What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

No surprise it's been planned since years before. For certain there would be standard TACTICOS CMS for all major combatant surface vessels including Bung Tomo Class, FCS for new SR-SAM VLS, surveillance radar, new fire control radar, idk about NS100 or NS200 but i've heard rumour about Smart-S Mk.II i'm not sure though.
so our T-50i would become FA-50 ??? well , i think the FA-50 is the best replacement for the retiring hawk afterall , and that was over 4,4 billion in all total procurement holy sh*t and almost all of them were through the soft loan .

so our T-50i would become FA-50 ??? well , i think the FA-50 is the best replacement for the retiring hawk afterall , and that was over 4,4 billion in all total procurement holy sh*t and almost all of them were through the soft loan .
Ikr too pricy,but selama dapet yang bagus its ok lah 32 and another potential 18 viper is enough for our workhorse
honestly , if they stay with the "happy" eyes , it can resemble as a psychopathic shark which actually more terrifying :cheesy:.

by the way i just strolled at UK defence forum lately , and i see this thing
SC-130J_Sea_herc_DSEI_2015_news_1.jpg

SC-130J_Sea_herc_DSEI_2015_news_4.jpg

Sea+Herc.jpg

SC-130J Sea Hercules , lockheed offered this to UK as "cost effective" option for their MPA fleet replacement , if this was indeed "cost effective" could this actually become another option beside the P-8 for us ??
No,we're never looking for that platform also last time we operated sea hercules it got caught in accident poseidon is much better eventho the price is "mahal" just add counter trade scheme:D

No surprise it's been planned since years before. For certain there would be standard TACTICOS CMS for all major combatant surface vessels including Bung Tomo Class, FCS for new SR-SAM VLS, surveillance radar, new fire control radar, idk about NS100 or NS200 but i've heard rumour about Smart-S Mk.II i'm not sure though.
SR sam? Is that vl mica or essm?

IMG_20191006_201700_904.jpg

I got this photo from my friend,i just barely know in Indonesia-malaysia confrontation TNI stealed british L1A1

Also is this the reason why till now we haven't contract boeing CH 47 yet? Are we still increasing the number on this deal?
Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-25-12-1.png

If I'm not mistaken the smart S mk2 is for another ship cmiiw

Also i dont think Bung Tomo class will be changing CMS, standardized cms is by far stil far far away, any upgrade from the old ship is by tender and still kopyokan to the cheapest bidder

Ikr too pricy,but selama dapet yang bagus its ok lah 32 and another potential 18 viper is enough for our workhorse

No,we're never looking for that platform also last time we operated sea hercules it got caught in accident poseidon is much better eventho the price is "mahal" just add counter trade scheme:D

SR sam? Is that vl mica or essm?

View attachment 582585
I got this photo from my friend,i just barely know in Indonesia-malaysia confrontation TNI stealed british L1A1

Also is this the reason why till now we haven't contract boeing CH 47 yet? Are we still increasing the number on this deal?View attachment 582591
For Chinock, Just ...bereaucracy.... bro untill the new cabinet formaly legitimate

And hopely nothing change in the plan

Penandatanganan pengadaan besar di akhir masa jabatan mengundang banyak sorotan

Lmao TNI should start looking and purchase komodo D5,its AR styled and modular one a big contender for pindad SS series

Pindad does have ss3 project, AR styled rifle now there's no news about it lel

Dont know i didnt like AR system but ar system with piston is great

Ss3 bukannya mau ikutin ala2 scar? Pernah ada video yutub dirut pindad bilang ini ss3 pake konsep scar
(Ga kena copyright apa bilang gtu)

So why not ss3 licensed built scar or maybe the cheaper one bren 805 heheheh
(Vote scar for gucci stuff and FN forever)
:devil::chilli:

Kaplan segede pandur ya kurleb

If I'm not mistaken the smart S mk2 is for another ship cmiiw

Also i dont think Bung Tomo class will be changing CMS, standardized cms is by far stil far far away, any upgrade from the old ship is by tender and still kopyokan to the cheapest bidder

For Chinock, Just ...bereaucracy.... bro untill the new cabinet formaly legitimate

And hopely nothing change in the plan

Penandatanganan pengadaan besar di akhir masa jabatan mengundang banyak sorotan
Well i think it's widely known The Navy nowadays grants contract to whoever gives them biggest kickback leading to current mess of a multiple CMS in service of our Navy.

Eversince Soekarno era untill this very day majority of armaments we import come from state credit.

Is there any plan or progress to make marines jadi matra tersendiri?

seems to me, we can count on Brazil Avibras if we want to acquire seeker technology, just like South African Denel Dynamics

begin quote,
Avibras Brasil membantu mengembangkan motor roket, Opto Eletronica dengan seeker head-nya dan Mectron (sekarang SIATT) membawa pengalaman sebagai produsen misil Brasil ke dalam proyek ini
end quote.

https://jakartagreater.com/afrika-selatan-dan-brasil-luncurkan-rudal-dogfight-gen-5/

RI-PNG border remains closed for security reason
6th Oct 2019 18:46

PhotoPictureResizer_191006_181224776-800x600.jpg

Photo File: Commander of the 172/Praja Wira Yakhti military post Col. Inf. Binsar Sianipar delivered a statement. ANTARA/Evarukdijati/GTM

Jayapura, Papua (ANTARA) - The Skouw-Wutung border of Republic of Indonesia (RI) and Papua New Guinea (PNG) remained closed for public because of the security reason, as few days earlier,
gunfights occurred between Indonesia's armed forces and several armed separatists, an official said here Sunday.

The 172/Praja Wira Yhakti military post commander, Col. Inf. Binsar Sianipar, explained that the border had been temporarily closed on Sept 24, a day after a violent riot broke out in Wamena city, Jayawijaya District, Papua Province.

"In order to reopen the border, we must contact our counterpart in PNG," Sianipar remarked.

On Sept 23, rioters burned shops and houses of settlers in Wamena. Therefore, some 10,000 people were displaced while schools and public activities got disrupted.

Related news: Indonesia's Skouw-Wutung border post temporarily closed: Mily

In a separate occasion, the Jayapura Immigration authority revealed that some of its officials were still assigned to guard the border despite the closure.

Under a normal condition, the RI-PNG border in Skouw District, Jayapura city, would be crossed by at least 100 people per day. "The figure would raise whenever the market nearby the border in Indonesia's area was opened.

Most PNG citizens whose homes are near the border will visit the Indonesian market in Skouw which is situated around 300 meters from the neutral zone of Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.

Related news: Lesson learned from Wamena rioting
Editor: Rahmad Nasution

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/134212/ri-png-border-remains-closed-for-security-reason

seems to me, we can count on Brazil Avibras if we want to acquire seeker technology, just like South African Denel Dynamics

begin quote,
Avibras Brasil membantu mengembangkan motor roket, Opto Eletronica dengan seeker head-nya dan Mectron (sekarang SIATT) membawa pengalaman sebagai produsen misil Brasil ke dalam proyek ini
end quote.

https://jakartagreater.com/afrika-selatan-dan-brasil-luncurkan-rudal-dogfight-gen-5/

Brazil and South Africa had expertise to designing and produce A A missiles, Brazil Mectron had producing Piranha (equivalent of Sidewinder) since 1990's meanwhile South Africa had A darter and R darter missiles.

To us, government can award PT DI and Pindad consortium along with LIPI and LAPAN and other research agency like from ITS and itb to found foreign partner to build from scratch a new AA design the most potential partner can be South Korean actually as we share KFX programme. I think they would be interested if we initiated such program and offer similar share works in KFX program to them (Indonesia 80 Korea 20) and we can trying to rope SAAB or Denel experiences to assist us.

Brazil and South Africa had expertise to designing and produce A A missiles, Brazil Mectron had producing Piranha (equivalent of Sidewinder) since 1990's meanwhile South Africa had A darter and R darter missiles.

To us, government can award PT DI and Pindad consortium along with LIPI and LAPAN and other research agency like from ITS and itb to found foreign partner to build from scratch a new AA design the most potential partner can be South Korean actually as we share KFX programme. I think they would be interested if we initiated such program and offer similar share works in KFX program to them (Indonesia 80 Korea 20) and we can trying to rope SAAB or Denel experiences to assist us.
or MBDA , we actually want to start from shorad / manpads first
upload_2019-10-7_8-46-33.png

upload_2019-10-7_8-43-38.png

upload_2019-10-7_8-42-20.png

with RX70 as its base design/platform

upload_2019-10-7_8-58-22.png

^^^^ im sure they were wrong about 650km/dt thing , should be around 650m/s (not that fast but manpads like this face a target like chopper which still can be intercepted with that speed) , we can assume what kind of manpads that we reverse engineered , assuming the reverse engineering happened at 2015 , maybe we could look some procurement of manpads in around 2014-2015 timeline .

after searching through mr google , i found there was probably two candidates for the reverse engineered shorad , which the specification was extremely close to that in the presentation slide above , it's either RBS-70 or QW-3

Last edited:
or MBDA , we actually want to start from shorad / manpads first
View attachment 582696
View attachment 582695
View attachment 582693

with RX70 as its base design/platform

View attachment 582698
^^^^ im sure they were wrong about 650km/dt thing , should be around 650m/s (not that fast but manpads like this face a target like chopper which still can be intercepted with that speed) , we can assume what kind of manpads that we reverse engineered , assuming the reverse engineering happened at 2015 , maybe we could look some procurement of manpads in around 2014-2015 timeline .

after searching through mr google , i found there was probably two candidates for the reverse engineered shorad , which the specification was extremely close to that in the presentation slide above , it's either RBS-70 or QW-3
Take a look at this

And this

im gladly accept the nord technology , SAAB really craved to do cooperation with our's defense industry , their "salesman" are hardliner .

and that anti tank missile looks like based on spanish instalaza C90 which is probably our "standard" anti tank weapon (TNI had a lot C90 missile)
photo_2017-11-30_23-16-19-640x400.jpg

66431160_2317894158292030_3878644217576751045_n.jpg

latest
C90-Reusable-amm.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom