What's new

Indonesian radicals protest against a new incoming ethnic Chinese Jakarta governor

1998 is reality no buddy is denying it ......still many Indonesian is not comfortable with Chinese community ,specially Javanese hate them
So we need a strong country to protect our nationals abroad, every country that is so. Muslim extremist elements slogan is to destroy all the infidels, we must first destroy them.

So we need a strong country to protect our nationals abroad, every country that is so. Muslim extremist elements slogan is to destroy all the infidels, we must first destroy them.
we dont need to destroy that much. just need to protect our nationals

lol ,you know nothing about Indonesia,better visit Indonesia at least ones

study Javanese culture and their traditional value ,than you will get better idea about Indonesia
i am in love with Indonesia.....
We do not like the Indonesian nationals since 1998 thing. So do not pay attention to this small country.

where is the hate from? because chinese are rich?
because they are arrogant

and Javanese are extremely polite ........i am not saying being Indian we are equally polite as Javanese
many thing we are still learning from Javanese........but no doubt they are better than rest of the world

because they are arrogant

and Javanese are extremely polite ........i am not saying being Indian we are equally polite as Javanese
many thing we are still learning from Javanese........but no doubt they are better than rest of the world
I stop here because I never visit that country.

lol ,you know nothing about Indonesia,better visit Indonesia at least ones

study Javanese culture and their traditional value ,than you will get better idea about Indonesia
i am in love with Indonesia.....

There was a lot of suspicion toward chinese Indonesian in the past but things are improving in the last decade.

If you're stereotyping all chinese as arrogant then you sir, are racist.

I'm half chinese half native indonesian, and I know many arrogant, materialistic Indonesian, and I also know lots of chinese Indonesian who live a very humble life.

There was a lot of suspicion toward chinese Indonesian in the past but things are improving in the last decade.

If you're stereotyping all chinese as arrogant then you sir, are racist.

I'm half chinese half native indonesian, and I know many arrogant, materialistic Indonesian, and I also know lots of chinese Indonesian who live a very humble life.

So in other words, its best not to generalize an entire group of people !

We do not like the Indonesian nationals since 1998 thing. So do not pay attention to this small country.

Small country? Indonesia is home to over 256 million people. It is the 4th most populous nation in the world.

I don't think the word "small " is a good adjective to describe Indonesia.

So in other words, its best not to generalize an entire group of people !

Small country? Indonesia is home to over 256 million people. It is the 4th most populous nation in the world.

I don't think the word "small " is a good adjective to describe Indonesia.

I am referring to national strength.

You are an provocateur

where is the hate from? because chinese are rich?

not at all, today Indonesian economic is much have been drifted equally between any ethnicity. Today top ten Indonesian most wealthiest persons is not solely come from Chinese ethnic, but other ethnics too

Last edited:
You are an provocateur

not at all, today Indonesian economic is much have been drifted equally between any ethnicity. Today top ten Indonesian most wealthiest persons is not solely come from Chinese ethnic, but other ethnics too
equality is essential to harmany

You are an provocateur

His opinion is just one among many. Most Chinese don't have strong opinions of Indonesia. Even those aware of 1998 massacre know that in unstable developing countries, ethnic riots can break out at any time and can target any group, not just Chinese.

Anyway, it's quite obvious that Indonesia needs more Islam. After all, it's not a nation-state, based on any ethnic group. Instead, the state's foundation and legitimacy comes from Islam. If the Indo govt. is too secular, Islamists will become resentful and resort to even more radicalism. I think they need to be accommodated further and see more representation in government.

Back
Top Bottom