What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Sorry to quote your old post @Ravager , but can you explain why we still need those infrastructure and facility if It can only handle DSME 209 manufacturing which (possibly) will be canceled?
Or maybe it can hadle other subs too?
While the money was allready allocated and prepared thing hasn't been spend as yet . So the spec tech requirement could also change . Not to mention plat bender machineries and welding machinery were all general in specs and usages . All those big ticket items spender are jig fixtures and dies were allready changing specs depending on who's stuffs we were ordering as we speak .

PT PAL additional submarine building facility hasnt been constructed yet while the fund for it will be provided in 2021, it needs at least another one year to finish the construction, so it is understandable if financial ministry hasnt approved the foreign loan yet for Chang Bogo second batch.

PT PAL additional submarine building facility hasnt been constructed yet while the fund for it will be provided in 2021, it needs at least another one year to finish the construction, so it is understandable if financial ministry hasnt approved the foreign loan yet for Chang Bogo second batch.
If it's just timing problem why even korean news become so salty about this so called "rumor" ?

If it's just timing problem why even korean news become so salty about this so called "rumor" ?

Can you provide link on that Korean news ? Maybe due to misunderstanding, even among Indonesian news they have different views since many just follow rumor. Many Indonesian journalist who wrote defense matter are also generalist, only few Indonesian media has specific defense desk, maybe only Kompas.

Our credibility is at risk for long term prospect.

There is a lot credibility drain in this fiasco ...

That is assuming there is one to start with

I don't understand this. Why TF do our army even need jungle operation course in Brazil while we here have the oldest jungle (literally speaking) on the face of planet Earth? Do we even need to operate in the jungle of South America or something? or we just want to copy their training curriculum?

Don't pull up from KFX then.
Ga usah menambah luka 😭

Jadi teringat sebuah lagu dari era akhir 80'an - awal 90'an, tapi lupa judulnya apa. Dan lupa juga penyanyi nya siapa.

Indonesia cannot withdraw from the KFX/IFX program,

If only reality can be so reasonable

If our gov actually cares about credibility and goodwill there will not hv been so many payment delays and stalling. I am a big fan of all the help korea gives us and this sickens me

The only way I can see as compromise if MoD want to scrap the Changbogo deal (which is just fine with me), is paying up the KFX commitment. That alone will help mend the butt hurt suffered by SoKor.

if Indonesia dares to do so, South Korea will withdraw all of their investment from Indonesia

It doesn't work that way. The foreign investor can't just pull the plug like that. Investing anything has always been a risk, albeit a well calculated one (if the investor sane enough that is)

It is going to be the 3rd Tarakan Class right? or 4th?

yep, second built by pt batamec.
it would be number fourth, including the other "mangkrak one":alcoholic:

this below pics,
KRI Tanjung Kambani ( 971), was made at the Sanuki Lecturer Co Ltd Japan Shipyard and was launched in March 1982
In 2000 ship was modified and entered the ranks of the Indonesian Republic warships. Ship modification was carried out at Dae Sun Shipbuilding & Engineering Ci Shipyard. Ltd. Pusan, South Korea

KRI Tanjung Kambani
length of 114.50 meters
width of 19.80 meters
depth of 6.00 meters.
7,138.9 tons

KRI Tanjung Kambani Enters Refit in Batam

July 25, 2020 (Google Translation) – After carrying out military maritime operations, KRI Tanjung Kambani-971, warships in the ranks of the Military Naval Command (Kolinlamil) carry out maintenance and maintenance of ships in the PT Batamec Shipyard Shipyard, Batam, Saturday (25/7).
Maintenance and maintenance this time is a Short Maintenance Period (SMP), which is a routine agenda that has been scheduled by the Kolinlamil Ship Maintenance and Repair Agency (Disharkap) in order to maintain the readiness of the ship or Kolinlamil elements in dealing with operational tasks.

IMG-20200725-213647-768x432.jpg

tuesday (3/11/2020)
inewsid_kapal_perang_koarmada_kolinlamil.jpg

IMG-20201103-WA0315.jpg

Last edited:
1605920806676.png

:cheesy::cheesy:

View attachment 689795,
:cheesy::cheesy:
This isn't new update.
SHornet offer isn't official yet.
I guess they write this based on our ambasador statement.
I wonder what could that for?
Submarine, japanese frigates, fighter?

Last edited:
This isn't new update.
SHornet offer isn't official yet.
I guess they write this based on our ambasador statement.
I wonder what could that for?
Submarine, japanese frigates, fighter?
some source said it was actually the viper and hornet , but i cannot guarantee it for a time being , so let's just wait until the thing that alman spoke unraveled , anyway .
1605932297309.png

not trying to be a cocoklogi , but this happened after recent Luhut visit kinda make it funny....

Last edited:
some source said it was actually the viper and hornet , but i cannot guarantee it for a time being , so let's just wait until the thing that alman spoke unraveled , anyway .
View attachment 689807
not trying to be a cocoklogi , but this happened after recent Luhut visit kinda make it funny....
Nothing big revealed on article.
What's funny?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom