What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

I have also been interacting with him on this forum and I see J-10 in addition to JF-17, F-16 brings nothing but a crippled fighter prone to sanctions. JH7 is for maritime and anti-ship roles while he favours EFT over Su35 since he thinks that will bring a good EW/ECM package for JF-17 so clearly he is not against JF-17 rather he points out certain shortcomings in the design which I also agree with and that's where J-10 comes into the picture.

The problem is not Su-35 vs EFT or F-16 vs M2k or Rafale but the attitude of certain bosses in PAF who don't seem to learn for the history and thus being dishonest with the nation in performance of their duties

No body is perfect, people do wrong stuff, people do mistakes. But

''Don't question Choice of others if you don't understand their reasons''

Its always easy to point finger of objection on some one else, but once you are in same boot you realise how tough it is.
For us its easy to throw stones at them saying random stuff based upon our ''knowledge'' of paper, but what real is going on is out of our approach.
Again I am saying, they may take many wrong decisions (deliberately or non deliberately) but they are also one which take best decisions.

Last edited:
If would be Nice if PAF buy SU-35 ,

India will have access to its Radar Frequency, Its Anti Jamming frequency and in Time of WAR Russia will stop supplying of spare parts. It will as good as passenger plane then.

I don't know IF PAF people is less knowledgeable or people in PDF...

And why would Russia do that ?
Only in insane defence manufacturer would do that as it will result no future sales by Russia to any other nation ... By the way Russia is more close to China so are they going to supply same info to Chinese in case of war between India and China

Such a stupid claim ... R u guys living in wonderland ?

And why would Russia do that ?
Only in insane defence manufacturer would do that as it will result no future sales by Russia to any other nation ... By the way Russia is more close to China so are they going to supply same info to Chinese in case of war between India and China

Such a stupid claim ... R u guys living in wonderland ?
Haven't you heard about deflection Codes of Anti-Ship Missiles given by French to UK in Falklands WAR ???? Did that make you stop buying French Weapons / Missiles?

Haven't you notice , India have the access to Weapons systems which is also used by Russian Army. ( albit littles less in Tech) but Given tech to china which are gen behind and discarded by Russia.
SU-27 only given after Russia gone for SU upgrade planes.

BTW, India uses Fuse of Western and Indian and Russian technology to get best of everything.

Haven't you heard about deflection Codes of Anti-Ship Missiles given by French to UK in Falklands WAR ???? Did that make you stop buying French Weapons / Missiles?

Haven't you notice , India have the access to Weapons systems which is also used by Russian Army. ( albit littles less in Tech) but Given tech to china which are gen behind and discarded by Russia.
SU-27 only given after Russia gone for SU upgrade planes.

BTW, India uses Fuse of Western and Indian and Russian technology to get best of everything.

So you are trying to say su30 in China is useless whereas su35 on order and s400 are discarded techs ... Hats off to you .... Nothing can beat your logic ... So no more replies to you

No body is perfect, people do corruption, people do mistakes. But
''Don't question Choice of others if you don't understand their reasons''
Its always easy to point finger of objection on some one else, but once you are in same boot you realise how wrong you were.
For us its easy to throw stones at them saying random stuff based upon our ''knowledge'' of paper, but what real is going on is out of our approach.
Again I am saying, they may take many wrong decisions (deliberately or deliberately) but they are also one which take best decisions.

Care to tell the Reason for going to SU which you people know India-Russia has strategic partnership? and Russia can provide easily the codes of radars / Jammers etc? and falling into trap?

Its albit, like India buying its planes from China in order to defend from PAK in the present scenario.

Everyone is aware about UK vs Argentina Falklands War and PAK do not have the same strategic level with Russia as India has.

I am talking about rationalization of decision, you people not even started talking .... and here champagne bottles already opened.

So you are trying to say su30 in China is useless whereas su35 on order and s400 are discarded techs ... Hats off to you .... Nothing can beat your logic ... So no more replies to you
if u don't have info about E-warfare , then don't discuses it.

A) China has Su-27 and not Su-30
B) China is replacing with its own Radars etc. which is again Gen Behind then Russians.
C) S400, Russia can disable S-400 easily I case used against Russian Interest. that's why China trying to copying it day and night.
D) Russia is now moved to S-500 series... so S-400 is now discarded by Russia, FYI.

So Mr. I hope you got the answer how Codes are given to friendly countries in case of wars. Anything you have to say on that?

Care to tell the Reason for going to SU which you people know India-Russia has strategic partnership? and Russia can provide easily the codes of radars / Jammers etc? and falling into trap?

Its albit, like India buying its planes from China in order to defend from PAK in the present scenario.

Everyone is aware about UK vs Argentina Falklands War and PAK do not have the same strategic level with Russia as India has.

I am talking about rationalization of decision, you people not even started talking .... and here champagne bottles already opened.
No I don't care to answer such immature questions. Jerk off

I was expecting some mad photoshop skillzzzz....

SU 35 is good plane, but I have doubts that it will ever fly in Pakistani color. Anyway, geopolitics can take strange turns, with India going after Rafales and F16s, Russia may sell SU 35s to Pakistan to get back at India. But again, there are many deal between India and Russia such as PAK FA, nuclear submarines, Brahmos etc.... Will Russia be willing to jeopardize those deals to get back at India for India going with Rafales and F16s etc...?

Do you really think India can afford to cancel deals like,
-Sukhois upgrades if not made then 250+ sukhois will become junks.
-Brahmos Missiles if cancels then India will only have to fire pellets to the enemies.
-FGFA deal if cancel the huge amount of Fund that was spend will be lost like shit.
-No more SAM's again.
-Submarine.

Can India afford to cancel above just because getting SU-35. Really?
Its a joke.

For a nation who just spent over US$ 4b on sacrificial animals in two days ....... I'd say ...... AFFORDABLE. LOLZ.

Ever heard of undocumented economy. Google it with Pakistan and be enlightened.
undocumented money can't be directed towards defense purchases. On the other sacrificing animals is a religious duty not wastage as many Pak people both Muslims/Non Muslims can't afford meat/beef by own pocket.

In order to raise money for defense sector is to increase our defense related exports and get self reliance in case of expensive armaments, same is interlinked not only with finances but with high quality science/technical education. education.

Do you really think India can afford to cancel deals like,
-Sukhois upgrades if not made then 250+ sukhois will become junks.
-Brahmos Missiles if cancels then India will only have to fire pellets to the enemies.
-FGFA deal if cancel the huge amount of Fund that was spend will be lost like shit.
-No more SAM's again.
-Submarine.

Can India afford to cancel above just because getting SU-35. Really?
Something none of the fanboys have pondered over yet. All i see here is that Russia can't do this and that because we buy this and that. I mean USSR can be blackmailed by India ! you've got to be living in fools' paradise.

Sir the chances of getting typhoon is almost zero because of the number of countries involved in the project. Anyone of the countries involved can throw a spanner and deal is as good as dead. Besides if SU-35 is expensive how expensive would euro fighter be?
The cost of Eurofighter typhoon Tranche 3 is around 121.5 million flyaway and this is for the UK version, ours would probably be more while SU-35 costs somewhere between 45-65 million USD.
I got the figures for here:
https://defenseissues.wordpress.com/tag/eurofighter-typhoon-cost/
PAF if considers EU fighter it will be of trench 1 going to be replaced by UK/EU countries with next gen fighters so we will get it cheap like F16s and may for upgrades later on. The end product shall be able to compete against the 1st tier jets of our adversary i.e IAF, we may get them in lage numbers even from UK. The EU fighters-trench-1 of UK already have air to ground capabilities may only require Radar/EW upgrades. EU countries are not hostile like USA so we should not have any difficulty in upgrading/acquisition.

At least we don't call others poor like you when you possess the largest army of poor people in the entire world. Even Africa is pale in comparison. Try denying it.
The people recruited by the Indian armed forces are not poor sir. They come from poor backgrounds, but they are well looked after by the army. They get free accommodation, good food and booze. They are well fed and trained to defend our borders.

PAF if considers EU fighter it will be of trench 1 going to be replaced by UK/EU countries with next gen fighters so we will get it cheap like F16s and may for upgrades later on. The end product shall be able to compete against the 1st tier jets of our adversary i.e IAF, we may get them in lage numbers even from UK. The EU fighters-trench-1 of UK already have air to ground capabilities may only require Radar/EW upgrades. EU countries are not hostile like USA so we should not have any difficulty in upgrading/acquisition.
i will second you on this.. right now there are around 50 EFT trench 1 which are going to be retired by austria, spain, itlay and uk might sell their old EFT as there are budget cuts are happening almost every next year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom