What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Is it true that a country need to recognize and open diplomatic ties with Israel to get access to JSF??

Dock Kodja Bahari, pics from lembaga keris

It's kinda amusing to see our BUMN works

120185735_3022805837827739_3745837269280127817_n.jpg
120147496_3022805861161070_7972528186754746805_n.jpg

Moment Haru Prajurit Kostrad Bertemu Ayah Kandung Usai Terjun Dari Pesawat
25 September, 2020

Jakarta. Ada Pemandangan berbeda dan mengharukan dari Peleton Bekud Yon Bekang 2 Kostrad yang sedang melayani penerjunan Latjungar Statik Brigif Para Raider 18 Kostrad dan Yonif Para Raider 501 Kostrad di Karang Mojo dan Puri Semanding daerah Plandaan Kab. Jombang (23/9/2020).
Pertemuan yang tak biasa dan jarang terjadi dimana ayah kandung yang berdinas sehari-hari di Batalyon Bekang 2 Divif 2 Kostrad bertemu dengan sang anak kandung yang baru selesai terjun dari pesawat Hercules C-1335 ialah seorang prajurit yang bertugas di Brigif PR 18 Kostrad Brigif Para Raider 18 Kostrad.
Pertemuan mengharukan antara anak dan ayah kandung ini,sempat di abadikan oleh tim penerangan satuan Yon Bekang 2 Kostrad yang saat itu, juga lagi bersama dengan Pelda Wakib yang tak lain adalah ayah kandung dari Serda Ramang Aditya Martando, terlihat sangat akrab dan penuh kehangatan dengan sang ayah.
Para anggota Peleton Perbekud Yon Bekang 2 Kostrad yang saat itu melayani penerjunan mendadak riuh dikarenakan Pelda Wakib yang saat itu sedang melayani penerjunan, bisa bertemu langsung dengan sang anak kesayangan dari satuan yang beliau layani, sehingga suasana yang saat itu serius tampak menjadi santai dan penuh canda tawa dikala ada anggota perbekud lain mencandai moment pertemuan itu.
Entah kebetulan atau tidak, Serda Ramang yang menjadi peloncat ke 20 sorty pertama dari Brigif PR 18 Kostrad ini tepat dengan berada di bagian sang ayah yang saat itu sebagai tim recovery darat di panel tutup.
“Walau sering telponan dan kadang dia juga pulang ke rumah, tetapi saya bangga dan senang bisa bertemu langsung dengan anak di tempat latihan seperti ini, bangga karena anak saya bisa bergabung dengan pasukan penerjun dan saya yang melayani payung untuk dia,” ucap Pelda Wakib.
“Kemaren sih sempat telponan, video call juga minta doa nya karena mau terjun itu, kalo saya sih mas, penting semua selamat, aman payung juga aman kerja semangat,” pungkas Pelda Wakib sambil membereskan payung yang selesai digunakan peterjun. (Penkostrad).

EiwTWj7UwAAIgtp.jpeg
EiwTWj4VoAAVxBa.jpeg
EiwTWj7U0AEhIWD.jpeg

Do we still had 120 mm mortar stocks in the depot ?? How come we never see them in the practice routines . I was only told that we had them but never see the thing...

We clearly had them,

Our 120 mm is relic from Soekarno era though and fall in favour for more versatile 81 mm class

I genuinely think we should replace the 105mm howitzers with modern 120mm mortars attached to infantry battalions. They're a lot more mobile and versatile and are quicker force multipliers.

I genuinely think we should replace the 105mm howitzers with modern 120mm mortars attached to infantry battalions. They're a lot more mobile and versatile and are quicker force multipliers.

The army is still pondering to use all 155 mm guns artillery instead and that's why they put on hold request for 105 mm light gun howitzer.

For 120 mm mortar, i believe they must change a lot of Banpur distribution if we are trying to include them once more. And not that great though if we include them for Battalion Banpur level, as logistic and size will be more demanding compared to the more versatile 81 mm mortar. But it will be more suited for the new Mechanized infantry Brigade level though as they can be used on platform like Anoa or M113.

This video clearly shown us, how much different fighting in the frontline today compared to decade ago. Units even small as at platoon and squad level being equipped with ISR tools and portable small drone is a must have tools on battlefield

from alman tweet

are we ready for the consequences?, since sokor lots doing business here

I have always taken Islam very seriously and therefore consider Indonesia as brother and therefore as brother I am worried about both Malaysia and Indonesia. Both of these countries are no where close to be ready to be able to defend themselves. South East Asia region is next flashpoint of the world potentially the region from where World War III will begin and both Indonesia and Malaysia are most vulnerable. Indonesia should not pull out of this project instead not only it should remain part of project but also make sure when jet is ready it inducts more than 200 of these monsters.

I have always taken Islam very seriously and therefore consider Indonesia as brother and therefore as brother I am worried about both Malaysia and Indonesia. Both of these countries are no where close to be ready to be able to defend themselves. South East Asia region is next flashpoint of the world potentially the region from where World War III will begin and both Indonesia and Malaysia are most vulnerable. Indonesia should not pull out of this project instead not only it should remain part of project but also make sure when jet is ready it inducts more than 200 of these monsters.
Actually here in Indonesia. A lot of us don't really see this jet as a "monster". A 4.5 gen fighter with price tag higher than most common 5th gen fighter. And some higher up said we don't get Technology transfer equal to money we will invest.

Back
Top Bottom