What's new

Indonesia Maritime defence and security issue

Well, guys... I've just learned one thing:

People tend to be a hypocrite, ignorant accuser, and be judgmental when they feel insecure and/or are cornered by their own ego.

Indonesian Navy seized one illegal fishing boat, MV Cheung Kam Wong, 383GT with Hong Kong flag and Chinese captain in Belawan, North Sumatra (6/11)

o_1b0sfnq7vp0713ke15ue1pbqbs2e.jpg

o_1b0sfnq7u156qqihjn2ouu1uf8c.jpg

o_1b0sfnq7u1rkitoc186trl01v5jd.jpg

1014_Lantamal-I-Amankan-Kapal-Berbendera-Hongkong.jpg

http://www.republika.co.id/berita/n...kap-kapal-berbendera-hong-kong-tak-berdokumen

Last edited:
@Viet just go fishing in your own water, and everything will be okay... simple..

Pretty sure this is his reponse is gonna be like:

"We will, in 4 years... I'VE SAID IT A GAZILLION TIME ALREADY!!!"
*then continues to berate and throw blind accusations about other things that what we did/didn't do that in fact has ZERO correlation to this whole argument*

haven´t you read my post? have I said thank you?

no, you don´t have any obligation to help us. the reason why you did is earning money. earning dollar. making money. you got paid for your servcie. it is like you send army troops overseas for UN peace keeping operations, because you want to earn dollar. and not because you want to help the people in need.

as for cambodians, you don´t want to tell me you provided support and assistance for the butcher gangs?

If its about making money why isnt more country accepting more refugees?

Might I need to remind you that we accepted viet refugees back during suharto era & you know what he did to "communist."

In just one year we did more good with our crackdown than your country in a thousand years.

Maybe we just need to change the title a bit, like :

Indonesian Navy blow up hundreds of illegal vietnamese fishing boats, and other poacher boats, for stealing in Indonesian waters.

This sounds more accurate

Wow, longer?.. but sums it quite well I think. LOL

I think those were poor fisherman, they were just feeding poor family. Indonesia should give warning shot to surrender. Also, said to see explosives attached with boat, They are using explosives for fishing , this is not good for environment.

Our fisherman are poor but they play by the rules.

No, the poachers aren't poor, they have gathered billions of dollars with their illegal activity on our sea for decades. They ventured far out from their home, the vast SCS with abundant sea resource isn't enough for them, no, it is their GREED that drives them coming to our sea.

And you're right the poachers are using methods that is damaging our sea, including the use of explosives, that's why we retaliate by using explosives on their boats. :)

Well, guys... I've just learned one thing:

People tend to be a hypocrite, ignorant accuser, and be judgmental when they feel insecure and/or are cornered by their own ego.

I used to think Chinese members were just trolling when they say viets are so ungrateful, well today one Viet member has proven to us all there are some truth to it.

Last edited:
Our fisherman are poor but they play by the rules.

No, the poachers aren't poor, they have gathered billions of dollars with their illegal activity on our sea for decades. They ventured far out from their home, the vast SCS with abundant sea resource isn't enough for them, no, it is their GREED that drives them coming to our sea.

And you're right the poachers are using methods that is damaging our sea, including the use of explosives, that's why we retaliate by using explosives on their boats. :)

I used to think Chinese members were just trolling when they say viets are so ungrateful, well today one Viet member has proven to us all there are some truth to it.
We donated Viets hundreds of billions dollars of equipment and materials, support their independence, fight the French and Americans, without us you think they can stand against USA? and what do they pay us back?

discussinng with you become slowly meaningless. have I said previoisly if I had the power, I would stop them immediately. but no, even the viet government with the coast guard can´t prevent them from illegal fishing. what can we do?

should we erect a great sea wall along the common border to indonesia? with warships and subs guarding the wall?

illegal fishing is bad. so drug abuse. why don´t you allow mass killings like the pinoys practise now?

as said, I expect illegal fishing of viet fishermen will disappear in 4 years. until then, you can keep this thread open as you like.

have you ever asked why mainland indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia) is muslim free?

yes I know history a little. your forefathers coming from Borneo once settled down in central part of modern Vietnam today, establishing the kingdom of champa. yes, they once controlled the sea lane from Indian Ocean to South China sea to the sea of Japan. they were arrogant and aggressive. especially towards the small Vietnam. their society was primitive, practising caste system, slavery and islam.

yes, we wiped them off the map at the end of the day, killing their entire army at the decisive battle until the last man, enslaving the populace. besides, we imposed birth control with aim to reduce them to zero. I believe some managed to escape to Hainan, because the chinese gave them refugee status. we do many good thing for the wolrd, but I believe that was the best thing we have ever done for humanity.
Very sick mind, how can u boasting conducting genocide against Cham people as a greatest thing?

Last edited:
Lol, our country our rules. Nuff said.

Tough measures on illegal fishing bear fruit: Minister

indonesian-navy-blows-up-foreign-fishing-boats-caught-illegally-fishing-in-its-waters-in-2016.jpg

Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti said Thursday that the ministry’s measures against rampant illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing in Indonesian territory had generated positive results.

Although only 286 vessels were destroyed, 10,000 foreign ships left Indonesian waters. So the deterrent effect is real,” she said, adding that it demonstrated the country’s commitment to fighting illegal fishing.

With a string of measures taken against IUU fishing, the fisherman exchange rate (NTN) — an indicator to measure the welfare of fishermen — had jumped to 110 from 102 over the past one-and-a-half years, she said.

An NTN above 100 indicates that the average fisherman has higher spending power due to surplus revenues.

Implementing a zero tolerance approach for poachers was also crucial to increasing fish stocks in the country’s waters and raising people’s fish consumption, Susi said, adding that the action could ultimately reduce stunting among children.

“The stunting index shows that the quality of human resources in Indonesia needs to be improved […] One-third of Indonesian children suffer from stunting because they consume too little protein,” she said. (win/bbn)

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...s-on-illegal-fishing-bear-fruit-minister.html

Although only 286 vessels were destroyed, 10,000 foreign ships left Indonesian waters
mostly are vietnamese, i guess? :(

Last edited:
Would some one please call upon the administrator... And change the title of the thread... Please name it - INDONESIAN WATER SOVEREIGNTY ENFORCEMENT... Thank you very much

Talking to a brainless and ungratefull person is a waste to our time, and ruining our mood...

We know the history, our fathers has set a good example in how to interact with one another... we are proud of it... Through our diplomacy, through our act by the UN, we are doing the same, hopefully even better... At least our children and our grand children have an example of what a good deed are... And why as a human being, as a nation we must uphold the value...

Just rename the thread to Indonesian anti ilegal fishing operation or something,
there are news about ilegal fishing boat from various nations too in this thread,
and to avoid trigerring another member,
share news not hate.

and share "weekend feature" too, ups wrong thread

uhm... well, i m a noob here so
sesepuh @pr1v4t33r vat33r n @madokafc n others wadya think?
Mengubah nama tritnya agar nggak kelihatan kalo kita menyudutkan suatu pihak, lagi pula dari berita2 juga ada kapal nelayan ilegal dari beberapa negara juga jadi mending dirubah biar universal gitu...biar lebih cucok

just sayin bro,

, and if all of my indonesian comrade agree do as those mod says about that PM thingy

i still can't find the PM feature

*edit

I suggest : Indonesian Anti Ilegal Fishing Operation

I agree! Lets change the thread name to something else. I suggest somnthing like Indonesia's Enforcement Against IUU Fishing (Illegal , Unreported and Unregulated fishing).

Cheers

I agree! Lets change the thread name to something else. I suggest somnthing like Indonesia's Enforcement Against IUU Fishing (Illegal , Unreported and Unregulated fishing).

Cheers

thats too damn long, pick one that easy to catch.

If we use vs than it means against... Hehe

hahaha yeah or something more general like "Indonesia's Maritime Law Enforcement Issues" or Indonesia's Maritime Security Issues? (More general so we can post other issues includin hijacking etc)

Yg ptg apus aja dulu nama negri itu biar ga merasa terpojok karna kasian juga namanya muncul terus di normal thread biarpun yg ketangkep warga negara lain.. biarpun nanti berita2nya masih paling bnyk tentang dia2 juga

Last edited:
How about this one?

Indonesia's Global Maritime Fulcrum: Maritime defence and security policy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom