What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Indonesian Police Corps

p2.jpg
one of the best pictures in this thread :cheers:
she looks like a girl in South Vietnam. I wonder why desperate Chinese and Korean men don´t seek wifes in Indonesia. You have good looking girls.

a bit off-topic.:p:

Last edited:
she looks like a girl in South Vietnam. I wonder why desperate Chinese men and Koreans don´t seek wifes in Indonesia. You have good looking girls.

What? She has a tooth socket please....It's not feeling so good when kissing.

to @Zarvan, our police sniper forces are quite shy compare to Army or Navy sniper unit

Mbak, saran kecil aja, sebaiknya kalo mau pasang gambar, jangan random langsung bom di thread. Mending kasih judul kecil seperti post terakhir mbak saja. Misalnya Police Sniper Unit, Police Anti-Terror in Training/Action, biar sedikit lebih teratur. :)

Anyway, many of our police snipers are using home made rifles, I wonder if the Army are doing the same because it's very rare to see.

she looks like a girl in South Vietnam. I wonder why desperate Chinese and Korean men don´t seek wifes in Indonesia. You have good looking girls.

What? She has a tooth socket please....It's not feeling so good when kissing.

now the regular Indonesian police girls for you

13619adeed5e51e49e543c6df4049ddb.jpg

polisi-cantik-foto-polwan9990.jpg

polisi-cantik-foto-polwan992.jpg

148969_polisi-wanita-di-istana-negara1.jpg

148973_polisi-wanita-di-istana-negara.jpg

polwan-atur-lalu-lintas.jpg

entah kenapa itu baton keknya mengganggu banget yach (sorry in bahasa, because i just wanna to ask indonesian members here)

Tapi tidak sembarangan orang bisa bawa begituan.....:laugh:

entah kenapa itu baton keknya mengganggu banget yach (sorry in bahasa, because i just wanna to ask indonesian members here)

haha jujur kalo saya dikasih begituan juga saya ga bakal mikirin repot ngganggu atau ga nya mbak, yang penting mentereng dibawa kemana juga. :lol:

I think it's more like Whip, to show the public that he is a general and a powerful person. With a single move of his whip, he could move the entire army. I think the only general who was humble that he didn't even have special insignia let alone a whip is the great general Soedirman.

haha jujur kalo saya dikasih begituan juga saya ga bakal mikirin repot ngganggu atau ga nya mbak, yang penting mentereng dibawa kemana juga. :lol:

I think it's more like Whip, to show the public that he is a general and a powerful person. With a single move of his whip, he could move the entire army. I think the only general who was humble that he didn't even have special insignia let alone a whip is the great general Soedirman.

Yep, i think so.

General Giap, General Soedirman, general Peng Du hai, they are all great generals who always down to earth

Well this is the last batch for Indonesian girls in Uniform series

2177381_20140221101105.jpg
2177381_20140221101121.jpg
2177381_20140221101126.jpg

2177381_20140221101310.png
2177381_20140221101413.png
2177381_20140221101425.jpg
2177381_20140221101433.jpg

I think the small matter of being Muslim is a requirement for them......Unless they are Christian.

2177381_20140221101105.jpg

Both are nice but the one on the right is beautiful mashallah. I will make it my life mission to search for her as my wife.

I thought the Jakarta police in "The Raid" were impressive, this is on another level lol.

Last edited:
John Kerry and Marty Natalegawa agreed on expanding a broader military cooperation between U.S and Indonesia as well as broader modernization for Indonesian military.

US to sell Apache and modernize Indonesian Armed Forces
Tuesday, 18 February 2014, 15:52 WIB

nvVSpyB.jpg

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA - The US will sell Apache helicopters to Indonesia and support modernization of Indonesian Armed Forces to more than 1.5 billion USD. The commitment is among other points under the agreement signed by Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa and the visiting US Secretary of State John F Kerry.

During the visit on Feb. 17, Kerry and Natalegawa agreed to expand US defense equipment sales to Indonesia, according the press release by the US Department of State on US-Indonesia Fourth Joint Commission Meeting. The agreement was cemented in the fourth Joint Commission Meeting of the US-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership.

Negotiation will be continued on Communications and Information Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA). This cooperation aims at promoting interoperability between our respective armed forces and support Indonesian Armed Forces modernization.

Indonesia and the US plan further cooperation to repatriate the remains of 1,891 American service members from World War II still missing in Indonesian territory.

In political cooperation, the US will cooperate with the Indonesian National Election Commission and Election Oversight body, election training sessions for 972 women candidates. The training is aimed at equipping these candidates with the skills to become candidates for elective office, and, if elected, to effectively represent their constituencies.

US to sell Apache and modernize Indonesian Armed Forces | Republika Online

As I understand it is eight helicopters? With Indonesia becoming an operator it will be the first time that the Apache will continually operate in a warm, humid tropical climate. So far its operators have flown it in desert/arid conditions.

By the way great to see the Indonesians doing well with their military.

@madokafc

I approve of your message.:enjoy:

No wonder that Arabs and Indonesians had really close relations on a personal level.:cheesy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom