What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

1 October - The Sacred Pancasila Day
img_4757.jpg

5 Pancasila Principle
  1. Belief in the one and only God
  2. Just and civilized humanity
  3. The unity of Indonesia
  4. Democracy guided by the inner wisdom in the unanimity arising out of deliberations amongst representatives
  5. Social justice for all of the people of Indonesia

Soldiers Patrolling Indonesia's outermost area, Miangas island, Talaud (30/9/2015).

patrol01.jpg

patrol02.jpg

patrol00.jpg

Last edited:
i don't like the design. I think this design will face issues.
I think the platform is only a prototipe, the end platform i believe will use indonesian-turkish medium tank that being develop right now

Jump like a boss #Huttni70
Credit to anggi
11374235_1005757402840336_1869033090_n.jpg

pr1v4tforumpost: 7711725 said:
Ane curiga FP forum sejara & militer di facebook yang punya member pdf sini :D

Flypass
Credit to christyanto
11363948_415424715319913_2025523974_n.jpg

This is the first time I see this page has 65 viewers at one time....:crazy:

Any explanation behind it....:smokin:

Some body here needs to fix wikipedia info about our Air Force

How can they put our F-16 tandem (two seats) as a trainer...? Heck even India love to have tandem fighter for their combat aircraft

Indonesian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we are famous ... :D

I hope I can be famous in real life....:)

Vietnam Military Thread get 22 viewers as well, usually it only has 1-5 viewers at one time. I bet PDF now has become google friendly. I think it really deserve to be ranked in a good place at Google search engine.

Last edited:
Indonesian intelligence agency to form Papua peace taskforce
Updated at 8:25 pm on 1 October 2015

Indonesia's State Intelligence Agency (BIN) is reportedly forming a team called the Papua Peace Task Force to resolve problems in the Papua region peacefully.

eight_col_Sutiyoso.jpg

Sutiyoso, the chair of Indonesia's State Intelligence Agency.

Photo: AFP

Tabloid Jubi reports the BIN chairman Sutiyoso saying the Task Force is composed of representatives from BIN and the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) who have extensive experience in Papua.

According to Sutiyoso, separatism in Papua can be ended by prioritising the fulfilment of public welfare in the region.

He says separatism exists in small, widely dispersed groups in Papua.

However the chairman says separatism should be taken seriously, and that a persuasive approach must be prioritised by Indonesia's government.

Sutiyoso adds that if the approach is neglected by the separatist groups, action must be taken accordingly.

Ye olde Carrot & Stick approach, eh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom