What's new

Inflation at its highest in two years : CPI increased by 13% in January

I 'm sorry. I googled it, it's a British survey. It's my mistake. Congratulations, it's the British survey, not the Americans. Maybe it makes you feel better? Mr. 78
LOL! Its not even british survey. I mean you people are so, so laughable :omghaha:. Try again, Mr. Slanted Brain.

LOL! Its not even british survey. I mean you people are so, so laughable :omghaha:. Try again, Mr. Slanted Brain.

I think you can tell me directly which country the investigation is from, since you know and care about this survey so much.
You know, Chinese people are very confident and proud. Few Chinese people hide their nationality on the Internet and use the flags of Canada and other countries.
So unlike Indians, Chinese people usually don't pay attention to these Western surveys.
I only know that Indians are generally mentally handicapped (according to Chinese standards, those with IQ lower than 85 belong to mentally handicapped people), and no in-depth research on others.

I think you can tell me directly which country the investigation is from, since you know and care about this survey so much.
Name the survey and I will tell you what it is... You only brought this IQ BS in the discussion.

You know, Chinese people are very confident and proud. Few Chinese people hide their nationality on the Internet and use the flags of Canada and other countries.
Believe me, I have seen enough Chinese in Canada. They try so fukken hard to be Canadians that even we Canadians have hard time on that. Lastly, check the number of Chinese immigrating to Canada and the other way round... tells you who is proud of their country.

So unlike Indians, Chinese people usually don't pay attention to these Western surveys.
Were you not quoting those so called surveys just few moments back? I mean, lying is still understandable but lying about lying... that a new level. Is this a Chinese thing?

I only know that Indians are generally mentally handicapped
Again, lying.

(according to Chinese standards, those with IQ lower than 85 belong to mentally handicapped people)
Well, tells us what you know about average. :rofl: , you failed maths? Thats shameful... I mean being Chinese and all...

and no in-depth research on others.
About chinese, only thing you need to know is that they are slanted in every way and they are liars.

Name the survey and I will tell you what it is... You only brought this IQ BS in the discussion.

Believe me, I have seen enough Chinese in Canada. They try so fukken hard to be Canadians that even we Canadians have hard time on that. Lastly, check the number of Chinese immigrating to Canada and the other way round... tells you who is proud of their country.

Were you not quoting those so called surveys just few moments back? I mean, lying is still understandable but lying about lying... that a new level. Is this a Chinese thing?

Again, lying.

Well, tells us what you know about average. :rofl: , you failed maths? Thats shameful... I mean being Chinese and all...

About chinese, only thing you need to know is that they are slanted in every way and they are liars.

Sorry, I can confirm from your remarks that you are from slums in India.
There are indeed many Chinese immigrants to Canada and the United States, but they are not H1B slaves. Investment migration is only a normal phenomenon of global economic integration.
And almost all Chinese students have returned home for development. In 2020, the number of Chinese students studying abroad was 703500, and the number of students returning home after graduation was 630300.
The Chinese are different from India, India is a colony. India uses its own resources to train and transport talents for the West. Considering the average IQ of 78 in India, this is really a cruel job.

Sorry, I can confirm from your remarks that you are from slums in India.
Sure! And your grand mother ran off with Invading Japanese but they dumped her in the city of Nanjing. I mean if one can lie so glibly, why stop!

There are indeed many Chinese immigrants to Canada and the United States, but they are not H1B slaves. Investment migration is only a normal phenomenon of global economic integration.
*Ahem*
Nope!
Canada investor immigration program was stopped in 2014. So, no they are not coming as investors.

There is just Quebec investor immigration program with a cap of 2-4 thousand or so immigrants.

Remaining come as workers or students (30K or so in 2019)... So you were lying as hell... but didn't we knew it already?

And almost all Chinese students have returned home for development.
False again. Some 73 thousand students arrived in Canada in 2017 from China. Some 30K became permanent residents in 2019 from China. Sure as hell a lot of students from China remained in Canada, judging a masters degree takes 2 years.

Sure! And your grand mother ran off with Invading Japanese but they dumped her in the city of Nanjing. I mean if one can lie so glibly, why stop!

*Ahem*
Nope!
Canada investor immigration program was stopped in 2014. So, no they are not coming as investors.

There is just Quebec investor immigration program with a cap of 2-4 thousand or so immigrants.

Remaining come as workers or students (30K or so in 2019)... So you were lying as hell... but didn't we knew it already?

False again. Some 73 thousand students arrived in Canada in 2017 from China. Some 30K became permanent residents in 2019 from China. Sure as hell a lot of students from China remained in Canada, judging a masters degree takes 2 years.

You can google the number of Chinese students returning home in 2020. If you have different answers, you can send me a link.
Indians are used to lying, so you think others like lying.

It is common sense that Chinese people go to Canada and other western countries to buy real estate and other commercial activities. Indians like H1B, which is also common sense.

China's CPI is 0.8%. Is there no trade war between China and the USA? China's CPI is very low because China is a producer and has nothing to do with the USA.
Therefore, only by developing domestic manufacturing and reducing dependence on USA and the dollar can we avoid inflation exported by USA.
Of course, China CPI doesn't include house price, which is where all the inflation caused by American government goes.

You can google the number of Chinese students returning home in 2020. If you have different answers, you can send me a link.
Indians are used to lying, so you think others like lying.

It is common sense that Chinese people go to Canada and other western countries to buy real estate and other commercial activities. Indians like H1B, which is also common sense.
There are different types of Chinese students. high school students, undergraduate students, graduate students for master degrees, graduate students for PhD degrees, etc. Please help us find different answers for each type of Chinese students.

Of course, China CPI doesn't include house price, which is where all the inflation caused by American government goes.

There are different types of Chinese students. high school students, undergraduate students, graduate students for master degrees, graduate students for PhD degrees, etc. Please help us find different answers for each type of Chinese students.

The CPI of USA also does not include house prices, that is international practice.

If you don’t want to trust the numbers of Mainland China, Hong Kong can be used a benchmark and it only showed 2.1% inflation with a CPI of 0.1

The CPI of USA also does not include house prices, that is international practice.
Being normal or international doesn't make it right. When everyone does a stupid thing, it doesn't make that thing right. It is still stupid. But the difference with USA is that I often read articles written by Americans that remind me the current core CPI used in US is different from the one used in 80s. Based on 80s calculation, the current inflation would be 15%, not 7%. And they also remind me that the core CPI used in US doesn't include food and energy prices, as if they were core enough. How ridiculous is that?!

I bet you don't read something like that in China.

Oh, by the way, Happy New Year! :)

Why India? Why compare with India?

Canada in Dec 2021 had a CPI increase of 4.8% (https://www.statcan.gc.ca/en/subjects-start/prices_and_price_indexes/consumer_price_indexes). Everyone was REALLY mad on this 30 year high increment of CPI.

India in Jan-March 2022 is expected to have an inflation of 5.3%. In Jan 2021 it had a CPI increment of 5.59 % : https://tradingeconomics.com/india/inflation-cpi

Because I'm curious. Thanks a lot for sharing the figures.

Are these figures the same across reporting mechanisms (i.e. are they govt 'self-reported' or estimated by third party orgs)?

It's interesting to see that Pakistan's CPI is a lot more than India's and Bangladesh's.

yeah it’s pretty bad in Pakistan, no matter which country in the world you compare it to. Idt this current regime will be elected ever again. That’s because at the end of the day a lay man cares about how to run the economics of his house and the justifications and reasons the government in power present become totally ineffective. For the general public, actions speak louder than words and they gave pTi a chance.

Things are really bad in Pakistan due to Rising priced of everything. Ask a middle income salaried person living in Pakistan. Only he/she can tell you.
Neither Expat "all is well" cheerleaders nor Pakistanophobe Indians.

A highly skilled qualified well educated person with reasonably paid job ( say who earns 4 to 5 times Per capita income of Pakistan) can neither buy a new car nor even think about buying his own house. Heck he can hardly afford aor conditioning in burning summers.

Are these figures the same across reporting mechanisms (i.e. are they govt 'self-reported' or estimated by third party orgs)?
Statcan is Government of Canada portal. .gc.ca in domain mean "Government of Canada".

For India I got data from 3rd party portal but they reference Indian govt sources.

Back
Top Bottom