What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

Pakistan Negotiates Su-35, Su-37 Fighters Acquisition

fighter_1473360078.jpg

Sukhoi Su-35
SputnikThursday.

"We already have Russian transport helicopters Mi-17, but we are looking for other helicopters, and we are also looking at assessment of Mi-35 to buy in the near future," Qadir Khan added.

The Army-2016 expo, organized by the Russian Defense Ministry, started on Tuesday and is due to last till Sunday.

The Sukhoi Su-35 is a designation for two separate, heavily upgraded derivatives of the Su-27 'Flanker' jet plane. They are single-seat, twin-engine, supermaneuverable multirole fighters, designed by Sukhoi and built by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association (KnAAPO).

The first variant was designed during the 1980s, when Sukhoi sought to upgrade its high-performance Su-27, and was initially known as the Su-27M.

Later re-designated Su-35, the derivative incorporated aerodynamic refinements with increased maneuverability, enhanced avionics, longer range, and more powerful engines.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...u_35__Su_37_Fighters_Acquisition#.V9I-Qvl97IU

Pakistan Negotiates Su-35, Su-37 Fighters Acquisition

fighter_1473360078.jpg

Sukhoi Su-35
SputnikThursday.

"We already have Russian transport helicopters Mi-17, but we are looking for other helicopters, and we are also looking at assessment of Mi-35 to buy in the near future," Qadir Khan added.

The Army-2016 expo, organized by the Russian Defense Ministry, started on Tuesday and is due to last till Sunday.

The Sukhoi Su-35 is a designation for two separate, heavily upgraded derivatives of the Su-27 'Flanker' jet plane. They are single-seat, twin-engine, supermaneuverable multirole fighters, designed by Sukhoi and built by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association (KnAAPO).

The first variant was designed during the 1980s, when Sukhoi sought to upgrade its high-performance Su-27, and was initially known as the Su-27M.

Later re-designated Su-35, the derivative incorporated aerodynamic refinements with increased maneuverability, enhanced avionics, longer range, and more powerful engines.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...u_35__Su_37_Fighters_Acquisition#.V9I-Qvl97IU

Brother, even if I enjoy the moment for such news, that I found no credible until & unless official's statement, you still miss to share the concerned paragraph in your post which is related to the caption as after reading, I was like where does it says SUs for PAF though here it is.

Side note: Whether it is true or not but I like the colours that such news painted everywhere. Achi ronaq lagi ha bhai.

"Pakistan is involved in negotiations with Russia on a deal for Su-35 and Su-37. We are in initial stage now," Shahab Qadir Khan, deputy director of export promotion services in the Pakistani Defense Export Promotion Organization, told SputnikThursday.

Brother, even if I enjoy the moment for such news, that I found no credible until & unless official's statement, you still miss to share the concerned paragraph in your post which is related to the caption as after reading, I was like where does it says SUs for PAF though here it is.

Side note: Whether it is true or not but I like the colours that such news painted everywhere. Achi ronaq lagi ha bhai.

"Pakistan is involved in negotiations with Russia on a deal for Su-35 and Su-37. We are in initial stage now," Shahab Qadir Khan, deputy director of export promotion services in the Pakistani Defense Export Promotion Organization, told SputnikThursday.
PAF told about their plans to senate a week ago so it's official

PAF told about their plans to senate a week ago so it's official

I know that briefing but was without any specific platform however, still no official words about any particular bird so I will be more interested in such. Lets hope for the best. Appearance of any news like this, out of blue, is more like a divergent to one that may feel panic/necessity to diversify her current plans and until officials from our end hints, its nothing but to wait.

Sooner or later Pakistan will get Su - 35 if they really want it.Russia and India are friends, but its not like we are a strategic parthnares or something.
Imo such a deal will give a massive boost to Russia - Pakistani friendship.

Ye Sukhoi na aya to Nak kat Jaigi

I did not even know Sukhoi-37 Existed till this thread came online

372209.jpg

Decide ker lo Sukhoi-35 hai ye Sukhoi-37
Bhai yeh aik hi jet ha SU 35 and SU 37 bus SU 37 technological awareness ka lia ha jesa SU 47 BERKUT

Bhai SU 35 Is state of the art

Guys give me credit I was the first guy on forum 5 years ago said PAF must consider relation with Russia and BUY SU 35 that is exactly what happen u can dig my post and PAF listen to me thanks finally

I know that briefing but was without any specific platform however, still no official words about any particular bird so I will be more interested in such. Lets hope for the best. Appearance of any news like this, out of blue, is more like a divergent to one that may feel panic/necessity to diversify her current plans and until officials from our end hints, its nothing but to wait.
For what it is worth I dont see PAF moving till the Rafale deal is signed sealed and delivered IF AT ALL. Personally I somehow dont see it happening. But then I am just an arm chair general like you all.
A

Back
Top Bottom