What's new

Indus script early form of Dravidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
had that been the case .. we wouldn't have Pakistanis claiming to be Indians in US. Right now believe it or not Being Pakistani is more a pain than anything else.

Let me guess, your proof is article written by Indian :omghaha: wannabes

So did Shudras and untouchables.

They too came out of Bharat.

In fact the whole world and universe came out of Bharat if you listen to eminent historian, anthropologist, sociologist, chemist, biologist, engineer and doctor all in one called P.N.Ox nay PN Oke

hahah

Now, Fajuhistorian again acting like a jealous girl. Sinhalas have a folklore that their ancestors came from Kalinga with King Vijaya and they believe they are ancestrally related to Oriyas and Bengalis. Bangladesh was east Bengal, Pakistan is Punjabi and Sindhis, only Pashtuns and Balochs have nothing to do with our Indian civilization. ;)

Last edited:
The only way you guys look similar to each other is result of inbreeding. Scientifically there is no other explanation. :D
you are trying too hard .. give it a rest and come up with something new :rofl:

So did Shudras and untouchables.

They too came out of Bharat.

In fact the whole world and universe came out of Bharat if you listen to eminent historian, anthropologist, sociologist, chemist, biologist, engineer and doctor all in one called P.N.Ox nay PN Oke

hahah

stop being scatterbrained and focus. If you are trying to reply to what I said, make sure what you write is relevant. I see from your posts that you are a thinker unlike the oye and minion dudes, so please, don't become boring like them

So if Indians do it, then no joke

And if we can find a fault with Pakistanis, then all hell breaks lose.
Who said no jokes? They are made fun off, bigotry isn't religion/country specific.

tut tut! such ignorance! you have no clue what you are talking about. Hindus do NOT marry with cousins and that is one of the results of gothra system. But I cannot expect you to comprehend these things since such concepts do not exist in the religion your people converted to

Even North Indian hindus marry cousins, forget about south indian who even marry little niece which is even more disgusting and unthinkable by muslims. lets see one exemple of hindu gotra system

Men from Gotra Hindu A marry woman from Gotra Hindu B result is harami son. Now that son cannot chose girl from Gotra A but its free to chose from Gotra B even if she is his cousin.

tum logh cousins se hai shadi karte hoo :rofl:

stupid fucks think we don't know anything

Let me guess, your proof is article written by Indian :omghaha: wannabes
nah it's obvious whenever an international terrorist attack happens in the western countries. Everyone would be like I hope there are no causalities but Pakistanis goes I hope there is no Pakistani involved in it.

Last time i checked Indians are crying because they are not Pakistanis. Indic admitted his male ancestors were from Pakistan, go figure :lol:

lying is even worse that being ignorant. don't do it from now on. even Pakistanis are hiding their nationality to survive, why the heck would an Indian want to be that! "last time you checked"....indeed!

Even North Indian hindus marry cousins, forget about south indian who even marry little niece which is even more disgusting and unthinkable by muslims. Lets say there are 3 hindu gotras

Gotra Hindu A marry Gotra Hindu B result is harami son. Now that son cannot chose girl from Gotra A but its free to chose from Gotra B even if she is his cousin.

damn....cousin marriage has badly hampered ur mind's logic and reasoning ability ...

The buzz: Cousin marriages in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Even North Indian hindus marry cousins, forget about south indian who even marry little niece which is even more disgusting and unthinkable by muslims. lets see one exemple of hindu gotra system

Men from Gotra Hindu A marry woman from Gotra Hindu B result is harami son. Now that son cannot chose girl from Gotra A but its free to chose from Gotra B even if she is his cousin.

ha! brilliant! so that's the bunch that converted because they couldn't follow the Hindu system? now I get it. That would also explain the level of retardation in Pakistan as evident here

Oye_natte we don't marry in the same bloodline.

Last edited:
Oye_tatte we don't marry in the same bloodline.

kiun phat gheye, cousins se shadi karte hoo. Gotra system was not invented to avoid cousin marriages but just to increase bonds with other villages. Its thousands of years old system, nothing scientific about it. :lol: bc tum khud sab inbreeding ka result hoo. At least we don't look like same. While hndus like you look like brother/sister of each other. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom