75330-1-745-prajurit-tni-al-ikuti-latihan-armada-jaya-20N_highres.jpg

75325-1-745-prajurit-tni-al-ikuti-latihan-armada-jaya-95i_highres.jpg

75324-1-745-prajurit-tni-al-ikuti-latihan-armada-jaya-4od_highres.jpg

(Sindonews)

Prepare Armada Jaya excercise XXXIV/2016

75331-1-745-prajurit-tni-al-ikuti-latihan-armada-jaya-YeX_highres.jpg

75330-1-745-prajurit-tni-al-ikuti-latihan-armada-jaya-20N_highres.jpg

(Sindonews)

i thought kopaska camo is ridiculous, why in the world do they use desert camo in tropical country?
now i know it is actually well blended with beach and reef environment
thanks

I'm glad to see both of these nations strengthening their ties both diplomatically & militarily. From what I've read about Widodo, he seems quite similar to Duterte in terms of how he wants his country run.
We do hope that these two leader could transform both countries for better future, and creating a more clean goverment and wealthy people.
As we had known both country in some aspect have to face the same problem in economy and sosioculture.

i thought kopaska camo is ridiculous, why in the world do they use desert camo in tropical country?
now i know it is actually well blended with beach and reef environment
thanks
Silly Mengkom..

What if the sand is white, though?

Or even.....pink?

Duterte: Indonesia can chase pirates into Philippine waters

1473434262762.jpg
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, left, talks with his Indonesian counterpart Joko Widodo during their meeting at Merdeka Palace in Jakarta, Indonesia, Friday, Sept. 9, 2016. Duterte is currently on a two-day visit to the country. (AP Photo/Dita Alangkara)(The Associated Press)

JAKARTA, Indonesia – Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has given Indonesian forces the right to pursue pirates into Philippine waters, saying piracy is one of the main problems between the two countries.

Duterte, who is visiting Jakarta, discussed piracy and other security issues on Friday with Indonesian President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo.

He said he was sorry that even shipments of coal from Indonesia to the Philippines are being affected by piracy.

Nine Indonesians are among 16 foreign hostages currently being held by the Muslim extremist group Abu Sayyaf in the southern Philippines, where Muslim separatist rebellions have raged for decades.

In May, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines agreed to carry out coordinated patrols following a series of kidnappings and piracy attacks that undermined commerce in the Celebes Sea, where their sea borders overlap.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...can-chase-pirates-into-philippine-waters.html
I think this is the win -win solution for both country in solving the pirates problem but i would love to see some that the Philipines goverment allowing our forces to release our citizen there.

Kopaska doesn't wear khaki desert camo, they wear pale vegetable green, simmilar like US NAVY SEAL
I think TNI need new universal BDU camo pattern simmilar with singaporean millitary patern or linud cammo pattern, with lighter green and softer colour tone, the NKRI cammo pattern sure not blending too well with the surrounding vegetation.

Last edited:
i think navy might prefer RBS 15, NSM, exco, or other western made right now than russian made... its only yakhont

all above things is not in same class with calibr missile.
tomahawk and calbr is land attack missile.
if we buy like kilo lada project or buyan corvet..those ship installed with calibr.
then indonesia have pre emptive strike capability.

The fastest and easiest way for PINDAD to address the horror look of that giant propellers at the back is by making some decent cover for them. Take a look at VAB MK3. With a bit of imagination and creativity, PINDAD could redesign the propeller to have a much more decent look.

1401006765_03-vab-8.jpg

974ac-anoa2bamfibi_defense2bstudies.jpg

>>> I think this configuration could work for ANOA, just add some small changes here and there... :D
View attachment 332803
at my village...sinyal hawhaw.. error to uplaod tarantul pics..

Interview with The Chief of Staff of Indonesian Navy, Laksamana TNI Ade Supandi
Eastern Fleet Command Base, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
NET News
Published on Sep 10, 2016

Jalesveva Jayamahe

Indonesian Army Aviation Mi-17V5 deployment for UNISMA mission in Mali, Africa.
Minusma Sweden ISR and Togo Batt.jpg

Swedish ISR unit and Togo infantry setting up defensive perimeter around Indonesian Army Mi-17V5

Swedish QRF med team.jpg

Pre-flight briefing between the Indonesian Army Aviation Mi-17V5 crew with Swedish QRF-Medevac team.

Photo credit : Ways Shiva.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom