What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

At SAAB website the Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD) system the missiles consists of RBS 70 NG & BAMSE.

http://saab.com/land/ground-based-air-defence/

Indonesia's PT Pindad and Saab collaborate on air defence

Jon Grevatt, Bangkok - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
16 September 2016

State-owned Indonesian defence company PT Pindad has joined forces with Saab to collaborate on offering the Swedish company's Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD) system to the Indonesian Ministry of Defense (MoD).

PT Pindad said on 15 September that the collaborative programme will focus on adhering to the requirements laid out in Indonesia's Defence Industry Law 2012 (also known as Law 16), which obliges foreign contractors to engage with local companies in producing, supplying, and maintaining imported products.

The two companies recently held a workshop at PT Pindad's facilities in Bandung to outline their proposal to the MoD and the Indonesian National Armed Forces (Tentara Nasional Indonesia: TNI)

http://www.janes.com/article/63878/indonesia-s-pt-pindad-and-saab-collaborate-on-air-defence

Last edited:
I want to know ...What is "reaction" or "comment" of your President ..When he saw ... a "Show of Force" changed to "Show of No Force" ....:what:
-------
Presiden Jokowi "Melongo" Saksikan Rudal Buatan Tiongkok Terlambat Melesat dan Tak Sampai Sasaran

it's no big deal, just a matter of time we master the technology like we did before...
remember of this...
yakhont11.jpg

we always improve ourselves... just stop being ignorant.:hitwall:
this guy just another umnoputra clone

tak perlu lah nak post gambar yakhont strong..die orang dah tau... die begitu lagi kerana tak de nak di capai same negara die sorang tu...

900x900px-LL-298e7aad_IMG_0604.jpeg

bagus posting gambar ni je la... segale gundam pun ade ikut

Have a nice saturday morning everybody. :disagree:

Asuuuww kabehh pancen, dikandani munyuke rasah dibales lak yo minggat dewe. Cangkemmee ki do mingkemo. Nengke wae rasah dibales. Cuk. Jingan ik. Marai rusuh. Kelakuane ceng ngono nek ora dibales ko jeleh dewe ndes.:big_boss:

Last edited:
use proper languange bro, ojo ngisin-isini wong Jowo. Setiap member punya hak atas postingannya sendiri, jika member memilih meng"ignore" silahkan, membalas pun silahkan. yang penting kita berusaha membangun susana forum yang baik, tugas moderatorlah untuk membersihkan troller dari forum.
salam hormat.

Well i just call Mr. @waz the troller is comeback here you must clean up this thread once again sir... i think this guys @Langkasukan is another clone of umnoputra we can see his post is identically like troller has been you banned. I guees to you "bad Malaysian people" JUST MAKE OWN YOUR THREAD!!!

Have a nice saturday morning everybody. :disagree:

Asuuuww kabehh pancen, dikandani munyuke rasah dibales lak yo minggat dewe. Cangkemmee ki do mingkemo. Nengke wae rasah dibales. Cuk. Jingan ik. Marai rusuh. Kelakuane ceng ngono nek ora dibales ko jeleh dewe ndes.:big_boss:

Woles coy... Ga usah pake urat!!

12.jpg

Good morning my friends!! Who has had their coffee and cigarette already?
ngopi sek bro ben ra salah paham

Well i just call Mr. @waz the troller is comeback here you must clean up this thread once again sir... i think this guys @Langkasukan is another clone of umnoputra we can see his post is identically like troller has been you banned. I guees to you "bad Malaysian people" JUST MAKE OWN YOUR THREAD!!!
they have they own thread now

Hi @Langkasukan here is your thread https://defence.pk/threads/malaysia-topics-issues.449746/#post-8694292 you can just put all of your country's glory and military power news there...announce it to all of your Malaysian military enthusiast and jazz it up ... and about your rude comment: better fail in a training ground rather than fail in battle :-)

Air Force Holds Exercise Pernika & Cyber 2016

Phoenix '16 exercise involves several units such as Mabesau, Koopsau II, Kohanudnas and Korpaskhas

0989099f96d237ff47af041032ff1b9e_630x420_thumb.jpg

Advancement of information and communication technology has given rise to a new battlefield known as war asimetric (Asymetric Warfare).

In this context, the role of communication, information and electronics to be very important, both in the planning process, offensive or electronic warfare and cyber defense.

In response to this reality, the Air Force conduct exercises Pernika & Cyber Defence packed with password Phoenix '16.

Exercise was opened by Assistant Potential Dirgantara which still serves as the Deputy Assistant Operations (Waasops) Rafters Young Marshal (Air Vice Marshal) TNI Umar Sugeng, in the post Mabesau, Cilankap, East Jakarta, Wednesday (14/9).

Phoenix '16 exercise involves several units such as Mabesau, Koopsau II, Kohanudnas and Korpaskhas. In addition, exercise also collaborate with civil elements, such as the State Code Institution (Lemsaneg), Center for Monitoring and Research Center Kemenkominfo information security systems - CISSReC (Communication & Information System Security Research Centre).

Assistant Operations Air Vice Marshal TNI Barhim rafters, as General Superior exercises, in a written mandate that was read Waasops Rafters said information warfare exercises that in fact an important part of asymmetric warfare needs to be intensified and improved in the Air Force.

All Air Force personnel who are involved in this field, such as operating staff, Kohanudnas, Korpaskhas, Dispenau, Disinfolahtau and Dispamsanau must be honed sharpness.

"As the person in charge of the coaching operation readiness Pernika & Cyber Air Force, I ask that the results of this exercise can convince the leadership of the Air Force will be the degree of readiness capability Pernika & Cyber Air Force today," said Asops rafters in a written statement to JITUNEWS.COM.

Exercise Penika & Cyber defense '16 Phoenix theme "Elements Pernika and Cyber Defence ranks Kohanudnas, Koopsau II and Korpaskhas ready to support air operations and other activities in order to carry out the task of the Air Force".

Some defense equipment deployed among other things, a flight of F-16 Falcon Figthing, T-50i aircraft Golden Eagle, Radar Unit (Satrad) 222 Ploso Jombang and Qiwi Missile-3 Smart Hunter.

http://www.jitunews.com/read/44547/tni-au-gelar-latihan-pernika-amp-cyber-2016

14364879_944564855651858_8476933604641854124_n.jpg

Hmmm...Handsome KOMODO on lead and CAESAR SPH following...Yon Armed 12, Divif 2 Kostrad.
https://www.facebook.com/lembagaker...1276675314017/944564855651858/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
Simulasi proses pendaratan pasukan marinir dalam rangka Lapangan Latihan Armada Jaya XXXIV tahun 2016, di Pantai Pendaratan Banongan, Kecamatan Asem Bagus, Kabupaten Situbondo, Provinsi Jawa Timur. (15/9)

looks like the Vietnam thread seemed to be alive again with the missiles failed test at our sides, and someone claimed Vietnam leader of SEA

hilarious, looking at their defense industrial capability in which left behind several decades behind us and their Navy surface fleets..............

Back
Top Bottom