What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

who did not confirm the news...?? Ambassador...?? you mean Ambassador should again give an interview to another news agency to confirm that this previous interview is authentic..

We have had a lot of fruitful talks without fruits in the past. Where does it say that the deal has been finalized?

and what is your source for it?

Nevermind

We have had a lot of fruitful talks without fruits in the past. Where does it say that the deal has been finalized?

Nevermind
SO where in the title or the content the news claimed it has been finalised? What is the reason for this unnecessary cynicism?
I knew you did not had any source and that was just figment of your imagination.

Last edited:
SO where is the title or the news claimed it is finalised? What is the reason for this unnecessary cynicism?
I knew you did not had any source and that was just figment of your imagination.

Given my history of reading the new regarding PAF I wont believe until I see the deal has been materialized.
As for my original post it was sarcastic. If you don't understand sarcasm then it is not my fault.

Last edited:
If i am not wrong,this is all mybe just a myth,but this is what i think what might happen.
Pak and china sign CPEC
China wants its to be secured,Navy and Army are strengthened but a never ending threat from india from air persists.
India threaten GB and Balochistan.
Pak wants a suitable long range fighter,russian jets is the answer,relations with russia at this time not warm enough.
China orders Su 35 on Paks behalf,so that when pak orders it will take yet another 2 years from them to deliver it,indians at that time might be able to halt the deliveries,if it happens fast the lobbying might not be effective,
China starts training of PAF pilots on Su-30 derivatives.
Pak warms up relations and in turn signs deal for su-35
Su-35 are delivered in a hindsight as they were already produced for PLAAF.

only the last 2 lines haven't been materialised else everything seems the way i wrote.

There is good progress being made in Su35 deal between Pakistan and Russia.
@Zarvan is not firing blind shots............

Air Force mentioned Su35 infront of MoD and MoD mentioned air craft deal(not by taking name) in National Assembly for obvious reason.

Any one who want to stay in denial better remain in denial.............

Khalilulla also revealed that the Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistani Air Force Sohail Aman had "fruitful talks" in Moscow in July on purchasing Russian Su-35 fighter jets, but he did not elaborate.

He said the Pakistani Air Force and other services of the country were considering different options of deepening cooperation with Russia, but denied knowledge of any plans to buy Russian weaponry in the near future.

Yeah :woot::woot:

giphy.gif

Khalilulla also revealed that the Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistani Air Force Sohail Aman had "fruitful talks" in Moscow in July on purchasing Russian Su-35 fighter jets, but he did not elaborate.

He said the Pakistani Air Force and other services of the country were considering different options of deepening cooperation with Russia, but denied knowledge of any plans to buy Russian weaponry in the near future.
It was misquote by Sputnik.
The actual transcript was like this:

Ques: What would you like to say about the recent media reports of sale of Su-35 to Pakistan?

Ambassador: "Yes, Pakistan is interested in further expansion of the military-technical cooperation with Russia. But I would not want to limit my answer by the possibility of purchase weapons alone. We attack great importance to the agreement on defense cooperation, which was signed in Islamabad in November 2014 during the visit of the Russian defense minister," Khalilullah said.
Recently our Chief of Staff of the Air Force Air Chief Marshall Sohail Aman visited Russia and held fruitful talks on the matters of defence cooperation.
Pakistan Air Force along with other service would like to deepen cooperation with Russia.

So as you can see he never directly reffered to Su-35.

Also Pakistani Ambassador himself made it clear that Russia will provide only counter terrorism weapons:
"We appreciate Russia supporting Pakistan’s efforts in fighting terrorism, and also appreciate its readiness to supply arms for the goals of counter-terrorism," Khalilullah said
http://m.sputniknews.com/world/20160905/1044975268/pakistan-russia-anti-terrorism.html

I am betting here that if India chooses any US fighter jet like F16/F18 then Pakistan in all probability will get Su35 under a line of credit arrangement for a 20year low interest loan...

Russia will play smart surely and will tell India since you can buy American fighters so Pakistan can surely buy Russian flankers... And there won't be any restriction of engines , weapons etc..

They will term all other relations with India is still strategic but will open the pathway to Pakistan defence market. Then the onus is on Pakistan how to widen it further. Bcz you folks can get much more with strengthening of economy and paying some hard cash to Russians..

@waz
What you think about this bro

Back
Top Bottom