What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

We have the similar problems with you .. Terrorism ... and we glad to share our proven record to other country, especially Indonesia ..
--------------
Malaysia willing to share its expertise in combating terrorism: Zahid

By Bernama - 10 August 2016 @ 1:22 PM

BALI: Malaysia offered to share its experience and best practices in countering terrorism at the international level, said Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, here, today. He said Malaysia had successfully taken steps to strengthen its legal framework in facing the threat of terrorism and had put in place, new laws as well as amended certain current legislations. “The Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 was enacted for the purpose of maintaining security and public order. Last year, we introduced the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2015 (POTA). It is a preventive law to specifically address terrorist threats. “It provides for the prevention of the commission or support of terrorist acts involving listed terrorist organisations in a country or any part of a foreign country,” he said in his speech at the International Meeting on Counter-Terrorism: Cross Border-Movement of Terrorism. Zahid, who is also Home Minister, said that foreign terrorist fighters or FTFs were fast becoming a phenomenon and everyone needed to stop it. “Malaysia is very concerned that those who intend to join Daesh, including foreigners are using our soil as a transit point before proceeding to join and serve the Daesh in Iraq and Syria. Militants who returned to Malaysia bringing along their radical ideology to influence others, are also a serious matter for us.” He said Malaysia was concerned about terrorist threats, in particular threats posed by Daesh and recent terrorist attacks that took place in Istanbul and the attack on Prophet Muhammad’s Holy Mosque in Madinah, Saudi Arabia proved that Muslim countries were not spared from such threats. “Therefore, I would like to point out that Daesh does not represent Islam, but a radical movement based on radical ideology,” he said. Zahid said to handle the problem, the Malaysian government introduced the Special Measures Against Terrorism in Foreign Countries Act 2015 (SMATA), which provided for the suspension and revocation of the Malaysian travel document of anyone who engaged with listed terrorist organisations. He said in addition, Malaysia had signed treaties on extradition and mutual legal assistance with several countries and the treaties had been very useful in checking the movement of fugitive criminals and could also be applied on terrorists for the prosecution process in other countries. “For Malaysia, border security is very important to stop the movement of terrorists. At our entry points, the Immigration Department monitors each and every one that passes the checkpoints.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/08/...share-its-expertise-combating-terrorism-zahid

ALL INDONESIAN BROTHERS, JUST IGNORE HIM.
https://defence.pk/members/umnoputra.177728/ignore?_xfToken=164563,1470814001,ec9a61efe06aa75f5462e604d2a3bc96e3a9cba0

General Mulyono Already Set 2 Special Battalion for Release citizens from Abu Sayyaf

6aef51e3-c69f-4d0d-8f2b-c5df82f3af37_169.jpg

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mulyono has prepared two special battalions to free citizens who were held hostage of the Abu Sayyaf. These forces continue to practice and be ready to depart when prompted. Currently there are about 10 citizens who are still being held hostage.

"I've been training, I've prepared a candidate. Now just wait for commands the Army Commander if asked dispatched me ready berangkatkan. Yes its operations until late October, and I sdh prepare two battalions," said Mulyono at Balai Kartini on the sidelines of a book launch on Wednesday ( 10.08.2016).

Mulyono explain, so just wait for the command of the Armed Forces Commander Gen. Gatot Nurmantyo whether the team is moving or not.

"I as the own troops, is also used by the TNI commander if there was a government decision we have to perform the task. Related to military duties, I am also ready to run it," he explained. One battalion consists of 700-1000 soldiers.

"Yes I hung TNI commander orders," he insisted again.

http://news.detik.com/berita/327241...u-sayyaf?_ga=1.51575337.1037677905.1470475790

logo_71.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Indonesian Marines Corps in the 70th Anniversary of Indonesia National Armed Forces (TNI)
Banten, West Java, Indonesia
October 5, 2015

Photos by Disinfolahta Korps Marinir

Hut-2.jpg

hut-4.jpg

hut-8.jpg

hut-6.jpg

hut-7.jpg

Hut-1.jpg

hut-20.jpg

TNI are the PEOPLE and the PEOPLE are TNI!
Logo%2BHUT%2BRI%2BKe-71%2BTahun%2B2016.jpg

Last edited:
Indonesian Marines Corps in the 70th Anniversary of Indonesia National Armed Forces (TNI)
Banten, West Java, Indonesia
October 5, 2015

Photos by Disinfolahta Korps Marinir

hut-15.jpg

hut-16.jpg

hut-17.jpg

hut-9.jpg

hut-10.jpg

hut-11.jpg

hut-18.jpg

Winning the hearts and minds of the people!

Logo%2BHUT%2BRI%2BKe-71%2BTahun%2B2016.jpg

What kind of UAV is that? is that new "BADAK"?

sorry i dont know to show the pic... heheheh
badak can't fly my friend hahaha
harteknas usually initiative by BPPT or Lipi...i guess its new developed or prototype by those organization. but cmiiw

ALL INDONESIAN BROTHERS, JUST IGNORE HIM.
https://defence.pk/members/umnoputra.177728/ignore?_xfToken=164563,1470814001,ec9a61efe06aa75f5462e604d2a3bc96e3a9cba0

General Mulyono Already Set 2 Special Battalion for Release citizens from Abu Sayyaf

6aef51e3-c69f-4d0d-8f2b-c5df82f3af37_169.jpg

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mulyono has prepared two special battalions to free citizens who were held hostage of the Abu Sayyaf. These forces continue to practice and be ready to depart when prompted. Currently there are about 10 citizens who are still being held hostage.

"I've been training, I've prepared a candidate. Now just wait for commands the Army Commander if asked dispatched me ready berangkatkan. Yes its operations until late October, and I sdh prepare two battalions," said Mulyono at Balai Kartini on the sidelines of a book launch on Wednesday ( 10.08.2016).

Mulyono explain, so just wait for the command of the Armed Forces Commander Gen. Gatot Nurmantyo whether the team is moving or not.

"I as the own troops, is also used by the TNI commander if there was a government decision we have to perform the task. Related to military duties, I am also ready to run it," he explained. One battalion consists of 700-1000 soldiers.

"Yes I hung TNI commander orders," he insisted again.

This is like a "Soap Opera" ...What will happen if PH still do not allow your TNI to entry their territory?

This is like a "Soap Opera" ...What will happen if PH still do not allow your TNI to entry their territory?

LOL it's like telling a 3rd-layer football player not to train before a big match only because you assume that the chance of the coach putting him in the game is little to none.

This is called preparation. THINGS.CAN.CHANGE!!

Seriously laughing so hard on this..

BI7Uy43g46OY5IUG_CXJrQklhPIxWgTIOKErCU0
BI7Uy43g46OY5IUG_CXJrQklhPIxWgTIOKErCU0

RCWS by Dislitbang & Indomesin Tridaya Bangsa.

Photo by me.
#CMIIW.

So.. many RCWS, which one will be the primary system? Oh, btw no image.

Last edited:
LOL it's like telling a 3rd-layer football player not to train before a big match only because you assume that the chance of the coach putting him in the game is little to none.

This is called preparation. THINGS.CAN.CHANGE!!

Seriously laughing so hard on this..
Don't know why you keep on replying his post while others keep urging you & others to not reply him. Please just ignore him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom