What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

First combat fighter female pilot in Indonesia, Ajeng Tresna. She will joint T50i squadron

letda_pnb_ajeng_tresna_dwi_wijayanti.jpeg

any idea how much ammo they stole???? should be very minimal
Hope they didnt take ammo. Anyone know theory about "gun against tyran" concept or "civilian and law enforcment weapon using diffrent caliber, so rebel cannot use military ammo" (?) This theory make by american gun enrhusiast (who affraid their right take away). From their poin of view, usually law enforcement using odd ammo or unusual ammo so rebel/fighter/anything that want uprising has difficulty to get ammo from outside market.
Like this SS Sabhara 7.62×45, only Pindad make this ammo, so rebel must take ammo from police and they cant get supply from outside.
(Ridiculious theory maybe)

Imho

From Alman Helvas tweet and from Defense Studies Blog report there are similarities about marine still have about US$70 million allocation for 10 new amphibious recce vehicle even from defense studies report marine already consider the Boomerang from Russia....is that really not easy for marine to switch product like pandur 2 for the sake of commonality?

In aceh the rebels are United & organized to the point they have to send in the army. In Papua it's most likely they will be using our stolen gun against themselves.

So no the problem in Papua should not warrant the use of army.
It is not about the use of army or no army.

What I mean is why they left only 1 person in the post with 4 rifles in region where a lot of GPK/KKB?

From Alman Helvas tweet and from Defense Studies Blog report there are similarities about marine still have about US$70 million allocation for 10 new amphibious recce vehicle even from defense studies report marine already consider the Boomerang from Russia....is that really not easy for marine to switch product like pandur 2 for the sake of commonality?
itu kaya nya nyocokin dari berita pihak russia bahwa ada yang terpikat sama APC 8X8 boomerang dari asia tenggara (tapi ga disebutin) , jujur sebener nya juga lebih milih pandur dibanding boomerang .

German beast in action
Looking additional of this tho lmao:D

itu kaya nya nyocokin dari berita pihak russia bahwa ada yang terpikat sama APC 8X8 boomerang dari asia tenggara (tapi ga disebutin) , jujur sebener nya juga lebih milih pandur dibanding boomerang .
I bet it's Vietnam who's interested in Bumerang. Bumerang is a new product and haven't mass produced yet with US$ 70 million i highly doubt that we'll get 10 bumerang including ammunition, spare parts, crew training etc.

German beast in action
Looking additional of this tho lmao:D

I bet it's Vietnam who's interested in Bumerang. Bumerang is a new product and haven't mass produced yet with US$ 70 million i highly doubt that we'll get 10 bumerang including ammunition, spare parts, crew training etc.

Yes! Save Marder from extinction!
I don't know why but looks like the army has no interest in Marder?
There are still a lot of quantity of it before they being dismantled. Save them please!
At least form 3 more battalions

PTDI N219 competitor Cessna SkyCourier first flight.

cessna_skycourier_takeoff_1_copy.jpg

The design from front nose, windshield to the airframe looks similar to N219.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-...5-17/cessna-skycourier-completes-first-flight

Woow .. If this news is accurate ... It is a "tragedy" for your PTDI ..:-)

Korupsi Penjualan dan Pemasaran Pesawat
KPK Tetapkan Eks Dirut PT Dirgantara Indonesia Sebagai Tersangka

https://www.jawapos.com/nasional/hu...4KgQFssxrBwMCwEg8vw_5c4zY3CQg-EZ2pd-dnCb8vMWE

T
Yes! Save Marder from extinction!
I don't know why but looks like the army has no interest in Marder?
There are still a lot of quantity of it before they being dismantled. Save them please!
At least form 3 more battalions
They're getting rid of them unfortunately, the cannons don't even have ammo IIRC.

What's with this marines interest on VPK-7298 boomerang anyway? It's not even official yet nor confirmed by any MoD or Marines personnel is it t?

That and it'd be a number of years until the Boomerang is ready for export anyways.

Senegal buy another CN-235 MPA from PTDI.

Untuk ketiga kalinya, Senegal beli pesawat CN-235 buatan PTDI

Sabtu, 16 Mei 2020 19:20 WIB

WhatsApp-Image-2020-05-16-at-3.40.16-PM.jpeg

Jakarta (ANTARA) - Pemerintah Senegal untuk ketiga kalinya melakukan pembelian unit CN-235 buatan PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI), yang akan digunakan sebagai pesawat patroli maritim.

Penandatanganan kesepakatan pembelian pesawat CN-235 tersebut dilakukan di Ibu Kota Dakar, oleh perwakilan PTDI dan perusahaan AD Trade dari Belgia yang mewakili pemerintah Senegal sebagai penyandang dana kredit, demikian keterangan tertulis KBRI Dakar, Sabtu.

Pada awal Maret 2020, Menteri Perencanaan Senegal Dr. Cheikh Kante bersama Duta Besar RI untuk Senegal Mansyur Pangeran telah melakukan kunjungan kerja ke PTDI di Bandung guna menyaksikan secara langsung di lapangan mengenai proses pengerjaan tahap akhir penyelesaian pembuatan pesawat CN-235 pesanan Senegal.

Saat berada di PTDI, Menteri Cheikh Kante menyatakan rasa senang dan kekagumannya melihat perkembangan pengerjaan pesanan CN-235 yang telah mencapai 80 persen. Diharapkan pesawat tersebut dapat dikirim ke Senegal sekitar Agustus-September 2020.

Read more: https://m.antaranews.com/berita/1496240/untuk-ketiga-kalinya-senegal-beli-pesawat-cn-235-buatan-ptdi

Last edited:
T

They're getting rid of them unfortunately, the cannons don't even have ammo IIRC.
wait this is the first time i heard it....what happened to marder? so the army wants to get rid of marder?

Back
Top Bottom