What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Man i wish the Philippine navy maintain theirs like that

If i'm not mistaken, Indonesia produced our own NBO-105 helicopter (licenced) in PTDI, Bandung. We have already produced around 123 units for military and civilian purposes since 1976. So maintainance quality is top notch.

Batalyon Infanteri Mekanis 202/TM
Panser-Anoa-sarana-Latihan-Pemantapan.jpg

Brimob in Action
brimob01.jpg

brimob05.jpg

brimob02.jpg

brimob03.jpg

brimob04.jpg

Sniper
tni-01.jpg

tni-02.jpg

Last edited:
But, in 2009 the licenced to build more NBO-105 Heli is stopped. No more licenced more than 121-123 unit.

If we want get back the licended we must build up to 20 unit, they dont give us gearbox of engine under 20 unit.

Btw, nice heli. Fast,low noise and also can carry 5 soldiers.

But, in 2009 the licenced to build more NBO-105 Heli is stopped. No more licenced more than 121-123 unit. If we want get back the licended we must build up to 20 unit, they dont give us gearbox of engine under 20 unit. Btw, nice heli. Fast,low noise and also can carry 5 soldiers.

It won't be hard for us (PTDI, LAPAN, TNI, and other stakeholder) if we really want to commit on developing our own light helicopter. We only need $50M for N219 R&D cost, and arround $150M expected for N245 R&D fund. Developing our own light and medium helicopter is within our reach.

It won't be hard for us (PTDI, LAPAN, TNI, and other stakeholder) if we really want to commit on developing our own light helicopter. We only need $50M for N219 R&D cost, and arround $150M expected for N245 R&D fund. Developing our own light and medium helicopter is within our reach.

You right, Why we not build with ourself light/attack helicopter or light trainer propeller aircraft? Classic

Beside it PT DI Can build/got licenced bigger than them, Heli Super puma,BELL Series,CN-235/295,N219,N245 etc

Answer is overthere.

I think we should develop our own medium helicopter, we had the know how technologie, and i think there are alot of demand for it

I think we should develop our own medium helicopter, we had the know how technologie, and i think there are alot of demand for it
and where is Ghandiwa Light attack project? is the project is canceled? i think we should develop indigenous hellos....
the main problem maybe PT DI still don't has reputation to make indigenous success product.. N 250 is not succesful an CN 235 is still joint development between Cassa and PT DI...

helikopter-gandiwa-ptdi.jpg

You right, Why we not build with ourself light/attack helicopter or light trainer propeller aircraft? Classic

Beside it PT DI Can build/got licenced bigger than them, Heli Super puma,BELL Series,CN-235/295,N219,N245 etc

Answer is overthere.[/QU

Answer is overthere.
better we stop buying licences again right now.. and start to make ingenuous.. :D

100 % Indonesian Engineers on the project

This is something that can create Mental Revolution, bringing spirit to All Indonesian by sending message that we can do it ......!!!!!

Translate this spirit into our career and business, and make our nation Great................ :sniper:

100 % Indonesian Engineers on the project. This is something that can create Mental Revolution, bringing spirit to All Indonesian by sending message that we can do it ......!!!!! Translate this spirit into our career and business, and make our nation Great................ :sniper:

All Indonesian airline should replace their old stock twotter or harbin with N-219. Bigger, meaner, and more affordable.

Indonesian Super Tucano for Batch 3 Delivery, Spotted in Gran Canaria, Spain, 1 November 2015
photo_165857.jpg

Totally 106 ship from illegal fishing destroyed in this year...well done!

1 Tahun Jadi Menteri, Susi Tenggelamkan 106 Kapal Pencuri Ikan

11050249_1034842633234220_6313957896297789124_o.jpg

Indonesia sank 6 Vietnamese boats for illegal fishing

Indonesian navy sank six illegal fishing boats from Vietnam on Saturday, in Batam, Riau, according to a report of Jakarta Post on Monday.

The boats had entered Indonesian territory and were found to have exploited marine resources, said the report.

“The boats have been found guilty by the court of illegal fishing in our territory,” Jakarta Post quoted spokesperson of Indonesian Navy’s Western Fleet as saying.

It has been reported that in the first year of President Joko Widodo leadership, Indonesia sank 106 foreign boats for fishing illegally in Indonesian waters. The boats were mostly from Vietnam, the Philippines and Thailand.

Media reported 41 empty fishing boats suspected of illegal fishing, including a large Chinese ship seized in 2009, were blown up by Indonesia on May 20, 2015.

Indonesia sank 6 Vietnamese boats for illegal fishing - People's Daily Online

Back
Top Bottom