What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I'm a little disappointed by his decision to step into election this year. His job as governor is not complete. Still many promises to fulfill.

I understand the decision most likely forced upon him by his party but, still.

Me myself prefers Yusuf Kalla (he is also good for our defense industry), but I talk about political reality on the ground. My concern is Mahakam Block that will be changed hand around 2017. We need honest and nationalist person to lead us. Jokowi has already 52 years old, he should not delay it anymore. But, honestly, I am not a fan of PDI-P.

Electing Prabowo can be a disaster since he wants to create cheap oil product which can turn our economy into disaster. Wiranto is not a strong person, he cannot make tough decision. Democrats candidate has no chance on the ground based on recent pooling. Aburizal Bakrie will be loosing his money.

Me myself prefers Yusuf Kalla (he is also good for our defense industry), but I talk about political reality on the ground. My concern is Mahakam Block that will be changed hand around 2017. We need honest and nationalist person to lead us. Jokowi has already 52 years old, he should not delay it anymore. But, honestly, I am not a fan of PDI-P.

Electing Prabowo can be a disaster since he wants to create cheap oil product which can turn our economy into disaster. Wiranto is not a strong person, he cannot make tough decision. Democrats candidate has no chance on the ground based on recent pooling. Aburizal Bakrie will be loosing his money.

^^ I will take my bet on Dahlan Iskhan

I am with u. Actually for the past 14 years, i do not participate in the general election. But this year insya Alloh my vote will go to Dahlan. I am not sure if I will participate in parliament election.

I am with u. Actually for the past 14 years, i do not participate in the general election. But this year insya Alloh my vote will go to Dahlan. I am not sure if I will participate in parliament election.

Yup, I think Dahlan can win Democrat convention, he will become democrat presidential candidate. By the way, our friend @al-Hasani is banned for the first time.... :lol: I hope it is not permanent ...:D

Yup, I think Dahlan can win Democrat convention, he will become democrat presidential candidate. By the way, our friend @al-Hasani is banned for the first time.... :lol: I hope it is not permanent ...:D

he can made another clone next time if got banned again ... :lol:

I'm with you bro....

Mr even Frigates and Destroyers and Missile Boats and Tanks and MRLS are also not piece of cake Mr but you are buying them and buying them in large numbers but your government is such a dumbo that they are least focusing on Air Force which in this modern world is the most important thing and without a really strong Air Force your Army and Navy are nothing but sitting ducks and if you start ordering them now you won't get them in one year you would get them at least in 5 to 8 years by than you would have enough time to train pilots in your country and also if needed send them to China or Pakistan or any other country for training

I appreciate your concern and thank you. :-)

Only, as a maritime nation, our navy is still in the top priority. They have been neglected for decades. Right now, the navy is still below the ideal numbers and strength that we need.

Doesn't mean we forget about the Air Force tough.. it's just we can't afford (yet) to spend big money on hundred of jets all at once.

Moreover, the 4.5 jets are not easy to get.. the producers only sell them to their key allies and Indonesia is allied to no one, though we're not hostile to anyone either. And even if they do, there will always be a string attached. It is something we have to consider carefully.

^^ I will take my bet on Dahlan Iskhan

I'm with you bro....

WOW guys, ME TOO :yahoo::woot: .. I have the same thinking as all of you. :cheers:

Seems like all Indo PDF members here have some kind of hidden telepathy. LOL

WOW guys, ME TOO :yahoo::woot: .. I have the same thinking as all of you. :cheers:

Seems like all Indo PDF members here have some kind of hidden telepathy. LOL

Maybe we should be more active in real politics, many bad policy taken because of multinational companies bribery, if we can change it... if taken successfully, this effort can potentially save money in hundreds trillion Rupiah..so we can realize @Zarvan noble dream in the real world and starts deploying hundreds jet fighters ..:D

Last edited:
Indonesian Air Force's 1st Squadron on bombing excercise.
credit photo: Ipenk 666 @JMP

1526983_636971109705036_830363392_n.jpg

1604945_636971719704975_57734394_n.jpg

hence, dahlan iskan will be hard to win, since demokrat party been on anticlimax phase.

Indonesian Air Force's 1st Squadron on bombing excercise.
credit photo: Ipenk 666 @JMP

1526983_636971109705036_830363392_n.jpg

1604945_636971719704975_57734394_n.jpg
Man you have to use trainer jets to for bombing purpose you really need to focus on your Air Force

Man you have to use trainer jets to for bombing purpose you really need to focus on your Air Force

they ARE training,

Anyway, there's no wrong in using Hawks for bombing missions, Jets like Hawks 209s were designed for light attack mission as well. Even the Hawks are capable for anti-ship role as they can be fitted with anti ship missile. Do not confuse yourself between trainer and light attack-trainer.

PAL Indonesia Launches Fast Missile Vessel 60 Meters (KCR-60)

Launching-KCR60-bumn.jpg

kcr-60.jpg

PT PAL Indonesia ( Persero ) launched the 60 meter Fast Ship Missile ( KCR - 60 ) . The warship is the first ship of the three ships ordered to meet the needs of the Navy . As the National Defense Industry Lead Integrator in the field of marine , PAL Indonesia continues to develop its ability to manufacture and ship Warship Commerce . This is evidenced by the production of the first ship of this as a result of the development of a variety of Fast Patrol Boats ( Fast Patrol Boat ) which has been produced before.

The launch event was attended by the first ship KASAL Logistics Assistant , Rear Admiral TNI general said Board of Senior Officer of the Navy Headquarters , Baranahan Kemhan , Eastern Fleet Command officials and the Navy . The following also attended the Board of Commissioners and management of PT PAL premises ( Persero ) as well as invitations and partners . After signing Boat launch event was followed a review of the production process vessel KCR 60 meters a second and a third , which has reached nearly 80 percent workmanship and 70 percent . According to Assistant Logistics KASAL , Rear Admiral TNI general said KCR 60 meters requirement is necessary because the ship will be relied upon to enhance the security and sovereignty of the Nation .

Next will be produced Ship size 105 Meters with a distinct advantage and will continuously improve the ability of the Nation " said Aslog KASAL . Quick Ship Missile is the work of the nation in an effort to improve the shipbuilding industry in the country that does not rely on external Product Ships .

President Director of PT PAL Indonesia ( Persero ) , Firman said Arifin in his speech several product excellence KCR 60 meters to be used in securing the borders of Indonesia. " The ship is entirely done by the nation under the guidance and supervision of the Navy Headquarters . ... PT PAL Indonesia ( Persero ) to work with the best that the products of the nation is not inferior to other imported products " he said .

Consistency PT PAL Indonesia ( Persero ) in support of national independence for the procurement of weapons systems and modernization of weapons systems continue to be improved . Both in the field of technology , facilities and human resources has had pride in creating products that play a role in creating security and dignity of the nation and the State Foreign Exchange savings.
PAL INDONESIA : : :

Ngambil dr Timawa :wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom