What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

The newest evidence ... Our TUDM dan TLDM berhak dan bebas menggunakan laut dan udara Indonesia di sekitar Natuna kerana hingga kini wilayah itu masih diakui oleh Indon sebagai milik bersama dengan kami (faktor sejarah empire Melaka) .. .. Sedangkan Indon hingga kini tetap tidak kami ijinkan lewat dan menggunakan wilayah laut dan udara kami di atas Semenanjung, Sarawak dan Sabah tanpa ada persetujuan tertulis kami ... Yours are Ours .. But ...Ours are not Yours ..

Ini adalah bukti bahwa kami lebih :"pintar dan superior" dibandingan Indon ... . We (and Singapore) have bought your 'sovereignity' without protest and complain from your people for more than 40 years ..

So, menurut kami ... sudah benar dan selayaknya jika menteri pertahanan anda kemudian memohon maaf dan ampun klepada kami atas kelancangan pesawat TNI mengganggu pesawat Charlie 130 TUDM kami .
For all Indonesian brothers, Do you remember about the last tragedy?
Stay cool and keep play with this babe

Rasah melu manas-manasi mas, jewer kowe

The forum language is English and only English, what does it take for you people to understand that?

The forum language is English and only English, what does it take for you people to understand that?

that's Malaysian member using Malay

--------------------------------------------------------------

jjf.jpg

Indonesian Army using PINDAD made licensed product of 81 mm Mortar from Finland

mortar-bomb-mu29as-81mm.jpg

Pindad made mortar 81 mm munition

tell that to him

not to us

Didn't you see that I gave that message replying to his post?

And I'm also telling you and others in this thread because you are the ones writing in Indonesian language all the time as you have just done minutes ago.

092602_latihanperang.jpg

Indonesian Army LRAC 89, widely used by Kopassus and Kostrad unit

lele.jpg

lrac89.jpg

Didn't you see that I gave that message replying to his post?

And I'm also telling you and others in this thread because you are the ones writing in Indonesian language all the time as you have just done minutes ago.

so now what's your point here? I am using Indonesian just for Indonesian member, when we are needed not to using English as is not unsavory and unrelated the Indonesian military stuff but still need to be discussed on how we are dealing with other user from foreign countries.

And ah, several news is using Indonesian as i found other member is casually using their own language when there is no comparable news in English

so now what's your point here? I am using Indonesian just for Indonesian member, when we are needed not to using English as is not unsavory and unrelated the Indonesian military stuff but still need to be discussed on how we are dealing with other user from foreign countries.

And ah, several news is using Indonesian as i found other member is casually using their own language when there is no comparable news in English

The point that you don't get is that the forum is English only, what is it about that that you don't get? 2 mods already said that in the last few days. If you want to chit chat with Indonesian people in Indonesian language, go to an Indonesian forum, not here.

If an article is in Indonesian, feel free to post it with either a translation or a brief explanation in English, that how is supposed to be done and that's how is done in other threads.

Do you need clarification on the rules from the mods?

Last edited:
The point that you don't get is that the forum is English only, what is it about that that you don't get? 2 mods already said that in the last few days. If you want to chit chat with Indonesian people, go to an Indonesian forum, not here.

If an article is in Indonesian, feel free to post it with either a translation or a brief explanation in English, that how is supposed to be done and that's how is done in other threads.

Do you need clarification on the rules from the mods?

then lets end this talk or boring chit-chat and starting to get in of the topic here

agree?

Malaysian member using Malay or Indonesian member using Indonesian, what I said stands the same, the forum language is ENGLISH !!!!!!!!
Relax my friend!! What was delivered by Indonesian members here is only a chit-chat with other peers. Moreover, I think there's no harm to occasionally use of our origin just to make it more clearly and to avoid any misinterpretation, just as I often seen it's also done by some chinese member here to comunicate with their fellow. And there's no problem! So, calm down bro'.. :)

Relax my friend!! What was delivered by Indonesian members here is only a chit-chat with other peers. Moreover, I think there's no harm to occasionally use of our origin just to make it more clearly and to avoid any misinterpretation, just as I often seen it's also done by some chinese member here to comunicate with their fellow. And there's no problem! So, calm down bro'.. :)

I understand you man, but there is a difference between a little bit and a lot and in this thread its really a lot.
Can chit chat in English, that's no problem, we do it all the time in the Viet thread. The problem with doing in another language and the reason why is also considered a lack of respect to others in because the other non Indonesian speakers don't know what the subject is and since some members here have a tradition of talking in Indonesian when speaking bad about others, then it also becomes a sensitive issue. The chinese are not particularly a good example to follow, they are probably the biggest violators of forum rules. Anyway, the point is, its an English only forum, so should follow the rules, some occasional thing is not a big deal.

I understand you man, but there is a difference between a little bit and a lot and in this thread its really a lot.
Can chit chat in English, that's no problem, we do it all the time in the Viet thread. The problem with doing in another language and the reason why is also considered a lack of respect to others in because the other non Indonesian speakers don't know what the subject is and since some members here have a tradition of talking in Indonesian when speaking bad about others, then it also becomes a sensitive issue. The chinese are not particularly a good example to follow, they are probably the biggest violators of forum rules. Anyway, the point is, its an English only forum, so should follow the rules, some occasional thing is not a big deal.
Yah, I can't deny if we often to use it. And I understand what your point of view and I appreciate that. So, we'll try to take your attention. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom