What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

leftiesr libtard
I consider leftist and liberal as two different way of thinking. But, because in US the Democratic Party is considered as left and Republican Party is considered as right, so liberals are considered as left there.
AS Sebut Indonesia Belum Bisa Miliki Jet Tempur F-35
Sebagai gantinya, kata Luthfi, Amerika Serikat akan menawarkan beberapa seri F-16 kepada Indonesia dalam waktu dekat. Dalam sebuah pembicaraan ketika Prabowo Subianto melawat ke AS, kata dia, Indonesia juga akan ditawarkan pesawat tempur lain yang setara dengan seri F generasi keempat.

let's wait.
Still, I think we will buy the F-16 instead of other "F". Even though, it means to replacing twin engine F-5 of 14th Squadron, that doesn't mean it have to be replaced by another twin engine fighter.

Last edited:
I take this Eagle or Hornet offer as complement of Viper offer. Am I wrong?
It's not complementing anything, both sides always go for counter trade and now the counter trade is for F15/F18 pick one

MoD doesn't like single engine fighter apparently

It's not complementing anything, both sides always go for counter trade and now the counter trade is for F15/F18 pick one

Still... there is no way Indonesia can add a new species of Fighter more than a Skadron. I still think It's gonna be 2 skadron worth of Viper plus a skadron of something else (elang or tawon).

Yeah... I forgot about it. I still don't know what is in the head our MoD for he is so ngebet with twin engine fighter. If it's about range, I think he will choose F-18 more than F-15, because we can refuel F-18 mid-air, at least for now.

Assumning there is some grain of truth in that facebook post. I say lets go with the Super Bug. I'm not saying the Super Eagle is bad, but it basically a missiiles truck which mean they need forward targeting asset and the ammount of missiles to arming them.And so far we have neither
The more reason to pick Super eagle in my opinion. That will push AF to commit to F35 more seriously in the future.

Yeah... I forgot about it. I still don't know what is in the head our MoD for he is so ngebet with twin engine fighter. If it's about range, I think he will choose F-18 more than F-15, because we can refuel F-18 mid-air, at least for now.

Combat redundancy and "tarikan" nya beda ama single engine
The more reason to pick Super eagle in my opinion. That will push AF to commit to F35 more seriously in the future.

i don't see the US will sell us the F-35 within the next decade or so. Can't say I blame the US administration though

I guess that we will buy F16, previously our govt expressed interested in F35 but got rejected so back to the previous plan to buy F16 (3 or 2 sqa? Rencana awal 3 tpi klo ga salah diturunin jadi 2 ya ?) and I think we will buy another jet fighter from europe / russia if we buy F16.

i don't see the US will sell us the F-35 within the next decade or so. Can't say I blame the US administration though
The closest open slot for the F-35 is in the 2030's, why would they bother offering it anyways on top of the lack of experience in 4.5th gen capabilities?

By "complement" you mean we can only get the alternate fighter model only if we buy Vipers first...? Seems like that will just unnecessarily complicate things... Any reason why we can't buy F-18s or F-15s directly...?

I think he means buying Mudhens/Superbugs as a complement to the Vipers, to maintain our Hi-Lo mix

Apple to Orange kalau itu. Super Eagle khan Air Superiority, seedangkan Growler dedicated EW
Ya yg di tawar kan itu lol
Kompetitor nya rafale ,utk saat ini sih kalau saya jgn berharap lebih dr f.16 V utk pengadaan pespur dr amerika udah amerika nya jaim indo nya ngambek padahal asli ne podo butuh e persis drakor lol.

Last edited:
Ya yg di tawar kan itu lol
Kompetitor nya rafale ,utk saat ini sih kalau saya jgn berharap lebih dr f.16 V utk pengadaan pespur dr amerika udah amerika nya jaim indo nya ngambek padahal asli ne podo butuh e persis drakor lol.

Kalau Rafale kayajnya jauh dech. Paling kita beli dari Perancis rudal (MBDA0 atau mungkin juga kasel tapi rada ga yakin juga kasel

kalau jaim sich ga lach kalau dari Trump administration. Kalau yg saya tangkap dari baca buku2x Trump sebelum jadi presiden (tahun 80 -90 an) typicalnya Trump apa pun yg bisa dijual yach dijual (anak - bini kalau perlu). Dan dia sukanya main gertak di depan kalau nego. Tapi bagusnya dia kalau kita kebetulan "sejalan" ama dia pasti dia bantu pendanaan walaupun ga mungkin duitnya dia sendiri tapi dia carikan sumber pendanaan lain.

My version

Indonesia: "budgetnya ga cukup"
US: "Ok, yg bekas aja ya tapi di upgrade"
Indonesia: "ga boleh beli bekas sama pakde"
US: :suicide::suicide::suicide:

:partay::partay::partay:

itu bahasa diplomatik, maksudnya paketan FMF nya "disesuaikan" gitu lach. Khan besok2x juga repeat order

We refuse their request for their plane to land and refuel (access to our lanud) and they refuse to sell F35.

ID: No P8 please.
US: No F35 for you then.
ID: Understandable have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom