What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Though i stress here, there is another rumour of alternative option to cut the budget ( this was simply a suggestion of alternative option which doesn't necessarily have to be materialised, it may goes or just cut stop ), an alternative option which sees we're getting instead 16 F-16 EDA augmented with 32 FA-50 thus cutting out the need to get 2 squadrons of brand new F-16 V but this was just an alternate suggestion rumour. I still trust the earlier one which suggest we getting 24 brand new F-16V and at least 16 EDA F-16. All speculations go wild now in The Ministry.

i heard rumor my the F16 25id haven't capable launch the AIM 120 ?
USAF F16 #84300 before become TNI's TS-1635
84-1300_002.jpg

Airframe history:
http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1630

USAF F16 #85406 during Operation Iragi Freedom before become TNI's TS-1640
85-1406.jpg

AMRAAMs, JDAM, and Paveaway are seen
Airframe history:
http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1762

So, of course they can!

i hope 33 EDA F16 52id get uprade to Block 52 standart or eMLU especially get upgrd block 70 standart rather than buy 15 Tyhphon Austria

Mine don't come from social medias forums. Well let's say i have relative who is now a senior high rank officer who happens in charge over things like these
I'm not talking to you though.
But, thank you for all your bocoran. :tup:

Screenshot_2020-08-30-15-49-00-1.png

Btw software game for Flankers simulator. Something helpfull to reduce Flankers operational cost

i was hoping US to ramped up the number they give for the F-16 EDA, but hey since it's free stuff , we can't complaint much .

also indonesia really need to equipped their F-16 with ECCM , terma ECCM Pod products are good ,or maybe the Dorsal Spine for F-16 which can employ Elisra SPS 3000 .

Last edited:
Oh also , looks like our jiran are already on the move , they now proposed tender for UAV MPA , and successor for the condor 4x4 (which rumour said the UAE IAG Guardian)

Though i stress here, there is another rumour of alternative option to cut the budget ( this was simply a suggestion of alternative option which doesn't necessarily have to be materialised, it may goes or just cut stop ), an alternative option which sees we're getting instead 16 F-16 EDA augmented with 32 FA-50 thus cutting out the need to get 2 squadrons of brand new F-16 V but this was just an alternate suggestion rumour. I still trust the earlier one which suggest we getting 24 brand new F-16V and at least 16 EDA F-16. All speculations go wild now in The Ministry.
Yea, I've seen this one. But US itself pushed us to purchase their F16V instead of getting F-16 EDA, procurement itself is dynamic let's see whether the plan on viper and eda will be executed or no

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom