What's new

Indradhanush 2015

You nailed it now :big_boss:

regarding 12-0 score i would love to hear from RAF. So yeah till then goodbye.
And You Believe They Do it.No US Paper Ever Quoted Cope-India Exercises Were Little 60 Era Mig-21:azn: Kicked f-16 out
Listen moron, don't bring your Indian table manners into discussion, have you never heard of the term, Barking Bharti......so don't apply that on others. And stop pulling stuff out of where sun don't shine, the so called interview had nothing to do with the actual exercise since PAF never exercised with RAF......those Typhoons belonged to another European country and PAF then never had the BVR capability, hence no such scenario took place alas your claim is just BS.
Comes From Guy Who Uses Twitter Post As Credible Source You Image Persists Your windy So Are you Bizarre Sources.They Sucks Like Always

Last edited:
Lol same goes for you come back when you have source of country backing your claims.
Till then keep your BS trip yourself.
Please if you don't have manners to talk then don't talk, please behave like a gentlemen not a dog

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06/08/eurofighter_beaten_by_f16/= A British source
http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/the-dewline/2011/06/must-read-tell-all-interview-w-1/= American Source

If you talk like you bark now please present your neutral source

You have a nerve complaining to the Mods to clean the thread, which you first pollute with your tripe.

Leave it man, despite PAF repeatedly taking out the Typhoon, F-15 Eagles and the F/A-18 Hornets, PAF never officially went about chest thumping, all the revelations were made by a third party . Here despite RAF not disclosing anything to media, the Indians are habitually making a song and dance about it. Even last time the RAF disclosed the actual results of Typhoon making mincemeat of the MKI, several years after the exercise took place. Indians played same antics after the 2007 exercise as well.!!!

Atta boy! Bhai jan, any AF PAF has not taken out till now ....someone was comparing JF 17 to F 35 too BTW :enjoy:

Comes From Guy Who Uses Twitter Post As Credible Source You Image Persists You windy So Are you Bizarre Sources.They Sucks
Although your claim is far from reality, however even that Twitter source is much more credible than the Indian link you people are jumping about.

Comes From Guy Who Uses Twitter Post As Credible Source You Image Persists You windy So Are you Bizarre Sources.They Sucks

I have just asked for some neutral source which will approve Indian claims and thats it. Agar bura laga tu sorry bhain jan aainda nahi poochoo ga.

Although your claim is far from reality, however even that Twitter source is much more credible than the Indian link you people are jumping about.
Whatever.Its your Insecurity which Pulls you here.I still Have Image shot of your Obsession in Trolling Indian Threads.

Atta boy! Bhai jan, any AF PAF has not taken out till now ....someone was comparing JF 17 to F 35 too BTW :enjoy:
Bhai jan research your facts before you bark. If researching is too hard i'd recommend asking the Israeli, Afghan, Soviet and Indian Air force what happened when confronted with the PAF

Bhai jan research your facts before you bark. If researching is too hard i'd recommend asking the Israeli, Afghan, Soviet and Indian Air force what happened when confronted with the PAF

PAF vs IAF calims you make are based on silly stuff...Chuck Yeager (decalred insane by the ambassador of the time) and some trash talking by your pilots. We can give you both form our side too. In any case there is only you tall talking that we've seen till now. We train, hard. You talk...a lot.

I have just asked for some neutral source which will approve Indian claims and thats it. Agar bura laga tu sorry bhain jan aainda nahi poochoo ga.
NDTV what Neutral source More you want ???.This channel Have More Wanna-be Brit-Indians then BBC Itself.:lol:
NDTV is Partnered with BBC and sponsored Many short-Films Such Like India Daughter on 16 DEC Rape.

More or less there will more sources Available in-time

Please if you don't have manners to talk then don't talk, please behave like a gentlemen not a dog

A British source
American Source

If you talk like you bark now please present your neutral source
So now ylu want me to believe am interview of PAF officer and count it as a source.
Lol :lol:
You are just a week old kid, learn to crawl before aiming to walk.... and remember this is not your usual slumdog street but a Pakistani Forum.
Lol even though i am new here doesn't mean that i don't know of anything.

NDTV what Neutral source More you want ???.This channel Have More Wanna-be Brit-Indians then BBC Itself.:lol:
NDTV is Partnered with BBC and sponsored Many short-Films Such Like India Daughter 16 DEC Rape.

More or less there will more sources Available in-time

Dear Sir plz refer my request in earlier post that the article quotes the IAF contingent commander Group Captain Ashu Srivastav and nowhere in world any contingent commander would utter even a single dis-satisfactory word against his team. All i requested was for UK's point of view regarding the exercise and thats it as after all it was also part of it. So like U said yeah we wait for that.

Whatever.Its your Insecurity which Pulls you here.I still Have Image shot of your Obsession in Trolling Indian Threads.
Read post-6 before making ridiculous claims. As i said, due to their frivolous nature, Indians often tend to come out of their skins, which often needs kicking back into place.

Dear Sir plz refer my request in earlier post that the article quotes the IAF contingent commander Group Captain Ashu Srivastav and nowhere in world any contingent commander would utter even a single dis-satisfactory word against his team. All i requested was for UK's point of view regarding the exercise and thats it as after all it was also part of it. So like U said yeah we wait for that.
No One Gives you detail About Its Loss Neither they Will.IF More Less IF RAF Will Re-butt IAF Claims We Genuinely See to that.After All Its About Morale If they Not You Have to Take there Silence As Support to IAF Arguments

Its Happened before During Cope India Exercises With USAF Also

No One Gives you detail About Its Loss Neither they Will.IF More Less IF RAF Will Re-butt IAF Claims We Genuinely See to that.After All Its About Morale If they Not You Have to Take there Silence As Support to IAF Arguments

Its Happened before During Cope India Exercises With USAF Also

End of discussion from my side then Sir.

Back
Top Bottom