What's new

Infographic: How China Manipulates Its Currency

LOL. I think you keep accusing me of pointing out the truth about india manipulating her currency when you have no knowledge of what india is doing because the indian media only talks about india shining

no, i am saying that because i know the truth, if india's currency was actually manipulated, the rupee would never have been allowed to fall so low as it is now.....ur thinking is utterly wrong, as always......

no, i am saying that because i know the truth, if india's currency was actually manipulated, the rupee would never have been allowed to fall so low as it is now.....ur thinking is utterly wrong, as always......

just the opposite. You manipulate the currency to make it fall.

just the opposite. You manipulate the currency to make it fall.

thats why i say that people having no knowledge of economics should not post on economic threads.......they will always come up with imaginative conclusions.....

thats why i say that people having no knowledge of economics should not post on economic threads.......they will always come up with imaginative conclusions.....

lol. wHy is India's currency 'falling' ? To make India's export cheap.

lol. wHy is India's currency 'falling' ? To make India's export cheap.

india's currency fall is actually hurting india, because it is making our imports costlier, and our imports are greater than our exports.....it would be lot better if u quit post here and studied about economics a bit......

india's currency fall is actually hurting india, because it is making our imports costlier, and our imports are greater than our exports.....it would be lot better if u quit post here and studied about economics a bit......

If what u said has any truth in it then india would not manipulate her currency but india did manipulate :

How does China Manipulate its Currency?
There can be indirect interventions like putting a cap on the amount of foreign assets that locals can invest abroad. For example – India allows its residents to invest only up to $50,000 in foreign assets every year

india is smart..

in 90's when india need to import technology , machines and tools the rupee was trading at 32rs/$ , to facilitate cheaper import..

now in 2011 , when indian export rising rupee mde to trade at 52rs/$ , that also a discuragement for importers..

india finacial experts are realy smart..

seriously, u can't argue with an idiot, every threads he starts posting is bound to be derailed, i am out of here too.......

Back
Top Bottom