What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Weekend bonus :partay:

13925884_10201817184628119_8577439207546356006_o.jpg

Happy 52nd Anniversary Wanita Angkatan Udara "Kanya Bhakti Sakti Sejati"

Weekend bonus :partay:

13925884_10201817184628119_8577439207546356006_o.jpg

Happy 52nd Anniversary Wanita Angkatan Udara "Kanya Bhakti Sakti Sejati"

I think Mr. Jeff does know how to emphasize the sensual element of a female. Right thigh forward, while giving salute to the right...lekak lekuknya jadi kelihatan semua

I do think so.
Why dont build the hull with anti corrosion steel, like stainless steel? will less maintenace in the future...
anybody expert in naval industry here? pls share
:D

Denmark offering the ships will built in indonesia. Hot offer...
Accept? but will be no yakhont party :undecided:
stainless steel is "stain-less" not "stain-impossible"
stainless steel still corrode under harsh condition. and a lot more expensive too..
there are ways to minimize corrosion of hull. cathodic protection as an example... but again "minimize" not "stop"..
this ship maintenance are very normal..

Diver-glider mini sub drone? A year endurance and a click deep underwater... Awesome.

Is there any possibility that this thing will be mass produced, and if so, which bureau will use this as primary user?

Agreed...this is truly awesome...if we can have a lot, it would be adding our deterrence effect... Nevertheless, a year diving under sea could be interrupted for maintenance and clean-up...IMHO..

But this is a very good progress made by the hands of Indonesians !

Agreed...this is truly awesome...if we can have a lot, it would be adding our deterrence effect... Nevertheless, a year diving under sea could be interrupted for maintenance and clean-up...IMHO..

But this is a very good progress made by the hands of Indonesians !

it should need big battery capacity.
and for little correction...one year is diving then settle on someplace under sea, then activied its sensors. Not diving actively.

it should need big battery capacity.
and for little correction...one year is diving then settle on someplace under sea, then activied its sensors. Not diving actively.

Thanks for the correction. Rig it with explosive warhead and voila... A sea mine that doesn't require a ship to lay it down.

P2 Commando
p2 commando.jpg

Old photo, uji coba Qimek RCWS
pindad-qimek.jpg

Pindad Komodo 4x4 Recon
pindad-komodo.jpg

Sorry my mistake it's actually No.06
The number for the whole Komodo 4x4 population could be much higher. As we can see, the recon varian may already exceed 11 units, and we also have battering ram, apc, command, and missile launcher variant today.

Last edited:
yes bro..as i said...i DO think so...thats why i ask about antirust steel to build hull. :D

I like to see if Indonesia can introduce "stainless steel" for your TNI-AL .. as you did when you also introduced "plastic composite" for your Klewang ... .. We all knew that your Klewang hull is not "Anti Fire" .. but "Fire Friendly" ..:-)

Last edited:
I rather fitted it with sonar and sencors to track down and detect unfriendly submarine

Works either way..

P2 Commando
View attachment 325135

Old photo, uji coba Qimek RCWS
View attachment 325136

Pindad Komodo 4x4 Recon
View attachment 325137

The number for the whole Komodo 4x4 population could be much bigger. As we can see, the recon varian may already exceed 11 units, and we also have battering ram, apc, command, and missile launcher variant today.

P2: Should be a base model for an MRAP, or even an amphibious jeep like the Aligator(?)..

Qimek RCWS: Is there any further words on this? Like maybe procurement, license production, or anything?

Komodo: I'm always wondering, how many do we plan to acquire this beast?

Credit to indonesian_armedforces.

13735967_1735814263325861_1927352123_n.jpg

any something special with this binocular?
its shape and lens are look unusual, one hole in centre, two small lens/sensor on the side.
seems like hi tech one. does any one know the spec and function?

any something special with this binocular?
its shape and lens are look unusual, one hole in centre, two small lens/sensor on the side.
seems like hi tech one. does any one know the spec and function?

Isn't this Laser Designator, though? The device that you use to paint your target for airstrike, artillery barrage, or such?

Anyone?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom