What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Building on to what @Gen3115 said, fielding F-35B's would also only work if we also have a ship that is fast enough to launch them as well. Most people don't realize that you can't simply place an SVTOL aircraft onto a flat top and expect it to launch. You need to be of a certain speed to be able to create enough lift to support the take off.

I'm dreaming for future lph to be equipped with F-35B and MV-22 tho lmao. I receive some wild rumour stated that there will be lph procurement in the future. The contender is Juan Carlos class and Trieste. Perhaps anyone can confirm this?
Well there's a plan on that on OEF but still long way to go, way too long might even take a decade or more ahead

Urgh I'm getting so tired refuting that point "U.s wOnT AlLoWed iNdOneSia to bUy F-35" whoever said it next, failed to see the bigger picture and the dynamism in geopolitics.

Yep, reminded me that before the 1998 financial crisis the army was seriously looking into procuring their own C-130.
Politics are mobile not constant. There part people often forget

Kerjasama Taktis TNI AU dan TNI AL

Belajar dari Perang PasifikTNI AL dan TNI AU Laksanakan Kerja Sama Taktis (Kersamtis)

D
alam rangka mewujudkan prajurit yang profesional sera berkualitas, unsur TNI AL KRI Diponegoro (DPN)-365 dan unsur TNI AU Pesawat Udara (Pesud) Boeing 737-200 melaksanakan Kerja Sama Taktis (Kersamtis).

Kegiatan kersamtis dilaksanakan di dua tempat yaitu di atas KRI DPN-365 yang dipantau langsung Komandan Gugus Tempur Laut (Danguspurla) Komando Armada (Koarmada) II Laksamana Pertama (Laksma) TNI Rahmat Eko Rahardjo.

Kemudian kersamtis yang juga dilaksanakan di Markas Komando Operasi TNI Angkatan Udara (Makoopsau) II yang dihadiri dan dipantau Asops Pangkoopsau II Kolonel PNB Eko Sujatmiko.

Rangkaian kegiatan yang dilaksanakan ini bertujuan untuk meningkatkan kemampuan dan keterampilan awak KRI DPN-365 serta interintegrasi kerja sama taktis antara KRI dan Pesud dalam pelaksanaan tugas-tugas operasional,” kata Danguspurla Koarmada II dilansir VIVA Militer dari situs resmi TNI AL Selasa 7 Juli 2020.

Rahmat Eko juga menambahkan bahwa kerjasama antara KRI dan Pesawat Udara harus selalu terjalin secara optimal guna pencapaian tugas pokok TNI AL. Hal ini dilakukan karena TNI AL selaku komponen utama garda terdepan pertahanan negara di laut.

Sementara itu Pesawat Udara TNI AU sebagai garda terdepan komponen pertahanan di udara. Laksma TNI Rahmat Eko mengungkapkan bahwa aspek yang mendorong dilaksanakannya latihan ini adalah belajar dari pengalaman sejarah.

Pada saat itu di mana peran pesawat udara dalam operasi laut mulai terbukti keampuhannya dalam peristiwa penting pada perang Pasifik, tepatnya di pertempuran Midway pada tahun 1942. Saat itu, kekuatan armada angkatan laut Amerika Serikat dan Jepang tidak pernah bertemu atau saling berhadapan.

Kerugian yang sangat besar dialami oleh angkatan laut Jepang dengan tenggelamnya armada kapal induk mereka. Akibat serangan udara yang dilakukan oleh pesawat-pesawat tempur yang berpangkalan di kapal induk Amerika Serikat,” ungkapnya.

VIVAnews

Alman just tweeted that according to his source, the Osprey doesn't meet our operational requirement and technical specification.

I don't know who Alman source is, but the article said our own goverment requested it, the deal consist of sparepart,training and sustainable lifetime support

Although i'm kinda agree about high price, perhaps mindef has better idea with their procurement

wait....please enlighten me how come the osprey doesn't meet user requirement when we are the one who requested it? for this one...Alman tweet seems doesn't make any sense to me

Idk about his occupation now but he serves European mainly France & Netherlands interests to us.

France, UK and Netherlands can't do shit when shit hit the fan against us, only US of A and her immediate allies in the region like Oz, South Korea, Japan can give us immediate support if we are ever need it. Thats why i propose a commonality in weapon system with them (starting from weapons system, battlefield management, ammunition, logistic handling system management and so on).

The US will not release a DSCA Notification if there is no serious request. I don"t know why everyone eats up everything what Alman tweeted. He's been wrong a couple of times. Funny thing is he always speaks of commonality but he is in favor for Rafale. Thats not consistent of him. Lol.

Remember that he tweeted before that there will be no new contract in 2020. Looks like he is wrong again.

Last edited:
from lembaga keris / kompas
106483128_2792921404149518_2239292318171179649_n.jpg

The US will not release a DSCA Notification if there is no serious request. I don"t know why everyone eats up everything what Alman tweeted. He's been wrong a couple of times. Funny thing is he always speaks of commonality but he is in favor for Rafale. Thats not consistent of him. Lol.

Remember that he tweeted before that there will be no new contract in 2020. Looks like he is wrong again.

Like the one who in charge of release information doesnt have works to do at all. Before DCSA release, any interested countries can get the information of the said system, RFI can be gained through OEM (and though sales through FMS is not directly Linked to the OEM, no OEM Will refuse such request) serious proposal gained through the paperworks, FMS can be initiated and then they will notified the DCSA to follow up the procedure for the process. DCSA will handle all the logistic issue and technical procedure until the said system can reach the level of operational readiness. That's why FMS is quite expensive initially compared to Western European direct style purchasing but the life cycle cost and other hidden cost can be avoided at long term.

from lembaga keris / kompas
106483128_2792921404149518_2239292318171179649_n.jpg

Pesawat angkut? Some serious play of words here, LoL.

wait....please enlighten me how come the osprey doesn't meet user requirement when we are the one who requested it? for this one...Alman tweet seems doesn't make any sense to me

Maybe he wanted to say that the acquisition is not based on the requirement and proper calculation, but more on kick back. He just want to said it softly. I think it is what he means after I look on his tweet.

Maybe he wanted to say that the acquisition is not based on the requirement and proper calculation, but more on kick back. He just want to said it softly. I think it is what he means after I look on his tweet.

How the hell is there kick back in a US FMS acquisition, US FMS are hard to be corrupted or bribed since its the most transparent way of acquisition there is, the whole reason a DSCA notification exists is to provide transparency for FMS acquisitions, thats why they always state the overall value and even the contractors involved

Back
Top Bottom