What's new

Indonesia had another high-seas encounter with China—but this time it brought a bigger boat

Hehe, very brave, so? not only you have that.

If 1400 million Chinese can't scare you, so, you think you about 200 million indonesian can?

We don't want to make enemy with any other, if you want sit down and negotiate, welcome, if want show your "braveness", sorry, you choose wrong target.

u can do whatever u want in spartly or scarbourg or whatever they call it, we just sit and see.
but, if u try to touch natunas EEZ, sorry bro, u mess with the wrong guy..

We don't want to make enemy with any other, if you want sit down and negotiate, welcome, if want show your "braveness", sorry, you choose wrong target.

China should tone down their claim and stay away from Natuna EEZ. Otherwise similar incident will bound to happen in the near future. Our action is not a show of force but simply law enforcement. Our "target" is not China or other ASEAN neighbors, but illegal fishing operators. :coffee:

u can do whatever u want in spartly or scarbourg or whatever they call it, we just sit and see.
but, if u try to touch natunas EEZ, sorry bro, u mess with the wrong guy..
Of course, you can protect your interest, but, don't deny that the dispute always exist, In fact, I don't know where is Natunas EEZ, if it overlap with sea China claim, better sit down and negotiate, right?

If you do too much, sorry, you also choose wrong target, hope can settle the dispute peacefully, but if can't, let fist talk, and, maybe a little aggressive, before that, buy as much weapon as you can, especially, from China, high cost performance.

And, be honestly, altough I hope China and Indonesia can be friend, personally, I don't like Indonesia, because it always let me think of 98 massacre.

China should tone down their claim and stay away from Natuna EEZ. Otherwise similar incident will bound to happen in the near future. Our action is not a show of force but simply law enforcement. Our "target" is not China or other ASEAN neighbors, but illegal fishing operators. :coffee:
Why should China tone down? but not you? sorry, it is mutual, don't threat us, don't think it work, in fact, I think it is same to you.

In the case, it is your military warship that enforcing, not coast guard ship, the target is just a unarmed fishing boat, it is disputed sea, for me, the case anger me is that you military warship fire at a Chinese unarmed fish boat, sorry, not only you indonesian want protecting your sea, the case will force China government be tougher, because now, in China, you anger normal Chinese, not only you have anger.

The case should be settle better.

Last edited:
to handle those illegal Chinese fishing ships :
- The Russian and Argentina shoot to sink those.
- The PH caught and bring them to court
- The Indonesia shoot and then later sink the illegal fishing ships.
- The China MOFA stated "Those Chinese fishing boats are operating in China historic water, traditional field"

Only time will tell what will happen next. But my prediction is that China will do nothing to further ignite this "conflict" with Indonesia and will take one step back on their claim on traditional fishing ground inside Natuna EEZ. Let safe both face on this matter.

Only time will tell what will happen next. But my prediction is that China will do nothing to further ignite this "conflict" with Indonesia and will take one step back on their claim on traditional fishing ground inside Natuna EEZ. Let safe both face on this matter.

Vietnam fishermen still go fishing around Paracel islands which belong to Vietnam.
In 2014, our CG ships chased the oil rig 981 back and forth around Paracels.

Hehe, you kind of Vietnam clown here jump up and down, don't find your instigation is very low?!

Russian not only shoot and sink China fishing boat, do you know what they have done to Japanese fishing boat?
Indonesia not only blow up Chinese fishing boat, no Vietnamese fishing boat? or they are not vietnamese?
Do you know, how China treat Vietnamese fishing boat?

Sound like you vietnamese are liked by others, hehe!

All the same but the only difference is what the China MOFA said !!!
"It's ours"

f course, you can protect your interest, but, don't deny that the dispute always exist, In fact, I don't know where is Natunas EEZ, if it overlap with sea China claim, better sit down and negotiate, right?

if you decide to do Bilateral talk with China, here's what they are going to tell you.

what it's ours is ours , what it's yours we shares - CHINA

if you decide to do Bilateral talk with China, here's what they are going to tell you.

what it's ours is ours , what it's yours we shares - CHINA
How do you get these? had you negotiated with China? :coffee:

you are Afghans? seems you are brainwashed by western heavily, but according to western media, Afghan is not a "good" place, do I believe that? if know nothing, better stay outside, or......

Well,indonesia seems to have won this conflict.
I guess our government won't enlarge this incident.
So i just can say that you are so brave man.
China now has so many enemies,we will keep calm.
What bad luck!

Besides,use a warship to handle this incident is crossing the line.
And indonesia should know this line actually is your protector.

Don't take seriously. In fact we already sunk around 170 illegal fishing ships includ chinese ship. See

And in fact china will become biggest investor for us, thank you. We both also best trade partner.

7027174-3x2-940x627.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom