What's new

Infographic: How China Manipulates Its Currency

Only idiots accuse others for pointing out the truth

i am not accusing u, this thread was about china, if u wanted to support them u could have just posted the whole article, but u only posted that part which targeted india and put it in large fonts, which clearly shows how mentality u posses.....

i am not accusing u, this thread was about china, if u wanted to support them u could have just posted the whole article, but u only posted that part which targeted india and put it in large fonts, which clearly shows how mentality u posses.....

nope. The article I posted talked about many countries including china and india manipulating their currency. i quoted a certain section in reply to all the messages posted by indian users here

the thread was china stupid, why drag india in this, and what reply of indian users, did any indian user ask u to post this article, stick to china....

the thread was china stupid, why drag india in this, and what reply of indian users, did any indian user ask u to post this article, stick to china....

it is about china 1!! read the article for heaven's sake

this guy is an idiot, nothing can be done about him......

sad to see an Indian go so low to call others idiot to to censor people from point out that india too manipulates her currency

sad to see an Indian go so low to call others idiot to to censor people from point out that india too manipulates her currency

do u even know the meaning of currency manipulation, for starters, tell me how its done.....lets see what u know other than trolling....

i am not here to teach you economics

thats it, i have proved my point.....
this happens when a troll having no basic knowledge of economics starts posting thread about international economics....u are busted dude....

thats it, i have proved my point.....
this happens when a troll having no basic knowledge of economics starts posting thread about international economics....u are busted dude....

sorry but it is an indian named JayAtl who started this thread

yeah but u posted on it without any knowledge of economics...

LOL. I think you keep accusing me of pointing out the truth about india manipulating her currency when you have no knowledge of what india is doing because the indian media only talks about india shining

Back
Top Bottom