What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

THe Su-37 is not even a production aircraft. So this sort of makes the entire news seem suspect or at least incomplete.

It wont happen anyway so it is better to focus on probables rather than two minute side discussions between officials.
this had been deliberately made, so that the confusion that ambassador has been mixing su-35 with mi-35 is wrong,Su-35 is context of SU-37,so people (india) don't confuse.

WHAT IF RUSSIA DECIDES NOT TO GIVE SPARES DURING A WAR BY INDIAN PRESSURE
WHAT IF THEY DON'T?
CHINA OPERATES 150 MORE SUKHOI DERIVATIVES THAN INDIA AND ALSO HAS PLACED ORDERS FOR ANOTHER 24 SU-35,THEY CAN SUPPLY US WITH SPARE PARTS AND PAKISTAN ORDERS MORE SPARES SUFFICIENT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS.

WHAT IF RUSSIA
seriously don't ever type in caps again

Just a little correction -- 189 Rafale for IAF, Prospects for 40 Rafale-M for Carriers for Indian Naval Aviation, 6 Scorpean Subs, 2 Nuclear Reactor, Collaboration on QRSAM, Stealth UAV's is not a small deal buddy.

LOLZ Did you considered S-400, Super Sukhoi, Additional MKI, 144 FGFA, Akula Subs, Stealth Frigates, MI-37, MTA which will cross 40 Billion Mark. Why excited with few U.S-indo deal, but remember those were not available with the Russian such as P8i, and C-17, C-170 and Chinook are related to M777 and mountaneous warfare specific.

Denied MIG-35 ?? It took part in MMRCA and failed against 4 other competitor, MI28 -- ??, and Which Russian Subs -- ??

Good Luck then, and BTW even North Korea has shown interest in SU-35 and S-400 and they are seeking those weapons from Russia, but good question is whether Russia is ready to sell them or not ??
Thank you let see what happens but sir RAFALE deal is officially over tell me progress what happened to it

Last time modi ordered 36 Rafale if the shelf from France in his Paris visit after a month news were out when Hollander visited india that both countries negotiating on price tag of Rafale after this nothing

For Indian Navy rafale is never even in papers

Sir as far as I know PANTSIR S-2 is already in Pakistan use and as for SU-35 well that would happen soon

pantsir S-2 in Pakistan use?? It may have been tested but not inducted because no formal agreement signed with Russia.

What are you arguing about?
Is this the first time you see the bird, the upgrade, the interest in any plane making that plane THE SUPER ALIEN tech? This is endless my friend! No use debating or arguing on this one. If we get Su35 they will become outdated, if they get the upgrades it will become F22, F16 is just and ordinary old tech of 70s with PAF and an offer to IAF is already taking it to be among the worlds best. That is how we work and think and argue!! Do not try to challenge or change that. It is hopeless my friend.

Listen to Brain Damage - Pink Floyd ... correlation to the existential scenario:unsure:

Pretty detailed observation and analysis, I do agree bro.

Tried sometimes in less words, to put it before many of around to make a sense for them. Indeed it is pretty complex and little add from side into this, India is of the view that can milk France and US through current strategy. In case of France, I still feel that India has played it's first card by Scorpene Leaks that resulted in some free upgrades as penalty and possible discounts in Rafale but on other hand, one day or another, French are going to realize this and I am sure, will be pretty much aware by soon. On other hand, US is offering F-16s production line etc just to make sure that India will be hell bent to do what master says as by providing a production line and other economic solution, then it is way easy by threatening of pulling out the assets, to make other do what the investor says.

It is true that US needs someone to face China and China is happy by the current development that dragging US and her Economics by such way. Furthermore, China deliberately not pulling out her bonds and knew that as soon as does it, US is going to collapse which initially wouldn't be feasible that world economic currency and market may collapse so if China has to done it someday, indeed the alternate dealing currency is taking place slowly. I am sure, this game, as we currently view, going to benefit us to the some extent as well as whoever is aggrieved with India, will definitely be closer to us and it is going to be long run because US wouldn't invest in India that much for short term. The signing of LEMOA and followed by couple of other pacts/agreements are indications of the same development. US has rightly extracted the thirst of India as her love for weapons, the fear of enemy and being weak or not to be called as low status, played a major rule by creating that and for US foot in India it was necessary to work these from ground and US did it well that today, India is all with US for countering of those above said fears.

Sitting Idle and watching the game, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best, is much better now a days. The few, thinks that Pakistan is totally getting away from US are not at the right theory and I must say, we will be continuing with US but on different level than before and I hope it would be more of a standard and equality basis instead the past, based upon new developments and rapid change in geopolitics and regional shape. Loosing a powerful ally, especially for the Muslim world and a major player in the region, is not feasible nor wished by US.

The french offers or anyone other than US are purely based upon business and money while US is fully buttering India not just for the economy but influence and a remote state at large. The major phase of this containing and cornering the China, as well as Russia, is answered, rebutted and countered on the day the CPEC came into being.

We, going for for SU-35, is not just about the bird but it would be a whole new development in diplomatic offices of both countries and we all know that Russia did not forget the Afghan scenes till today but as someone rightly said, nothing is permanent in International Politics and diplomacy so change is expected by any time. The recent example could be Turkey downing the Russian Bird but Russia did help Turkey prior to Coup and shared much information that resulted in both countries getting closer and progressing towards more closer diplomatic ties so could be the case for Pakistan as well especially the Chinese role in this regards and who knows. So I will be waiting for the day as soon as French-India Rafale deal is done and other major weapons procurement by India, we will be seeing a much different picture of Pakistan weapons induction and new plans for procurement in the same contexts. Why not to start EFT negotiations after all it is more into supporting the same strategy.

To be honest, that is really joyful for the one who can understand.

@waz @TaimiKhan @Oscar

The undermentioned thread may be merged here as being of similar subject and topic.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...g-a-deal-on-russian-su-35-su-37.448335/page-2

Thanks.
Nicely said. "Acele islere Seytan karisir - Satan messes with hastily done staffs" . Yes, sometimes inactions are better than actions...

A random post about Deals with Russia and you will see Indians and Pakistanis have a long bout of boxing left and right. Its funny to read some comments being assured of things they dont/cant control.

Just a little correction -- 189 Rafale for IAF, Prospects for 40 Rafale-M for Carriers for Indian Naval Aviation, 6 Scorpean Subs, 2 Nuclear Reactor, Collaboration on QRSAM, Stealth UAV's is not a small deal buddy.

LOLZ Did you considered S-400, Super Sukhoi, Additional MKI, 144 FGFA, Akula Subs, Stealth Frigates, MI-37, MTA which will cross 40 Billion Mark. Why excited with few U.S-indo deal, but remember those were not available with the Russian such as P8i, and C-17, C-170 and Chinook are related to M777 and mountaneous warfare specific.

Denied MIG-35 ?? It took part in MMRCA and failed against 4 other competitor, MI28 -- ??, and Which Russian Subs -- ??

Good Luck then, and BTW even North Korea has shown interest in SU-35 and S-400 and they are seeking those weapons from Russia, but good question is whether Russia is ready to sell them or not ??
Great!! You know why stop at 189 Rafales. Buy 300. Nothing would please us more. The thing is your beaurocrats are fortunately or unfortunately for us a lot smarter than you. This is all I will say on the matter.
A

Last edited:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

LOL LOL yet another thread on PAF buying SU35 flankers

When senior mod keep telling you other than Thunders and used F16 PAF is in no position to buy any fighter letv alone a hyper expensive to USE operate Flankers.

The FLANKER and Russian rip off after sales service WILL BANKRUPT PAF in 2 years

realistic please GET realistic

1a9rq0.jpg

Ye Sukhoi na aya to Nak kat Jaigi

I did not even know Sukhoi-37 Existed till this thread came online

372209.jpg

Decide ker lo Sukhoi-35 hai ye Sukhoi-37

Last edited:
Sir, don't mind you comment makes me laugh specially Double crossed U.S -- LOL, is this the reason now U.S is now punishing you for your double cross of the Taliban, haqanni network in afghanistan.

Lets get to the point strainght about your mentioning the term Master -- Can you give some of the reasons and the examples, which makes you think that U.S is the master of the India, and India is not following its independent policies. You must be aware of the fact, that India was the member of NAM, and not the signatory of the CEATO, NATO or Warsaw Pacts.

Quality of US weapons ?? against whom French/European or Russian but what about the cost, the customization options, no fear of spares supply stopped during war and the COST.

Dreams come true for what.

1. F-16 and F-18 -- it might be the dream come true weapon of some countries, but for the country like India, which can buy weapons from any country of the world bar China have the dream of F-16 HE HE give me a break sir, but nobody in In India is interested in F-16. And for F-18 SH, it could only be possible if IAF starts searching for the alternative to the Rafale, and since this is not happening here, so no F-18 either.

2. C-17, C-170 -- Those were for the transportation fleet needs for the IAF and to ease the pressure from the ageing old Soviets AN transport fleet, and one of the important factor, which is the capability to transport artillery to the mountaneous border front, so attach it with the M777 guns deal and that includes the Chinook helli deal also.

3. P-8i -- Since Russian don't have the alternative to the ASR platform such as P-8i, we go for the U.S which is much needed for the anti-Sub role and since there is a threat from the subs of PN and PLAN is growing in the region.

Here is something which you might not know, and I am adding it

Indo- Japan - U.S Fish hook seabed survillence network SOSUS

undersea%2Barray%2BAsia-Pacific.jpg

Well there is no relationship between the comment you are answering, I said it was the Pakistan who is already the signatory of the LSA, BECA, and CISMOA and India signed the deal LEMOA which is different from the LSA, and it gives India equal access to use the U.S bases, and the use of the Bases of India is already mentioned CASE TO CASE, unlike LSA, which gives the U.S to use the Pakistani Bases, but didn't gave Pakistani forces the access to the U.S bases around the world.

I would like to post the comment of an Defence expert PSK

1) The DCNS oriorietary data data, running to 22,400 pages, includes 4,457 pages on underwater sensors, 4,209 pages om above-water sensors, 4,301 pages combat management systems, 493 pages on torpedo launch systems, 6,841 pages on communications systems and 2,138 on navigation systems. This data caters to the Scorpene SSK, Mistral-class LPD & Fremm-class FFGs, & NOT JUST ABOUT SCORPENE SSK ONLY. Hence very few PDF documents have been shared by THE AUSTRALIAN newspaper so far, despite the voluminous data reportably available to it.

2) Secondly, the fact that the data has been redacted indicates that the newspaper first shared it with the Australian ASIS & based upon the latter’s advice, the redaction was done.

3) Now, how did the data reach the Australian newspaper & why? This is the most interesting part, because it has NOTHING to do with DCNS’ Shortfin Barracuda design (since the RAN will go not with SUBTICS or F-21 HWTs, but with ther CMS from Lockheed Martin & HWTs from Honeywell). Apparently there was a DCNS employee (a retired officer of the French Navy) who was retrenched after the JV between DCNS & NAVANTIA was dissolved in the previous decade, with DCNS then promoting its own CM-2000 Scorpene SSK design & NAVANTIA of Spain promoting its S-80 Scorpene design. The retrenched officer reportedly became a consultant & was actively involved in promoting the S-80 Scorpene SSK for the Indonesian Navy (TNI-AL) & it was the TNI-AL that wanted comparative data for both contenders at that time (especially since neighbouring Malaysia operates two CM-2000 Scorpenes), the S-80, CM-2000, & the Class 209/Type 1400 SSK were being proposed by Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME), before making a final decision. The TNI-AL in December 2011 awarded DSME a US$1.1 billion contract for the construction of the three Class 209/Type 1500 SSKs. At around the samne time, the local Indonesian agent & the retrenched DCNS employee who were promoting the S-80 Scorpene from NAVANTIA probably got in touch with Australian authorities to promote this design for RAN. That’s how the design/performance data package data ended up in Australia & some local Asutralian consultant is the most probable source/supplier of this data to the newspaper. All this will surface in the coming days.

I understand what you are reffering, and you are ignoring the simple fact that it was not leaked from anywhere from the India, and there was no such information to get panic thus, there is nothing which India or IAF could take advantage for the cost of the Rafale, because those informations are not sensitive, rather it is the information which DCDN gave to those parties who are interested in Scorpean Subs to show their technical Specification.

You didn't got my point. To avoid the derailment of the thread, just few keywords

Rafale F3R -- AMCA -- Scorpean --- Nuclear Reactor -- UAE --- M88 engine --- AURA --- nEURON

You are gone to far but it was very simple and short though all that more than thousand words just to explain the case that is termed now a parroting the same thing. While looking at the contexts mentioned above, I feel like I have to start again or repeat the history class here. Thanks for the details of those super weapons that India posses though rest of the paragraphs are nothing to me but a special case to have a headache but the interesting thing is, the unwarranted explanations. Everyone raised and loved HAQQANI in his/her backyard though it is the matter of time that mine one is bad and your's cute & innocent. Trust me, I don't know nothing and eager to learn but not the self-claimed super power texts books fairy tales to be called God of Earth.

We ignored everything, Pakistanis dodged everything, Pakistanis are punished, Pakistanis are doomed, Pakistan is crippling and failed and what not but WE ARE STILL ON THE MAP DESPITE ALL THOSE FAILED ATTEMPTS and believe me PAKISTAN IS NOT SELF CLAIMED SUPER POWER or neither propagate up-to such quality THAT MANY LIES AND LIES UP-TO THE EXTENT TO BE TREATED AS TRUTH but still, we are the minds that understand what is real and what is fed. Two things left in the list that my friend pointed rightly, F-22 and UFO. Carry on.

Hint: did you sing the deal Rafale.

Brother read the whole narrative, and all the discussion I was having with our rech and dev member @The Eagle.

Taunts are bad and not healthy for conversation, hope you may refrain from this.

Back
Top Bottom