What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

An Up-Close Look at the Indonesian Navy's Latest Sigma PKR-10514 Frigates

KRI-332 I Gusti Ngurah Rai

KRI_I_GUSTI_NGURAH_RAI_332_Sigma_frigate.jpg

I Gusti Ngurah Rai is the second of two Sigma-PKR 10514-class Multi-Purpose frigates

29373918964_OK.jpg

29373918984_OK.jpg

The ship’s clean lines are functional, reducing reflective surfaces to lower the ship’s radar signature.

29967649056_ok.jpg

29373918924_OK.jpg

Closer view of forward bridge and the main mast, showing a wide variety of electronics outfit includes SMART-S MK2 3d radar mounted above the bridge on a high mast, while Thales Sting EO Mk2 mounted on a short mast, and Raytheon Nav Radar on its front. The rotating ring for Oerlikon Millennium 35mm can be seen behind the 76mm super rapid

part 1

Last edited:
part 2

KRI-331 Raden Eddy Martadinata
29918349261_ok.jpg

the first Sigma-PKR frigate Raden Eddy Martadinata. The ship was launched in January 2016 and her sea trials were completed in September 2016.The ship is 105.11m-long, 14.2m-wide and has a displacement of approximately 2,365t.

29918349311_ok.jpg

The twin uptakes are staggered and lined up in straight along the lines and placed in quite a distance to minimize heat signatures and damage to sensors

29373918884_ok.jpg

29918349321_ok.jpg

Sigma's-PKR carries twin medium RHIB, which is handled by a davit on both the port and starboard side, midships.

29918349351_ok.jpg

2x decoys/chaff atop the aft hangar

29967865246_ok.jpg

The (quite) spacious bridge

29918349291_ok.jpg

View in the hangar looking aft.

All photos by Piet Sinke------- maasmondmaritime()com

Indonesia need tougher law to combat millitan and whoever that supported such mindset, round em up and sent them to isolated prisson cell so they cannot spread radicals idea to other convicts, hardline organisation like FPI, FPU and others need to be banned
i agree banning organization like FPI, but i disagree to your "isolating" idea,
the fact says otherwise, extremism in Indonesia is relatively low
indonesia is a model of Muslim Democracy

our approach to terrorism is generally well appreciated by many country
besides counter terrorism action we also provide deradicalization program to the perpetrator
we provide "fishing rods" for them to continue their lives
so far it shows effectiveness in reducing radical seeds

journal of terrorism research:
http://jtr.st-andrews.ac.uk/articles/10.15664/jtr.1154/

[QUOTE="NoFolks, post: 8951836, member: 17710]Terrorism is terrorism, crime is crime, don't associate them with anyone who are not doing those, as it is a crime it self.
keep politics aside please.[/QUOTE]
Who talk about politics!?
I am saying about some people or organisation who spread hardline idea, who rejects Pancasila, and spreading hate, those people obviously doesn't care about NKRI unity, what they cares only their own agendas!!
And if you think i am a non moslem, you're guess is wrong, i am a 100% moslem, and i am proud of it

Who talk about politics!?
I am saying about some people or organisation who spread hardline idea, who rejects Pancasila, and spreading hate, those people obviously doesn't care about NKRI unity, what they cares only their own agendas!!
And if you think i am a non moslem, you're guess is wrong, i am a 100% moslem, and i am proud of it

same to me bro,
insyaallah Im moslem too, and I disagree with those hardliners.
Ah, seandainya Sunan Kalijaga masih hidup di zaman ini...

Philippine Navy Second SSV , BRP Davao Del Sur now 91% completed
November 27, 2016 PNA Nation 0

14517387_10211106860137457_6245319846531205617_n.jpg

The Philippine Navy (PN)’s second strategic sealift vessel, the BRP Davao Del Sur (LD-602), is now 91 percent complete and well in line to meet her May 2017 delivery date. This was disclosed by PN spokesperson Capt. Lued Lincuna in an interview with the Philippine News Agency in an interview Sunday.

At the moment, PT PAL (Persero) shipbuilders in Surabaya, Indonesia are now installing navigational, deck and engineering equipment on the PN’s second SSV.

“Ongoing installation of navigational, deck, engineering equipment. I don’t know the exact percentage of completion but for sure she will be (home in the Philippines) by May 2017,” he added.

The BRP Davao Del Sur (LD-602) was launched last Sept. 29. She is the sister ship of the BRP Tarlac (LD-601), currently the largest Filipino warship in commissioned.

BRP Tarlac was commissioned during short ceremonies at Pier 13, Manila South Harbor last June 1.

She arrived in the Philippines last May 14 after a five-day journey from PT PAL shipyard in Surabaya which started on May 9.

BRP Davao Del Sur is also a Makassar-class landing platform dock like her sister ship BRP Tarlac.

Its delivery to the Philippines, is tentatively scheduled on the midpart of 2017, will complete the two-unit SSV procurement project with an approved budget contract of PHP4 billion sourced from the AFP Modernization Act Trust Fund.

Just like the BRP Tarlac, the PN’s latest SSV will serve as a floating command-and-control ship especially in the conduct of humanitarian assistance and disaster response and will also serve as a military sealift and transport vessel.

update()ph/2016/11/navys-second-ssv-brp-davao-del-sur-now-91-completed/11400

20161125212.jpg

Gelar Pasukan Pengamanan Kunjungan PresidenSejumlah pasukan Yonif 700 Raider mengikuti apel gelar pasukan pengamanan kunjungan kerja Presiden di Lapangan Karebosi, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, Jumat (25/11/2016). Sebanyak 5.000 personil TNI, Polri dan instansi terkait akan disiagakan untuk pengamanan kunjungan kerja Presiden Joko Widodo di Sulawesi Selatan dengan agenda persemian operasional Pelabuhan Untia Makassar pada, Sabtu (26/11/2016). (ANTARA/Abriawan Abhe)

20151124antarafoto-gelar-pasukan-pengamanan-presiden-241115-abhe-5.jpg

Gelar Pasukan Pengamanan PresidenPasukan Brimob mengikuti apel gelar pasukan pengamanan kunjungan kerja presiden di Lapangan Karebosi, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, Selasa (24/11). Sejumlah personil TNI, Polri dan instansi terkait akan disiagakan untuk pengamanan kunjungan kerja Presiden Joko Widodo di Sulawesi Selatan pada Rabu (25/11) dengan agenda meninjau pembangunan jalur kereta api trans Sulawesi. (ANTARA FOTO/Abriawan Abhe)

Maybe to replace singaporean made R-12D flyer
Kopassus known to operating 5 units of this vehicle
images

hmm it was a very long time no see those vehicles again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom