What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Whiskey class pertama RI itu ex Russia

From Trikora Operation (Papua) to Seroja (Timor Leste) Operation.

kapal-selam-kelas-whiskey-indonesia-detik.jpg

Style uniform TNI AL mirip IJN

this one with better resolution. click to zoom.

Untitled-2.jpg

Ya rise of rajas it is. Gajah Mada is ultimate warrior but with evil methods.

I played as Gaja Mada in AOE rise of raja. Its a very good game.

Oh well that's quite a bit discovery .

I must admit that he was a very cunning and furious warrior and every move was well planned, ya no appreciation because i see his methods rather cruel he misused trust had no value for human life killed many with tricks.
gamer talking a history, mambojambo brilliant, like the mickey mouse landed on the moon

just a bit advice, stop play a game and go out to library or get along with ur friends (if you have one) try to find a girl friend is better before ur soul soak to the PC and can't even recognize which reality and which is fiction, and stop bragging about other nation historic figure, and "look ur own history", ours is awesome what about yours? go find a girl

Last edited:
gamer talking a history, mambojambo brilliant, like the mickey mouse landed on the moon

just a bit advice, stop play a game and go out to library or get along with ur friends (if you have one) try to find a girl friend is better before ur soul soak to the PC and can't even recognize which reality and which is fiction, and stop bragging about other nation historic figure, and "look ur own history", ours is awesome what about yours? go find a girl

why are you getting upset about reality of Gajah Mada , he was what he was.

just came in to my mind......why are navy personnel using camouflaged pdl at sea??
anggota-tni-al-saat-melakukan-pengamatan-operasi-menenggelamkan-kapal-ilegal-fishing.jpg

my question:
1.it's not of much use since their battle arena is at sea
2.in case the ship sinks,it will add to difficulties in SAR operation because they blend with the enviroment (hard for visual sighting)
3. it looks ugly (just my personal opinion only)

could anyone explain please.......
bonus:
Paspam-Konferensi-OGP-nas.jpg

Males gua ama 50 cent brigades yg make bendera Indonesia disini. Kenapa gak make bendera junjungannya

Back
Top Bottom