What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

i always have a questions about this beast...how to reload the munition in to the it multiple barrel. is it automatic? or still load manually? thanks for answer
Both manually & automatic. Here is a video of the RM-70 Grad automatic loading.

img_20121119215109_50aa475db05be.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

Picture-559-ssb2.jpg

174609_busiveco1.jpg

Iveco Trakker 380, modified bulletproof bus from truck chassis, used by PT Freeport Indonesia (PTFI) in Timika, Papua. Manhaul bus bodies modification made by PT Sanggar Sarana Baja.

http://www.indomiliter.com/iveco-trakker-380-truk-yang-disulap-jadi-bus-anti-peluru/

i never heard of this before

Luruskan jika saya keliru... bukankah dalam kesepakatan pendirian pabrik senjata pindad di UEA ada sisi barternya teknologinya... pindad melepas lisensi SS2... di sisi lain melalui UEA kita mendapatkan lisensi rcws rheinmetall...

Correct me if i am wrong... i was under assumption that inside pindad middle east weapon factory erection program there was a technology barter included... pindad giving the UEA its SS2 license... and in the other hand.... we gain Rheinmetall rcws due to UEA lobby....

Correct me if i am wrong... i was under assumption that inside pindad middle east weapon factory erection program there was a technology barter included... pindad giving the UEA its SS2 license... and in the other hand.... we gain Rheinmetall rcws due to UEA lobby....

It's true that pindad currently in the process to expands its business to UAE and would sell the license and help build factory to produce SS2 there to penetrate middle east rifle market. But don't assume to much, except if you have some source to back up your assumption... Like this one...
ngapain pindad barter lisensi ss2 dengan rcws rheinmetall
we gain Rheinmetall rcws due to UEA lobby.
Because i'd love to know the detail...

Last edited:
It's true that pindad currently in the process to expands its business to UEA and would sell the license and help build factory to produce SS2 there to penetrate middle east rifle market. But don't assume to much, except if you have some source to cite... Like this one...

Because i'd love to know the detail...
AFAIK...Pindad has signed an agreement with Norway company kongsberg for RCWS production. the RCWS will be installed on Pindad product. but i dont know the TOT term in detail.

Luruskan jika saya keliru... bukankah dalam kesepakatan pendirian pabrik senjata pindad di UEA ada sisi barternya teknologinya... pindad melepas lisensi SS2... di sisi lain melalui UEA kita mendapatkan lisensi rcws rheinmetall...

i doubt it..that is not plausible
how come UAE gives us product license from another country
Protector RCWS, the model that is planned to build by pindad is developed by kongsberg, Norway..it is not originated in UAE

panser-anoa-pindad-rcws.jpg
anoa-pindad-rcws.jpg

PT PINDAD AKAN PRODUKSI BERSAMA SENJATA OTOMATIS RCWS DENGAN NORWEGIA

Perusahaan ternama Kongsberg Norwegia dan PT Pindad Indonesia, bekerjasama dalam pembuatan RCWS (Remote Controlled Weapon Station) yang akan diproduksi di PT Pindad, Indonesia. Kerjasama ini ditandai dengan MoU antara CEO PT Pindad, Silmy Karim dengan pimpinan Kongsberg, Norwegia.

Informasi tersebut disampaikan CEO PT Pindad Silmy Karim lewat akun sosial medianya, 18/06/2016.
Tak lupa Silmy Karim memberi keterangan untuk foto tersebut : Berjabat tangan setelah menandatangani kerjasama RCWS dengan Kongsberg dari Norwegia. Alutsista tsb (lihat background) akan diproduksi di Pindad.

RCWS yang akan dikembangkan Pindad (license production) kemungkinan jenis RCWS PROTECTOR Nordic. RCWS ini memiliki tambahan fungsi Day Camera VIS 95 with 95 field of view dan Infrared Aim Laser (850 nm), yang keduanya dibangun oleh Kongsberg

Last edited:
Do you have any info from other more credible media.... For your info, there are still no military analist in Singapore confirm this ?

Many actual and current TNI acquisitions of weaponry were started with reports like these. But, because Menhan appeared to the scene, it has some credibility. At least, Iver Huitfeldt is likely being considered for TNI-AL's next frigate, especially because it's cost-effective. Acquisition plans do mention a future purchase of new frigate.

Yesterday i ask to dislitbang The RCWS that make by Indomesin Tridaya Bangsa will have any variant . Example the rcws will equip by ATGM. Just wait . badass RCWS will born :) .
#CMIIW.

Dislitbang butuh waktu . tapi ingat Dislitbang Say = rcws (indomesin) tidak terpangaruh ToT apapun. 100% made
by dislitbang and indomesin . mereka bilang gitu .

Yesterday i ask to dislitbang The RCWS that make by Indomesin Tridaya Bangsa will have any variant . Example the rcws will equip by ATGM. Just wait . badass RCWS will born. Dislitbang butuh waktu . tapi ingat Dislitbang Say = rcws (indomesin) tidak terpangaruh ToT apapun. 100% made by dislitbang and indomesin . mereka bilang gitu .

Sure, Dislitbang do have the capacity & fund, albeit limited, to do R&D. In the meantime, Pindad and other defense industry will try to absorb any tech they can get from any established partners.

There's few modification on Badak FSV, such as the exhaust shape & its position. Looks neat...
pindad.jpg

harteknas-1-jpg.324641

New one

pindad-badak.jpg

Old one

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom