What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

credit to original owner

12357364_1054370271274266_703717612_n.jpg

Maneuver that is conducted too low from the ground will always have a risk of getting stall and actually the pilots has tried to lift the aircraft but not successful from the video released by Metro TV. What I can see from the video that the pilots fight till the end.

And if the stall happens close to the ground, it will be deathly as the pilots must push the nose down that requires more space.

After the accident there is raining ( even until now ), so I speculate there is order to lower the maneuver in order to be below the clouds ( which is danger if stall happen) so that people can see them.

I better suggest for independent inquiry beside the one conducted by Air Force.

Too many accidents happen during current Air Force commander ( plus controversial Presidential Helicopter case that later rejected by the President himself )

i am no expert at aerobatics but even then i think they have thought real hard about this manouver whether that kind of manouver is doable or not. heck, even if it's not doable they don't dare the to let themselves KIA.

still though, we had to reconsider the use of T-50. it has terrible crash records past these years onwards. but then again. perhaps it's the pilot's fault too. it's either way or both.

Shit do happen, accept it, being a pilot especially fighter pilot is a risky job, those manouvres that they perform are a part of technique that all fighter pilot must have and do, who said indonesian AF PILOT are incompetent??!! They are COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL PILOT!! Even american fighter pilot can have fatal accident, we could only minimilize this kind of accident with proper training and maintanance, better SOP etc.

nope, shit always happens in Indonesia

Indonesian plane completely destroyed in mountain crash, all 54 bodies of those on board found : officials - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Poor safety record, banned from flying in EU airspace

The disaster is just the latest air accident in Indonesia, which has a poor aviation safety record and has suffered major disasters in recent months, including the crash of an AirAsia plane in December with the loss of 162 lives.

Trigana Air, a small domestic Indonesian airline, has experienced a string of serious incidents and is banned from flying in European Union airspace.

Last year's AirAsia crash was one of two major air accidents that Indonesia has suffered in the past year alone.

In June, an Indonesian military plane crashed into a residential neighbourhood in the city of Medan, exploding in a fireball and killing 142 people.

Last week a Cessna propeller plane crashed in Papua's Yahukimo district, killing one person and seriously injuring the five others on board. Officials suspect that crash was also caused by bad weather.

The aviation sector in Indonesia is expanding fast but airlines are struggling to find enough well-trained personnel to keep up with the rapid growth in the archipelago of more than 17,000 islands.

and that is for 2015. there could be more crashes past these years.

3 crashes in a year is bad, let alone 5 crashes, and yes i can call them noobs for their own incompetencies, u mad?

3 crashes in a year is bad, let alone 5 crashes, and yes i can call them noobs for their own incompetencies, u mad?

The maneuver that cost the pilots is too danger and is not necessary by doing some rolling while going down in low altitude. You shouldn't say them incompetence. Maneuvering in low altitude is also has something to do with the order taken from high rank officials, nothing to do with the pilots competency.

This maneuver done by our Sukhoi is a normal one but the cross over maneuver is also danger and must not be done

Another crush while doing similar crazy stuff that has noting to do with dog fight situation

jupiter team crash.jpg

I rather blame some high ranking officials than our pilots in the cockpit

i am no expert at aerobatics but even then i think they have thought real hard about this manouver whether that kind of manouver is doable or not. heck, even if it's not doable they don't dare the to let themselves KIA.

still though, we had to reconsider the use of T-50. it has terrible crash records past these years onwards. but then again. perhaps it's the pilot's fault too. it's either way or both.

3 crashes in a year is bad, let alone 5 crashes, and yes i can call them noobs for their own incompetencies, u mad
?

before you calling some pilots and Air Force as organization who dedicated their life for their jobs and been training for years to do so, and calling them noobs maybe you can taking a mirror and looking at your self and in what capacity you calling them noobs.

and heck you are no experts to begin with and you admit it, and yet you dare to calling them noobs. What utter bullshit writing you had done

If the clouds is too low, we must delay or stop the demonstration, look at this video, so we can see that the commander decided not to practice when the clouds is too low. It is our SOP. The ones who are in charge that make the decision to fly or not in any BIG events are not the pilots, we know how military works.

Last edited:
The maneuver that cost the pilots is too danger and is not necessary by doing some rolling while going down in low altitude. You shouldn't say them incompetence. Maneuvering in low altitude is also has something to do with the order taken from high rank officials, nothing to do with the pilots competency.

This maneuver done by our Sukhoi is a normal one but the cross over maneuver is also danger and must not be done

Another crush while doing similar crazy stuff that has noting to do with dog fight situation

View attachment 281154

I rather blame some high ranking officials than our pilots in the cockpit

are you people seriously going to put all the blame to the high ups? why people always blame the high ups for everything?

like i said, if the manouver is not Doable, no pilots can ever do that, period. besides, i bet they've done lots of excercises regarding the manouver before the the grand event, and now they're all dead. perhaps the skilled pilot were somehow swapped with the unskilled ones? or it could be the quality of the Jets? like i said, it's either way or both ways.

people should be educated more about Cautions. there has been shitloards of crashes this year alone. it looks to me that they are not concerned about that at all. indonesia is among the worst in safety records. only Garuda still ranked at top and it's rank is being drawfed by other airlines as we speak.

before you calling some pilots and Air Force as organization who dedicated their life for their jobs and been training for years to do so, and calling them noobs maybe you can taking a mirror and looking at your self and in what capacity you calling them noobs.

and heck you are no experts to begin with and you admit it, and yet you dare to calling them noobs. What utter bullshit writing you had done

oh neither you too, auntie. does it needs an expert to call someone noob? nope. i bet you need to look yourself up in the mirror. those wrinkles looks good on you :D

are you people seriously going to put all the blame to the high ups? why people always blame the high ups for everything?

like i said, if the manouver is not Doable, no pilots can ever do that, period. besides, i bet they've done lots of excercises regarding the manouver before the the grand event, and now they're all dead. perhaps the skilled pilot were somehow swapped with the unskilled ones? or it could be the quality of the Jets? like i said, it's either way or both ways.

people should be educated more about Cautions. there has been shitloards of crashes this year alone. it looks to me that they are not concerned about that at all. indonesia is among the worst in safety records. only Garuda still ranked at top and it's rank is being drawfed by other airlines as we speak.

oh neither you too, auntie. does it needs an expert to call someone noob? nope. i bet you need to look yourself up in the mirror. those wrinkles looks good on you :D

before you play the bash game and bullshit writing like this, you should look and wait for whatever the results of investigation.

You though and writing is not giving any good explanatory at all, the best you can do is just writing in English in this forum. Hmm maybe i should say, keep your yaps in silent mode 8-)

And only the idiot like you who keeps writing bullshit all of times

By looking to the situation, we can see some possibility over it, at least I have some good logic to back it up, dont just make an assumption like you do by just saying that "every one in Indonesia just blame high ranking officials for any disaster happening" for just backing your previous statement (our pilots is not competent) that has opposite argument with mine without any good explanation behind it. Good analysis over any event should always use context (factors behind the event) as a base of that.

The scenario is to have three times rolling while going down in high speed, ideally we need to have precaution over this manuever to let pilots has much time to recover the plane (if some how black out or stall happens during the going down rolling).

By seeing the clouds and raining after the event, my analysis regarding high official flaws (by lowering the flying altitude) still has an argument, and in this post I want to share for better analysis.

Maybe some journalist read this post and can make them better prepared over the issue, and journalist work is sometime important to do some reform in the way our bureaucrat work and they can press the investigation team to do the job properly and openly. TV or Newspaper journalist dont have defense desk.

Mo-3, a Pindad Product. 81 mm long range mortar

Mo-31.jpg

Detail Description
Barrel assembly length :1472 mm SB
Bipod assembly length (folded) 9: 60 mm
Sight instrument accuracy: 1 mil
Sight instrument weight : 1.54 kg
Max working pressure (piezo) : 1050 kg/cm2
Weight of complete mortar : 53 kg
Elevation Range : 42o- 85o
Range Max. : 6500m
Caliber : 81 mm

Garuda still flying to Europe and not being banned, Amsterdam route still open and last November we just secure the slot for heathrow in londonhttp://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/41853-garuda-indonesia-secures-london-heathrow-slots
Garuda Indonesia secures London Heathrow slots - ch-aviation.com

d0fc8d9e-d4dc-4393-964e-d96a38e49ca5_43.jpg

(Praying before the accidents happened)

May the spirit and bravery of the two pilots wake up all of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom