What's new

Indus Viper (Pak-Turkey joint military excercise)

Sohail PAf has already conducted its excercise with US we shot there F-14 with our F-6 back in the 70s , Retd Air cdre Jamal shot them. and F-16s back in early 2000 that was some show case. the F-16 went 3 time against OC9 Sqd and the American got shot all 3 times.

the F-16 went 3 time against OC9 Sqd

Murad sahib, whose OC 9 sqn? Ours in F-16 against USN F/A-18s and F-14s right?

Murad sahib, whose OC 9 sqn? Ours in F-16 against USN F/A-18s and F-14s right?

Blain it was Wg Cdre Javed Saeed he was OC 9SQD Sargodha. He is in USA last I heard but will never fly again unfortunatly he has some medical problem. Dont know what it is.

Wow..webby some of the stuff in this article seems right out of the posts on this forum (including my own)..:lol:
See this:

and my post #37 :lol:

I wrote:

Then he says:

and I said in the same post #37:
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I do see some copying of the ideas here. The funny thing is that I do not even mind but you'd hope that these guys who write for a living would reach out a bit more to the sources close to the exercises than just snooping around the forums ;-)

Nice. I thought you read this article before. Anyways, its good as long as it is projecting Pakistans image. And yeah we are getting famous day by day.. CNN->Army book guy-> and so on. :P

Thanks all to great info you guys post. :)

Blain it was Wg Cdre Javed Saeed he was OC 9SQD Sargodha. He is in USA last I heard but will never fly again unfortunatly he has some medical problem. Dont know what it is.

It is so unfortunate that so many of such fine pilots fall prey to ill health...the story of FS Hussain is another sad one and I am sure there have been many others.

BTW, I heard about Wing Commander Javed Saeed and his exploits against the USN pilots during Inspired Alert series of exercises as well. I just did not know the details of what aircraft he flew against (F/A-18 or F-14)?

BTW, I heard about Wing Commander Javed Saeed and his exploits against the USN pilots during Inspired Alert series of exercises as well. I just did not know the details of what aircraft he flew against (F/A-18 or F-14)?
What was that story, BTW? would you like to share?

According to my knowledge Turkey has the license for the manufacturing of F-16’s so can they cooperate with us in developing the most modern F-16s?

They manufacture their own, so they are allowed to make them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom