial bombs, rockets, aerial bombs and built-in air-gun of 30 mm caliber

strengthening of economy and paying some hard cash to Russians..

@waz
What you think about this bro
@waz @Sinnerman108 @PARIKRAMA
yeah abt that, our economy is still recovering, and is in the process gaining back our ''fire'' by which we were growing in 2000s with 7.5-6% average and at one time hit 8%. U must know now that besides the defence industry, rest of economy and market in india is all but saturated ie in a lot of sectors the companies from powerful economies have established themselves like companies from America, Japan, British, France etc.

While in our case keeping in view the economic crisis of 2008 from which west is still recovering as a whole, it is still in need of finding easy markets from where they can stabilize themselves and their trillionare/billionaire elite who own their countries, their governments so to speak..... can either recover or make further profits. eg last year or an year ago we all saw news from pakistan which was picked up by all financial,economy watchdogs news papers of now in pakistan in a month a record 40 million vehicles were sold because it was the same year when op zarb e azb had been started, in the same year a flock of German vehicles manufacturing companies started lobbying for manufacturing plants in our country to get a share in that 40 million sales. And now just recently Audi as well as a Chinese car manufacturing company has just opened a plant/factory in Karachi. As a result we saw how Gen Raheel visited Germany last month where Germans have agreed to finally play by our rules and r willing to sell us weapons for the ''war on terror'' as well as want joint exercises and training etc As well as our NSG bid was rumored to be discussed.

And now on top of that because of CPEC, another boom is expected in the category of heavy vehicle demand, another European company i think from UK called MAN has introduced its trucks in our country too in recent times as well as a few chinese truck companies as well. Even before u remember that Blackberry, who refused to share its data with our intelligence and had decided to leave as a result in 31 december 2015. It later changed its mind when the actual date arrived and in january or February in 2016 had announced that it is willing to abide by our rules hence has requested the government to be allowed to operate. Now u see even UK is being slowly pressurized to not host the terrorists in their soil ie Altaf Hussain, and Baloch organizations.

With Russia, we have allowed them and their Gazprom to build our gas pipelines sector which will be coming from iran by the end of this year and will go to China under CPEC initiative as well as used by Pakistan, basically we have replaced India from IPI project Instead its now IPC, Iran Pakistan China. And now Russia is selling us weapons too for our requirement as well as technical co-operation in military, officers exchange programs and join training etc. Even our NSG bid as well (see Belarus, Kazakhstan have agreed to support our bid, which are Russia's Bangladesh)

Now what does this show u? I mean what r the optics here? It shows that Pakistan which itself is a 6th or 8th largest country in terms of population which directly means it has 6th-8th largest market in the world. We can play by these rules too which india invents in order to isolate pakistan, we can also play with same rules to fail india as well, just as u guys have been saying all along ie ''money talks''.

In the end only losers would be india and those countries who abide by its rules like America and France.

Last edited:
You used my favorite word, Logic.

I will not troll you anymore.

My take,

Modi sarkar has over played it's hand.
Russia has a legacy of pride and heritage, that they will consider before anything else.

This sukhoi deal may never happen, which is fine.

however India was russia's source of cash since many decades. Now western arm manufacturers are eating
out of that pie which is india's defense budget. Russians are getting the 2nd spoils.
Whereas top dollars are going westwards.
It's an insult to a country which was your defense partner for too long, too deep.

When George bush came , I told the indians it is now your turn to be in the middle of hug of death.

Now you will see it happen.

Modi Sarkar will burn and destroy excellent work done by Indian diplomats since decades.

I say that as a Pakistani.
Its not actually Modi, but its RAW who is controlling their country and its foreign policy through this man (shown below). Modi is just too stupid and illiterate to understand how real world works.
Here is what Pakistan Affairs has to say about him.....

French premier Hollande meeting India's Modi on the sidelines of G20 meet, under the "watchful eyes " of the guy who arranged terror attacks in Baluchistan and runs propaganda to instigate people of other parts of Pakistan , and yes he is a psychopath, seen here behaving like Modi's suspicious husband.
#ajitDOVAL the suspicious husband.

Last edited:
Su-35 is a very potent 4.5th generation aircraft which is a viable option for Pakistan Airforce and Navy in strengthening the aerial defense of Pakistan. The ifs and buts affecting this deal is a challange for Pakistani diplomacy. China will surely help us in finalizing this deal with Russia.

Hurdles will be created by India and other jealous elements but i am hopeful for the induction of an advanced generation aircraft.

Not a good choice inducting a plane Indians have in the hundreds. Best possible outcome for PAF is the Eurofighter which will bring a totally unknown factor to the equation and which will compliment the F-16s. Even the JF-17 fleet could gain through this deal by employing some of the subsystems of the Eurofighter. Plus the Saudis fly this jet in the dozens.

This SU-35 deal of it ever happens is more of a bait than anything else.
SU-35 matches or surpasses Typhoon in many aspects. Typhoon is expensive. Rafael is close to Typhoon plus Indian have already fully evaluated Typhoon, so Typhoon won't be that of a surprise. PAF pilots have been training on Chinese Flankers, so they don't have to learn everything from ground up, Plus Chinese pilots will most likely share inside out of Flankers capabilities. While western sanctions can hurt Typhoon in future, Chinese are also buying SU-35 and also build their own copies, so getting spare part won't be that hard. Unlike Saudis, who can't even tighten their F-15 bolt on their own.

You seem pretty upset at the idea.
And every month you get pain in your as$ with such threads.
i would've got pain in the a or would've got upset over this news when it first came years ago,but its just getting ridiculous at this point.
like it or not,india is the biggest factor in pak getting su35 or not.
we even stooped f-16 sale from usa where we have less control then russia.

haha. at least we succeeded in our attempt ( 1971) if taken your comment seriously.. and for the rest of your comments yes its the national interest first.
Yes and this rule applies to everyone then, no matter how big or small they are!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom