What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

Their only quality was being extremly loyal to their master, they have always fought for others being mercenaries. They are not independent people.

When American forces were finding difficult to fight with Talibans, One of his think tank had suggested to induct Gurkhas in American and British army.

You are a poor reader. I told wrote that they were terrorists not soldier. Asked your 70000 soldiers we captured from Bangladesh. How many of them tortured and killed?

70,000? More like 30,000 rest were govt officials etc anyways ... I can give you several examples .. Sepoy Mehfuz Hussain captured in 65 .. Returned home in 2007-8.. His tongue cut,bones fractured,torture marks n the only thing tht he remember was his army number .. Thts how he was recognised .. Another soldier who got lost and was captured (2004) burnt with cig,fractured bones and shot at poin blank range... Burkha dutt reported abt an incident when she was covering kargil abt the head of a Pakistani soldier .. Which the indian CO boasted abt .. It was further attested by your an indian admiral infront of an indian general on live tv .. It's on you tube..
Even your minister gave the example of India when your soldiers were beheaded by TTP. He told that though India was our enemy, They complied with all Geneva conventions and did no atrocity of such kind with any of our soldier.
There is a hell of difference between how we treat POW and how you treat. When you will come out of the delusion created by history taught in Pakistan, you will realize the difference.

Yeah right.

When American forces were finding difficult to fight with Talibans, One of his think tank had suggested to induct Gurkhas in American and British army.
Lmao .. Brits have employed mercs since decades.

Pakistan needs to kill max numbers of Gurkhas in future operations.

Because gurkha blood is cheap. I don't know if you understand but its very hard for European leader to justify their soldier deaths on land thousands of miles away. This way Britsh fullfil Nato requeriments and also avoid backclash.

Height and built , some Pakistani friends brains can't seem to be able to think beyond these things.

I am sure the Muslims of Central Asia and Middle East thought the same way when they heard the news of Mongols approaching their territory... and the rest in history.

To add to your statement..not so long back....W Pakistan rebuffed East Pakistanis as Black Bengalis, of shorter height and lean built.....What these bengalis did to strong, fair, tall W Pakistanis is also history

70,000? More like 30,000 rest were govt officials etc anyways ... I can give you several examples .. Sepoy Mehfuz Hussain captured in 65 .. Returned home in 2007-.. His tongue cut,bones fractured,torture marks n the only thing tht he remember was his army number .. Thts how he was recognised .. Another soldier who got lost and was captured (2004) burnt with cig,fractured bones and shot at poin blank range... Burkha dutt reported abt an incident when she was covering kargil abt the head of a Pakistani soldier .. Which the indian CO boasted abt .. It was further attested by your an indian admiral infront of an indian general on live tv .. It's on you tube..

So you are pitting one soldier against the example of 70000 and thinks that that one example will prove your point. It is not an culture of India to kill or torture captured enemy. Prithvi raj set mohammad ghori free numbers of time. Maharana pratap used to keep 2 swords. if enemy is weaponless, he used to give him one of his sword to fight.

If the example you quoted is right, it must have happened in retaliation torturing of Indian soldier. You will have to go back to 50 years to cite one example. That itself proves my point.

So you are pitting one soldier against the example of 70000 and thinks that that one example will prove your point.

I actually gave 3 from recent past..
It is not an culture of India to kill or torture captured enemy. Prithvi raj set mohammad ghori free numbers of time. Maharana pratap used to keep 2 swords. if enemy is weaponless, he used to give him one of his sword to fight.

If the example you quoted is right, it must have happened in retaliation torturing of Indian soldier. You will have to go back to 50 years to cite one example. That itself proves my point.

Please stop posting nonsense.

Because gurkha blood is cheap. I don't know if you understand but its very hard for European leader to justify their soldier deaths on land thousands of miles away. This way Britsh fullfil Nato requeriments and also avoid backclash.

You are deviating from discussion. What you said is all right but irrelevant. Here point is the bravery of Gurkhas. i think you indirectly accepted that.

I actually gave 3 from recent past..

Please stop posting nonsense.

I do not have to post nonsense like you to Justify that. Our record of war time captured is well known and hailed across the world . Even people from your country who has guts to accept the truth accepts that.

To add to your statement..not so long back....W Pakistan rebuffed East Pakistanis as Black Bengalis, of shorter height and lean built.....What these bengalis did to strong, fair, tall W Pakistanis is also history

Read a book by your own author .. Sarmila Bosa .. The grand daughter of subhash Chandra Bose before posting nonsense.

You are deviating from discussion. What you said is all right but irrelevant. Here point is the bravery of Gurkhas. i think you indirectly accepted that.

I do not have to post nonsense like you to Justify that. Our record of war time captured is well known and hailed across the world . Even people from your country who has guts to accept the truth accepts that.

Hailed across where ? Don't force me to talk abt indian crimes in n.e,IOK,Punjab or even Africa.. I gave you 3 solid examples I which I have proof and your own senior military commander accepted tht on live tv.

These poor men enlist due to poverty .. The British media highlighted the issue during the retirement/British nationality petition filed by retired gorkha soldiers living in poverty back home in order to secure a few post retirement benefits etc.

I never accepted that, dont put words in to my hands. British asked for Gurkhas because their blood is cheap. Taliban is rag tag militia but one always expect casualities against them. They are loyal mercenaries, nothing more nothing less. What business do Nepali have in Afghanistan? Don't believe for a second British soldiers are not good enough for Taliban.

Lost generation of elderly Gurkhas struggle in Britain| Reuters

These people are recruited from Nepal and then left there to suffer, hence their blood being cheap..

Hailed across where ? Don't force me to talk abt indian crimes in n.e,IOK,Punjab or even Africa.. I gave you 3 solid examples I which I have proof and your own senior military commander accepted tht on live tv.

Hailed by none other that your minister himself. When Taliban cut the heads of you soldiers and playing football with that, Your minister himself said that our 70000 soldiers were captured by India to whom we believe our enemy. Have anybody heared the complaint of any human right violation or breach of Geneva convention violation?

There is a thread on PDF itself. Search, read and educate yourself.

Apart from bravery, gurkha soldiers are very professional.Their biggest virtue is unquestioned faith in their CO. IF an order has been given, its a line in stone.

I never accepted that, dont put words in to my hands. British asked for Gurkhas because their blood is cheap. Taliban is rag tag militia but one always expect casualities against them. They are loyal mercenaries, nothing more nothing less. What business do Nepali have in Afghanistan?

Yo are deviating moere and more from discussion.

British asked for Gurkhas because their blood is cheap.

Had the not been good fighters, Britishers would not have think of them for deployment of them in their army.

Taliban is rag tag militia but one always expect casualities against them.

I NEVER SAID OTHERWISE.

They are loyal mercenaries, nothing more nothing less. What business do Nepali have in Afghanistan?

What do you mean. Your posts has no relevance with discussion.

]
Hailed by none other that your minister himself. When Taliban cut the heads of you soldiers and playing football with that

Those men were policemen and I suggest you don't take their name with your tongue .. What Maoists do or did to your soldiers is also not hidden .. I. Have seen pics and videos.. In one case a ministers motorcade passed while one poor indian soldier was dying n crying for help.. So let's not go there .. And rip to the fallen.

Your minister himself said that our 70000 soldiers were captured by India to whom we believe our enemy

Our ministers and even pm says a lot of retarded things the are politicians. It soldiers nor angels ..

Have anybody heared the complaint of any human right violation or breach of Geneva convention violation?

Yes .. Unfortunately Indians don't like to hear or talk abt it .. Just a few days ago a UN team was expelled or something by india.. Apart from the crap your forces are doing in IOK ... Congo barred your peace keepers want to know why? Also you can google pics I naked Assamese women protesting n holding banners "indian army rapes us".. As for IOK we all know tht don't we .. Even gen jagjit singh aurora was talking abt human right violations in 84..

There is a thread on PDF itself. Search, read and educate yourself.

Thank you very much ..I will try my best and hopefully teach a thing or 2 ..to you aswell..

Back
Top Bottom