What's new

Indonesian radicals protest against a new incoming ethnic Chinese Jakarta governor

In general majority Chinese is getting well with Muslim minority in China.
Usually we don`t judge people by race or religious...
Yet I see more and more distrust between majority and Muslim, especially the Uighurs..
I think the extreme Muslim should be the major responsible..
But Chinese majority is also responsible for not bring them together in the fast growth.They are left behind

Actually Muslim is not tolerant world wide just like this article...
But when Muslim is majority of the society, they are even less tolerant...
Anything not muslim is making them anger..

extreme nationalism, Muslim ... are quite similar.

We just wish for both never in power.

Why do some religious forces can not accept advanced civilization, not inclusive of other faith?

no it is not religious ..........Indonesian society is very tolerant........ is been 10 year i am living in Indonesia

but because of arrogant nature of chines ,Javanese hate them

chines is very strong in Indonesia.... 90% Chinese hold top business in Indonesia

no it is not religious ..........Indonesian society is very tolerant........ is been 10 year i am living in Indonesia

chines is very strong in Indonesia.... 90% Chinese hold top business in Indonesia
why chinese can be successful in such a muslim dominant society? do the muslim analyze this? maybe it is not due to Chinese

Chinese rely on hard-working rich, lazy and incompetent people are hostile to the Chinese in Indonesia.

Same here. But ROC for today is not the ROC I admire.
Eventually unified, it is the responsibility of every Chinese person.

The so called Indonesian radical in this news is FPI. They are just a bunch of gangsters who call themselves Islamic Defender, but actually they just the same as another gangsters in this world. So just ignore them. So for our Muslim friends in PDF, don't be alert with this kind of news. There are many good Islamic organization in Indonesia, but not FPI. they are just a bunch of gangster who tarnish the name of Islam; just for the sake of corrupt politician in my country.
why chinese can be successful in such a muslim dominant society? do the muslim analyze this? maybe it is not due to Chinese

lol that the simple thing i am trying to explain you ......unless until society is not tolerant or giving you space to develop you can't grow ,what ever be potential or talent you have

Indonesian society is the most tolerant in the world

lol that the simple thing i am trying to explain you ......unless until society is not tolerant or giving you space to develop you can't grow ,what ever be potential or talent you have

Indonesian society is the most tolerant in the world
I have never been there but I just know 1998 massacre there

regarding reli
Chinese rely on hard-working rich, lazy and incompetent people are hostile to the Chinese in Indonesia.

Eventually unified, it is the responsibility of every Chinese person.
why they are not hostile to other community ........except chines

They also hostile to pagan, but Chinese people live relatively close.

lol ,you know nothing about Indonesia,better visit Indonesia at least ones

study Javanese culture and their traditional value ,than you will get better idea about Indonesia
i am in love with Indonesia.....

Back
Top Bottom