What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

a deal is required not just genuine interest.

Mr NOOB Why don't you read something
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-37

genuine interest means that they are serious.
U need to read the link you posted

"The Su-37 did not reach the production stage, although by mid-2000, Sukhoi introduced several modernizations of the Su-27, such as Su-30MKI and second generation Su-35, which feature similar improvements such as improved avionics and radar systems, and thrust vectoring engines.[20][27]"

Good Day

Mr NOOB Why don't you read something
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-37

genuine interest means that they are serious.

The same is stated in the wiki you linked me.

also, for additional information, the Su-35S is only available for Russian Air Force. The maneuverability of export version differs. (Or was it something along those lines... been a while since i read about it)

i dont think russia would give su-35 to pakistan because its more advanced than what indians have currently... india will threathen them in some way or the other and it will fall out, i think!

On other hand, US is offering F-16s production line etc just to make sure that India will be hell bent to do what master says

Could you explain, why you use the word Master in above part, and pls clarify that this phrase don't suit Pakistan ?

The signing of LEMOA and followed by couple of other pacts/agreements are indications of the same development. US has rightly extracted the thirst of India as her love for weapons, the fear of enemy and being weak or not to be called as low status, played a major rule by creating that and for US foot in India it was necessary to work these from ground and US did it well that today, India is all with US for countering of those above said fears.

U.S weapon love -- LOLZ India is only seeking the weapons, which were not available to the non U.S suppliers like Russia or french. And LEMOA -- Did you know, which agreement of Pakistan made with the U.S allows the U.S to use Pakistani Bases for UAVs and Cobras.

In case of France, I still feel that India has played it's first card by Scorpene Leaks that resulted in some free upgrades as penalty and possible discounts in Rafale but on other hand, one day or another, French are going to realize this and I am sure, will be pretty much aware by soon.

Kindly refer to the dedicated thread of the Scorpean leak or ask @PARIKRAMA

Scorpean leak was not from the India, rather from the french itself.

And everything is just the hosh bag, because the technical sensitive imformation cannot be leaked, because the data is never collected till now, and the sea trial is still going in the warm water of the Indian ocean.

Did you ever think, why so time for the Rafale deal to signed, because the deal is ellaborate, and complex and many things behind the curtains are going on, so keep you finger crossed, but I fear, french are not idiots to loose Indians.

yar Su-35 kafi tha aag jalani ke lye, ye Su-37 kyu lai ho. Bachy ki jaan lo gy kya?

i dont think russia would give su-35 to pakistan because its more advanced than what indians have currently... india will threathen them in some way or the other and it will fall out, i think!
off the topic:

sir, how life is going on in Kuwait. I heard that they are one of the most racist people in the world, specially for sub-continental people..

Yeah :woot::woot:

giphy.gif

Yeah :woot::woot:

SU-35 Suna tha Su-30 Suna that Su-36 suna that MiG 35 suna tha

yeh Su-37 kya hai?? :P :P

or Are Russians making a new jet just for Pakistan :omghaha::omghaha:
*Su-35?
It has TVC,thrust vectoring,powerful avionics,basically a Su-35 modified to be even highly super manoeuvrable aircraft.
Developed back in 1996 to counter F-22 but due to lack of funds program was abandoned.

@Oscar @waz @mods

Another thread created with similar subject and topic, kindly merge here.
https://defence.pk/threads/russian-...anker-and-su-37-terminator-is-genuine.448364/

Thanks

Could you explain, why you use the word Master in above part, and pls clarify that this phrase don't suit Pakistan ?

To understand that, in short and not to direct the thread to somewhere else, you can how US dictates the ALLY STATES when it comes to her interest. In-case of Pakistan, US is already beating the drum that we have double crossed them so the Question suits in this situation that whether India can do that to overcome the Master thing. You know what I mean so you have to read the history and after all, it was quoted to the one that understands well what is this term Master where it says US.

U.S weapon love -- LOLZ India is only seeking the weapons, which were not available to the non U.S suppliers like Russia or french.

The US offers are like Indian Dreams comes True thing here as India knows the quality of US Weapons so this situation alone (geopolitics and China, Russia & Pakistan rivalry) created an opportunity for India here to go shopping and especially the platform which was inferior till few years back (F-16) is now loved by India as for production line etc.

Did you know, which agreement of Pakistan made with the U.S allows the U.S to use Pakistani Bases for UAVs and Cobras.

Very simple, even if I am unaware, an attempt to contain and corner the China, Russia as well as Pakistan in current situation, one can easily understand what happened in past and exactly history is repeating itself. The history is all there and nothing is hidden though depends who narrates what.

Kindly refer to the dedicated thread of the Scorpean leak or ask @PARIKRAMA

Scorpean leak was not from the India, rather from the french itself.

And everything is just the hosh bag, because the technical sensitive imformation cannot be leaked, because the data is never collected till now, and the sea trial is still going in the warm water of the Indian ocean.

Did you ever think, why so time for the Rafale deal to signed, because the deal is ellaborate, and complex and many things behind the curtains are going on, so keep you finger crossed, but I fear, french are not idiots to loose Indians.

In first place, why would French leak it as you say so.

For Scorpene, @PARIKRAMA knows well that what is my opinion about this leak and India's bonuses in the same and to what extent, it becomes the blessing whereby it is said as What If India Played It by looking at the penalty, discounts and upgrades, which is totally a different extent from my end that you did not get it.

Better not to go there in this thread nor to derail though I posted a thread with recent updates on the source of THE AUSTRALIAN about possibility of no more Subs and importance of sensitive leaked data. Just the maintenance manual and Modi reached Hollande in G-20 summit with all those reservations and complain about leak that effected the Indian Sub, was not a routine hi hello.

Rafale thing, we are still waiting indeed and everyone is at the opinion and I repeat that let the deal be done. Rest about loosing India, I don't know in which capacity you claim because, everyone is committed to her own national interests. Every deal for every nation becomes complex, with things behind the curtain, being mother of the deals along with crossed fingers.

yar Su-35 kafi tha aag jalani ke lye, ye Su-37 kyu lai ho. Bachy ki jaan lo gy kya?

off the topic:

sir, how life is going on in Kuwait. I heard that they are one of the most racist people in the world, specially for sub-continental people..
life is awesome in here. You heard wrong, i would believe that if it was saudi or qatar... but kuwait ranks among the worst countries for expats specially because of all visa related cost etc. as the questions come for sub continental people... well they dominate kuwait and most countries in middle east. In general its the best country to live in after UAE

Suppose we do make that mistake my friend.. imagine say 80 odd F16s. Same as PAF...

What you think then?

Let's assume worst case scenario and bury our logic of not opting for F16s.. then?

Sir, if those 80 F-16s of IAF are projected against 80 F-16s of PAF, than those 80 F-16s of IAF will be falling like a free fall object falling from sky.

in same way if 40 Su-35 of PAF are perojected against 40 Super Su-30 of IAF, than those 40 Su-35 will be falling like a free fall object falling from sky..

Back
Top Bottom