What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Nice for kopassus use P6 ATAV and they gonna order the bushmaster too, i tough P6 ATAV was for paskhas only. About paspampres did they only use anoa?

IMG_0719.JPG

[QUOTE="NoFolks, post: 8951836, member: 17710]Terrorism is terrorism, crime is crime, don't associate them with anyone who are not doing those, as it is a crime it self.
keep politics aside please.
Who talk about politics!?
I am saying about some people or organisation who spread hardline idea, who rejects Pancasila, and spreading hate, those people obviously doesn't care about NKRI unity, what they cares only their own agendas!!
And if you think i am a non moslem, you're guess is wrong, i am a 100% moslem, and i am proud of it[/QUOTE]

I didn't talk about religion, i Said don't associate others terrorism acts to some other people just becoz u don't like them

cn-235-pt-di-thailand-8-angkasa-copy.jpg

cn-235-pt-di-thailand-10-angkasa-copy.jpg

cn-235-pt-di-thailand-9-angkasa-copy.jpg

Eight hours of ferry flight to deliver CN235 to Royal Thailand Police by Captain Esther Gayatri Saleh and Pol. Col. Suttipong Patchrak who act as pilot in command.

https://lancercell.com/2016/11/27/asyiknya-terbang-dengan-pesawat-cn235-buatan-indonesia/#more-46629

20161127_095856.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

CN 235-220 M in passenger configuration before acceptance test by Thai Aviation Industries as partner of RTP. Image credit to Adrianus Darmawan.

http://angkasa.co.id/info/penerbangan/cn235-rtp-terbang-dalam-konfigurasi-passenger/

14487180_1247164531988579_976407565741064192_n.jpg

Left: flight engineer Heru Riadhi, right: Chief Test Pilot PTDI (Indonesian Aerospace) Capt Esther Gayatri Saleh in 1 of Royal Thai Police airbase, Bangkok. CN235 has landed in Bangkok, Thailand (25/11/2016). This aircraft is now operated by Royal Thai Police.

Last edited:
P6 ATAV production line at PT Sentra Surya Ekajaya (PT SSE) facility. PT SSE is also currently developing MRAP for the Indonesian Presidential Guards (Paspampres).

P6%201%20copy.jpg

P6%203%20copy.jpg

P6%202%20copy.jpg

Dan yang tak kalah hebat, PT SSE juga sedang mengembangkan Ranpur berkemampuan anti ranjau pesanan Paspampres. Seperti apa bentuknya? kita nantika saja karya PT.SSE selanjutnya.

http://arc.web.id/artikel/763-mengintip-pabrik-ranpur-di-tangerang

So we got PT SSE and PT PINDAD as armor and tactical manufacturer. This small steps is very important for our defense industry future

La
P6 ATAV production line at PT Sentra Surya Ekajaya (PT SSE) facility. PT SSE is also currently developing MRAP for the Indonesian Presidential Guards (Paspampres).

P6%201%20copy.jpg

P6%203%20copy.jpg

P6%202%20copy.jpg

Dan yang tak kalah hebat, PT SSE juga sedang mengembangkan Ranpur berkemampuan anti ranjau pesanan Paspampres. Seperti apa bentuknya? kita nantika saja karya PT.SSE selanjutnya.

Bapak & ibu, anyone mind to share what is consideration of choosing these atav type vehicle?
From 'awam' point of view, the passenger of that vehicle can be easily take down by enemy shooter, as it has very minim protection.
Doesnt komodo or sanca can be also categorised as 'all terain vehicle'.
Komodo also have high mobility. Maybe...komodo would be better vehicle for all terain and by adding more heavy gun or rcws can also become and attack vehicle type...atav.

And highly curious of mrap product from pt sse.

Just one cent....

Still learning on how to post a reply....
Apologise for the inconvinience.

Bapak & ibu, anyone mind to share what is consideration choosing these atav type vehicle?
From 'awam' point of view, the passenger of that vehicle can be easily take down by enemy shooter, as it has very minim protection.
Doesnt komodo or sanca can be also categorised as 'all terain vehicle'.
Komodo also have high mobility. Maybe...komodo would be better vehicle for all terain and by adding more heavy gun or rcws can also become and attack vehicle type...atav.

And highly curious of mrap product from pt sse.

Just one cent...

All terain Assault vehicle utilized as raiding vehicles, what you need usually mobility (hence they need as light as possible so they can be moved with means we had like Herky and Mi17). This vehicles doesnt require much armor because their survivability depends on element of surprise and agility. Dont think they will be used like APC or Scout vehicles

@caksakerah

i just thinking they should bring .50 cal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom