What's new

Indus script early form of Dravidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another desperate attempt to be Pakistani, shameless gond :D can't blame u. Every Indian aspire to be Pakistani.

Pakistan came in 1947, I believe your great grandpa in 1920s never heard of the word Pakistan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan came in 1947, I believe your great grandpa in 1920s never heard of the word Pakistan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chal roh mat, ja tujhe bhi honorary Pakistani ka title diya :lol:

yaar @farhan_9909 ajj se indic ko Pakistani kehna indian nai :enjoy:

Well anthropologists argue Dravidian's were immigrated from Africa 40,000 years ago that's why today you still see most Indians as black as Africans .Also how Sanskrit became hindi ?How hindi adopted words of Turkish,urdu,Persian and Arabic ?
That's, a million dollar question

I never used the term forefather(the Punjabis and Sindhis Muslims celebrate the massacre of their own forefathers) , but I was referring to the ancient Indian civilization which goes beyond Radcliffe line until Indus river and Khyber Pass. ;)

BTW why are you so desperate, when you don't claim any of it, infact claiming anything Buddhists or Hindu is against ideology of Pakistan, don't be anti-national. :lol::lol:

When you own a civilization, you say your fathers and forefathers came from there.

If your fathers and forefathers came from Indus valley, then say it so.

If your fathers and forefathers came from Ganga valley, then be proud.

This applies to those Pakistanis too, who instead of claiming Indus valley as the place of forefathers go to Saudi Arab.

So I tell everyone to be proud of your own valley.

And I say the same to you bro.

be proud

and don't suffer inferiority complex about Ganga valley.

Bharat extended until Indus river and Khyber Pass until your Pakistan was carved out of it. ;)

Pakistani ab kiun roh raha hai, you are now superior to Indians. You are Pakistani now, one thing you always wanted to be since your birth :enjoy:

Well anthropologists argue Dravidian's were immigrated from Africa 40,000 years ago that's why today you still see most Indians as black as Africans .Also how Sanskrit became hindi ?How hindi adopted words of Turkish,urdu,Persian and Arabic ?

Hindi is bastard/harami son of urdu. Muslim invaders brought urdu with them, thats why Hindi have 70% of arabic, persian and tukish words. When urdu speaking muslim invader sleept with native Ganga vasi woman then hindi son was born.

BTW Africa wasn't black originally.

it was home to different races and color groups.

Modern day Africa is black because one particular tribe called Bantu displaced the others.

Hindi is bastard/harami son of urdu. Muslim invaders brought urdu with them, thats why Hindi have 70% of arabic, persian and tukish words. Hindi is when urdu speaking muslim invader sleept with native Ganga vasi woman and result was hindi son.

Let's go easy. Shall we?

The guy is already suffering from inferiority complex.

Be nice.

When you own a civilization, you say your fathers and forefathers came from there.

If your fathers and forefathers came from Indus valley, then say it so.

If your fathers and forefathers came from Ganga valley, then be proud.

This applies to those Pakistanis too, who instead of claiming Indus valley as the place of forefathers go to Saudi Arab.

So I tell everyone to be proud of your own valley.

And I say the same to you bro.

be proud

and don't suffer inferiority complex about Ganga valley.

My forefather lived in one corner of the Bharatavarsha, I am claiming them as Indian civilization and part of our historical Bharatavarsha, our history is that of historical India samjhe kya.

Pakistani ideology is based on two nation theory and its better for you not to claim anything Hindus, because your ideology says it belongs to Indians, not Pakistan. Yes, Pakistanis can claim Indus Valley civilization because it supposed to have no Hindu link and thus Two nation theory won't come as a hinderance in between. ;) ;) unfortunately for you, IVC is shared by both Pakistan and India and I see you guys feeling shocked or not ready to concede that IVC people migrated towards Ganga Valley. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My forefather lived in one corner of the Bharatavarsha, I am claiming them as Indian civilization and part of our historical Bharatavarsha, our history is that of historical India samjhe kya.

Pakistani ideology is based on two nation theory and its better for you not to claim anything Hindus, because your ideology says it belongs to Indians, not Pakistan. Yes, Pakistanis can claim Indus Valley civilization because it supposed to have no Hindu link and thus Two nation theory won't come as a hinderance in between. ;) ;) unfortunately for you, IVC is shared by both Pakistan and India and I see you guys feeling shocked or not ready to concede that IVC people migrated towards Ganga Valley. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you are still suffering to an extent to run away from GVC.

Sad

First rule for being Pakistani is to not call our self Hindu.

Hindu is derogatory word used by foreigners thats why we call our self Indus people.

Hindi is bastard/harami son of urdu. Muslim invaders brought urdu with them, thats why Hindi have 70% of arabic, persian and tukish words. When urdu speaking muslim invader sleept with native Ganga vasi woman then hindi son was born.

First of all Khariboli originally belongs to Jaats(i.e. Hindus) of Western UP(@ranjeet tell him), the Muslim invaders sprinkled it with Arabic and Persian to make it sound like Urdu. Thus Hindi is the original language retaining the originality of the Khariboli.

Hindi is 70% Arabic Persian and Turkish then Urdu and your Lahnda must be 99.9999999999999999999% Persian, Turkish and Arabic. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First of all Khariboli originally belongs to Jaats(i.e. Hindus) of Western UP(@ranjeet tell him), the Muslim invaders sprinkled it with Arabic and Persian to make it sound like Urdu. Thus Hindi is the original languages retaining the originality of the Khariboli.

Hindi is 70% Arabic Persian and Turkish then Urdu and your Lahnda must be 99.9999999999999999999% Persian, Turkish and Arabic. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ajj teri itni li hai ke tu ab apne chelu ko tag kar raha hai, ane do sab ko :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom