tni01.jpg

tni02.jpg

tni03.jpg

tni04.jpg

tni05.jpg

tni06.jpg

tni07.jpg

Last edited:
I never asked the one of the most important question that is What is the name of Indonesia's agency which has the role just like CIA has for USA and MI6 for UK and ISI for Pakistan.

I never asked the one of the most important question that is What is the name of Indonesia's agency which has the role just like CIA has for USA and MI6 for UK and ISI for Pakistan.

We have BIN (Badan Intelijen Negara) = State Intelligence Agency
809103_06510405112014_badan_intelijen_negara.jpg

We have BIN (Badan Intelijen Negara) = State Intelligence Agency
809103_06510405112014_badan_intelijen_negara.jpg
Do you have any details about them and their roles ? Because till now you hardly have any enemies like we have India Israel even our so called ally USA we have serious issues with it also.

We also have our NSA version which is Lembaga Sandi Negara. I hope they monitor some Indonesian traitor members in PDF.

Do you have any details about them and their roles ? Because till now you hardly have any enemies like we have India Israel even our so called ally USA we have serious issues with it also.

you know, intelligent works...:D

We also have our NSA version which is Lembaga Sandi Negara. I hope they monitor some Indonesian traitor members in PDF.
Who are you referring to ? Can you shed some light on your intelligence agencies their role who they think as enemies. Pakistan ISI is considered one of the best because we face lot of enemies from RAW and MOSSAD and CIA and even NDS and previously KGB and others.

Who are you referring to ? Can you shed some light on your intelligence agencies their role who they think as enemies. Pakistan ISI is considered one of the best because we face lot of enemies from RAW and MOSSAD and CIA and even NDS and previously KGB and others.

Well, I think we have many local insurgencies before that has base camp abroad. Even we have to monitor Indonesian who become ISIS members and has already been in the middle east. So the reach can be extended into middle east I guess.

I would like to hear about BIN also, especially their covert mission/activities abroad such as in Australia, malaysia, singapore, NZ, Papua new guinea and even in some midlle east countries :p and i know theres alot of indonesian pdf member are active military and security service :)

Just read KEN CONBOY's INTEL: Inside Indonesia's Intelligence Service

We can smuggle weapon to help Sarajevo (Bosnia) during its siege in 90's, not many foreigner know that.

We can smuggle weapon to help Sarajevo (Bosnia) during its siege in 90's, not many foreigner know that.
Well good we also did in fact our genius Nawaz Shareef carried the weapons in his jet. The most stupid move he did.

@Zarvan Basically Indonesia dont have any ally. So our intelligence is at war with every country which have strong interest toward us like Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc. Im talking in terms of intelligence aspect here. Especially intelligence agency who works with NGO's to support Free Papua Movement in Western Papua and also the terrorist network like ISIS, Al Qaeda affiliation plus some local fundamentalist here.
When we talk about intelligence, there is no friends since everyone is a potential threats. The closer the relation, the bigger the interest, the larger the threats in intelligence terms. This is from Indonesia point of view as a country without military alliance.

Back
Top Bottom