What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Equatorial has nothing to do with it. Its Indonesia position geographically particularly Indonesia SLOC (Sea Lane of Communication). Indonesia literally control the world most strategic maritime choke points (Strait of Malacca & Lombok Strait)

It has nothing to do with El Bepe. The US and all others Anglosphere world just unable "to read" our top politician motives & intentions due to the cultural & linguistic barrier. The only western nation who know "how to read" our cultural & lingusitic practice is the Nederland.
Well , brother ... If you have the time to bother with the semantic i'll stand corrected then ... 😁😁

And regarding our political leader perceived erratic behaviour . Let just say we are very famous for a very pragmatic nation . We were even willing to shake hand and cozy up albeit shyly even with the Israelis devil if that gesture would mean a massive benefit for us indonesian .... ( fill the blank with whatever group faction , group enterprise you deem might benefitted from )
We are crazier and more daring than india with less financial might we were suppossed to be .
Makes no mistakes i'm still believed with LBP's patriotic sense . An erratic and annoying out of sense patriot who prefer to fill his pocket first nation the second . yet patriotic nevertheless ... crazy eh .. 😁

About LHD procurement, are you sure it's Izumo they are offering, @Kansel ?
I mean, Izumo class isn't an LHD. Hyuga class is.
considering how in the end our choice maker always choose the most budget efficient procurement ...... i can smell the korean salesman with their load of Dokdo class brochure and NG with their mistral coming right on , yet alman warned to not go under 800$ million LPH/LHD .

We got a lot of stuff to work with czech
source : https://kemlu.go.id/prague/id/news/...2IPV4PzfraB9doB-27kxZFpH4xT6hGzBaKodZuayeOHdM

Kunjungan Kerja Ke Pabrik Radar ERA a.s. di Pardubice
the VERA NG.
1601031999647.png

1601032045934.png

1601032058600.png

1601032072301.png

A simple asking for help from this forum .

What this equipment should be classified as is ?? ESM based sensor or simply a RF passive receiver based one ?? And please clarify the meaning of passive in their advertising . Please educate me in the most layman term as possible .

Thank you.

About LHD procurement, are you sure it's Izumo they are offering, @Kansel ?
I mean, Izumo class isn't an LHD. Hyuga class is.
My source say it's izumo tho, looking at the contender right now, i can say that this procurement still long way to go there's trieste, mistral, dokdo, juan carlos, and now izumo. Damn we even looking an opportunity to include Ingalls product.

We still need money to get more combat vessels (small - large) and subs tho. How soon can we expect the tender for this kind of ship become official?

2030+
Ayyyy

My source say it's izumo tho, looking at the contender right now, i can say that this procurement still long way to go there's trieste, mistral, dokdo, juan carlos, and now izumo. Damn we even looking an opportunity to include Ingalls product.
What's its specification requirements?
F35B capable perhaps? :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom