What's new

Indonesian radicals protest against a new incoming ethnic Chinese Jakarta governor

For example, @hans, a false flagger, he is BoQ77.

We should be more cautious about those false flaggers.

Edison : you are my fan, aren't you? I don't know who Hans, Vietminh is. Don't lie yourself.

About Indonesia, any vote by Indonesia people, we have nothing to do with their action.

Edison : you are my fan, aren't you? I don't know who Hans, Vietminh is. Don't lie yourself.

About Indonesia, any vote by Indonesia people, we have nothing to do with their action.

Hahah, sorry, I am your fan, really. May I ask how old are you? What job are you doing?

Yes me too. They are you and you are them

once before, a Chinese guy keep telling every body in several posts that BoQ 77 is an Indian. So stupid he is.
I'm surprised that Chinese members could troll, spam in every thread without being punished.

Edison: I want to answer you, but that could lead to the ban to me by your Chinese Moderator @Hu Songshan
Stick to the topic

once before, a Chinese guy keep telling every body in several posts that BoQ 77 is an Indian. So stupid he is.
I'm surprised that Chinese members could troll, spam in every thread without being punished.

Edison: I want to answer you, but that could lead to the ban to me by your Chinese Moderator @Hu Songshan
Stick to the topic
Do not destroy the harmony here.

Stick to the topic

I know you are a true Vietnamese, don't distract the topic please. I am just curious about you, would you mind giving us a self introduction? I think this is a forum rule, every one should say something about himself.

Interesting...
How can I be @bq77 in Vietnam while I am sitting in my office in Shanghai...

to some members, any one oppose them is BoQ77, LOL.
Edison, you could learn who I am by reading what I share in previous posts.
No need to repeat time after time.

So what's your opinion about the article ?

Stick to the topic
Lol. Find a quote from me that say you're an indian. Indians command of english is much higher than you viets.

The so called Indonesian radical in this news is FPI. They are just a bunch of gangsters who call themselves Islamic Defender, but actually they just the same as another gangsters in this world. So just ignore them. So for our Muslim friends in PDF, don't be alert with this kind of news. There are many good Islamic organization in Indonesia, but not FPI. they are just a bunch of gangster who tarnish the name of Islam; just for the sake of corrupt politician in my country.

In general majority Chinese is getting well with Muslim minority in China.
Usually we don`t judge people by race or religious...
Yet I see more and more distrust between majority and Muslim, especially the Uighurs..
I think the extreme Muslim should be the major responsible..
But Chinese majority is also responsible for not bring them together in the fast growth.They are left behind

Actually Muslim is not tolerant world wide just like this article...
But when Muslim is majority of the society, they are even less tolerant...
Anything not muslim is making them anger..

to some members, any one oppose them is BoQ77, LOL.
Edison, you could learn who I am by reading what I share in previous posts.
No need to repeat time after time.

So what's your opinion about the article ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom