What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

Even I don't believe in the bs about martial race. But with Gurkhas (as with Ethiopian and highland Kenyans), I think there is also a scientific reasoning as well -- they are the natives of the rarefied environment of the highest mountain range in the world and combined with harsh and impoverished living conditions over the millennium toughened these people. Isolated into their mountain kingdom, their bodies seem to adapted to oxygen-scarce mountainous environment. So when you put them on lower altitudes, they are like on steroids!

Same is the case with Ethiopians and highland Kenyans who almost always win marathons anywhere in the world!

But you are absolutely right -- training and equipment can make any ordinary man a tough soldier!
This is scientific fact no doubt, they will perform better in high altitudes (hence why all Sherpas that go up Everest carrying all the climbers' gear aren't accredited with climbing it) and at low altitudes in terms of stamina and endurance (hence why many endurance athletes train in high altitude areas) but the claim that all Gurkhas are inherently fierce warriors is just nonsense- there is zero logic to back this up, fighting skill and fitting ability all comes down to the training the Army imparts on them.

Look at Nepal football team, this is how Nepalis i have seen are. 5.2 feet height at best.

U16.jpg

These people don't even look South Asians.

Now here is national Pakistani football team

73955_164671316899794_142688089098117_366678_4025698_n.jpg

At least they look South Asian, so please stop derailing thread who have nothing to do with your kin history. Next time avoid South Asian history threads please.

And looking down? Nepalis looking down at anyone is like African slave looking down at his white master. lol
Look at Nepal football team, this is how Nepalis i have seen are. 5.2 feet height at best.

U16.jpg

At least they look South Asian, so please stop derailing thread who have nothing to do with your kin history. Next time avoid South Asian history threads please.

And looking down? Nepalis looking down at anyone is like African slave looking down at his white master. lol

AGREED Pakistan is greatest country in the world. Everyone wants to go to Pakistan. No pakistani hides his identity as Pakistani while introducing himself, Any pakistani never lie about being from Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc. .
PAKISTANI-PRIDE

U16.jpg

You're right , Nepalese have height issue, won't deny. But looking a African slave? Who says that?Which world are you living in? What kind of culture are you raised in?

Back
Top Bottom