What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Ya pemotongan baja pertama planning 2021 awal, tapi kondisi dimana kita di "lockdown" sama luar mau gimana:rolleyes: kontraktor pertahanan dari DoD aja gabisa dateng kesini
Paling enggak publish desain awal gitu kek. Biar ada dengungnya.

why not just meet online,virtual visit and share the data online? sound ridiculous but something have to do

There are many things that require "hands on" approach. That something you can't do by online let alone with +62 IT infrastructure.

Mau Iver cepat jalan, penyebaran Covid harus ditekan, terutama di Surabaya.
Tapi yo kalo uwong uwonge ndableg koyok ngene yo angel...

wong2x ndek suroboyo kene akeh seng ga percoyo lek COVID-19 iku nyata. Yoch ga isok nyalah no masyarakat juga, lha wong pemerintah soko pusat sampai ddaerah ae yoch ga isok kasih contoh seng apik, malah pemerintahan dewe + aparat e yoch akehseng ga tertib nerap no protokol kesehatan karna ga percoyo pisan karo COVID-19.

It's funny when he calls everyone but him a fanboy but he resorts to ad hominems, strawman arguments, baseless claims such as "Ace Flanker pilot can't transition to another jet.", and is pretty much denying multiple different sources that are contrary to his opinions by accusing them of having a sinister agenda.

Pretty ironic really.

Please revisit my post when I said that, because I'm quite sure I NEVER said that ace Flanker pilots can't transition into F-16 pilots, instead I mentioned things along the lines of: ace Flanker pilots (with thousands of flight hours) will not immediately transform into ace F-16 pilots. Why? Because after conversion training, they will become rookie F-16 pilots (with minimal flight hours inside an F-16).

I'm sure you and everyone else understands this, so the only reason I can think of about why you kept mentioning this was because you thought that this was your "gotcha" moment, while infact you read my statements incorrectly.

our adversary at north using flanker as their fleet, they have exploited their pros and cons on flanker, and now some of us want to defend our homeland with a tools (flankers) that have gone exploited by our enemy,...? they have it more than us they are more advanced than us, it's like we are fighting in their own games, big no

well, i think you have some bit misconception here my brother. we never planned to put SU-35 to face china if we procure it, instead we planned to put them facing south, at Ska 11 facing our lovely neighbors aussie. and for northern defense i think it's almost clear that replacement for HAWK are Viper. so the argument of this flanker exploited by china should be no longer useful to counter argument of the russo guys out there, use CAATSA instead and give them turkey for example

well, i think you have some bit misconception here my brother. we never planned to put SU-35 to face china if we procure it, instead we planned to put them facing south, at Ska 11 facing our lovely neighbors aussie. and for northern defense i think it's almost clear that replacement for HAWK are Viper. so the argument of this flanker exploited by china should be no longer useful to counter argument of the russo guys out there, use CAATSA instead and give them turkey for example

our advasaries are the north not the south, why we put our top tier arsenal facing a neighbor who will need us to counter the north? our relation with the south getting better from time to time,

the russophile need another point of view beside the caatsa,the turkey case seems not give them clue

Are you suggesting they will keep Flanker stay in makasar if situations up north go hot?
If times come to it. Our Every aset will be used right?
why acquiring more of something that can't be used optimally (network centric, avionics capabilities, etc) ?

If the only reason left now for them to retain Flankers is just to make Ausy know their place. Just relocate all sukhoi we have now to kupang..

Screenshot_2020-09-11-17-54-56-1.png
Screenshot_2020-09-11-17-55-02-1.png
Screenshot_2020-09-11-17-55-07-1.png
Screenshot_2020-09-11-17-55-13-1.png

Some file i retrieve from NSA, back in 1996 US wasn't actually offering 9 Pakistani intended F-16 A/B Block 15 OCU but actually 28 units.

our advasaries are the north not the south, why we put our top tier arsenal facing a neighbor who will need us to counter the north? our relation with the south getting better from time to time,

the russophile need another point of view beside the caatsa,the turkey case seems not give them clue

for now, but in future? no one knows. remember we are "bebas aktif" so we not make alliance with anyone, tho i believe that our future are more incline towards western system rather than eastern one. and that's why rafale and EF showed up.

well, turkey is so damned, up to the point where they need PR stunt like what they did with hagia sophia to satisfy the people. and if that still don't give them clue, i think you just run in to some serious sh*t

Are you suggesting they will keep Flanker stay in makasar if situations up north go hot?
If times come to it. Our Every aset will be used right?
why acquiring more of something that can't be used optimally (network centric, avionics capabilities, etc) ?

If the only reason left now for them to retain Flankers is just to make Ausy know their place. Just relocate all sukhoi we have now to kupang..

according to this map, Yes. why need flanker if there are at least 3 Sqn handling those airspace?

and if china goes in to super saiyan mode, we will not alone, remember this

ada upaya from our western friends who have same concern about china expansion in northern natuna sea, and yes all of our asset will used but definitely flankers will not in front line if the opfor are china. i don't say we need more flankers, tbh i prefer EF for this Ska 11, upgrade it at PT DI and call them karya anak bangsa, and boom you got fast jets, relatively new and moral boost.
why not kupang? i still remember there are map which show the range of aussie F-111, and kupang are within their range, that's one of many reason why flankers put at makassar

for now, but in future? no one knows. remember we are "bebas aktif" so we not make alliance with anyone, tho i believe that our future are more incline towards western system rather than eastern one. and that's why rafale and EF showed up.

well, turkey is so damned, up to the point where they need PR stunt like what they did with hagia sophia to satisfy the people. and if that still don't give them clue, i think you just run in to some serious sh*t

according to this map, Yes. why need flanker if there are at least 3 Sqn handling those airspace?

and if china goes in to super saiyan mode, we will not alone, remember this

ada upaya from our western friends who have same concern about china expansion in northern natuna sea, and yes all of our asset will used but definitely flankers will not in front line if the opfor are china. i don't say we need more flankers, tbh i prefer EF for this Ska 11, upgrade it at PT DI and call them karya anak bangsa, and boom you got fast jets, relatively new and moral boost.
why not kupang? i still remember there are map which show the range of aussie F-111, and kupang are within their range, that's one of many reason why flankers put at makassar

for me our bebas aktif politik are not a ideal anymore, as a nation we need to cooperate with others to survive, at this point we know our potential adversary is, we also need to commitment in maintain relationship with our partners, not doing mistake like in the past, we don't have to scares our neighbor with our gun at their frontyard, we should influence them in good way

as for typhoon it's a dilemma, we need that platform but those are not quite good without upgrades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom