What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I dont think the budget includes F 16 V acquisition. No local news ever said thing like that. That is just interpretation coming from Jane defense reporter.

I think its already included, but probably we will paid it in angsuran, it will be spread for multiple FY budget. The portion for alutsista procurement is not that big after all, also there are many other big tickets item other than F16.

I dont think the budget includes F 16 V acquisition. No local news ever said thing like that. That is just interpretation coming from Jane defense reporter.
No local news mentioning the F-16V does not mean its not in the budget. Lets just wait and see.

Huahaha, uh okay. I just watching the progress right now while eating those baguette and made a cup of tea.

BTW, 2 to 3 billion US dollar for defense procurement is not much to our standard

Huahaha, uh okay. I just watching the progress right now while eating those baguette and made a cup of tea.

BTW, 2 to 3 billion US dollar for defense procurement is not much to our standard
Because most of procurements use PLN (Pendanaan Luar Negeri) budgetary. There's actually no limit for that (CMIIW), i also missed the time when our budgetary is visible for public back in Mr Purnomo era, there's also white book in his era

This is lingering in my mind for a few years now.
If DSME 1400 is a unlicensed product of German's type 209 sub, why German never bring Korea or DSME to court for copyright breach?

A couple of things comes to mind :
1. The Koreans did get the license to develop and export the design when they first purchased the U209 / Original CBG class from Germany, perhaps similar to the licensing / agreement we have with the Koreans for the Makassar class LPD.
2. The Koreans did not have the license to export the original German U209 design (only for self-use). However the Koreans then developed it extensively to the point where it is now very different from the original class and is technically (and legally) considered as a new, separate design becoming the DSME 1400... even though it may still look externally similar to the U209.

I think its already included, but probably we will paid it in angsuran, it will be spread for multiple FY budget. The portion for alutsista procurement is not that big after all, also there are many other big tickets item other than F16.

No local news mentioning the F-16V does not mean its not in the budget. Lets just wait and see.

Have we received the DCSA notice release for this planned F16V purchase yet...?

This is lingering in my mind for a few years now.
If DSME 1400 is a unlicensed product of German's type 209 sub, why German never bring Korea or DSME to court for copyright breach?

1) HDW had allowed DSME to modify & export Type 209 as Korea made the largest purchase of Type 209/1200 (they operate the largest 209/1200 fleet in the world - Turkish fleets are divided between type 209/1200 and type 209/1400).

2) DSME have made several modifications to DSME 1400 (e.i increasing the tonnage from 1200 to 1400), so the ship could be distinctive enough to Type 209/1200, which means no copyright infringement.

Hmm China Submarine underground tunnel dock facility located in Hainan island

C4-9HK1WYAEleXg.jpeg
message-editor_1597823973561-324fsdfsf.jpg

325325gfgsd.jpg

Should Indonesia investing on such underground facility too, especially for our Submarine and fighter fleets

Should Indonesia investing on such underground facility too, especially for our Submarine and fighter fleets

There is no point in having underground sub pen these days. Look good for the politician who commissioned them though. And it certainly look mysteriously glamorous for the journalist to write about. But from tactical standpoint it literally useless.

Pakai Telegram
Olvid
separate design becoming the DSME 1400
So it is "new" diffrent design with u209 style ship? So the germany cannot take dsme to court?

Btw making bunker for air raid shelter for civilian are it is good idea? Maybe a bunker to accomodate 50-100 people
(1 rt brp keluarga ya btw? Lupa kwkwk klo ga salah 20 keluarga ya)

Olvid

So it is "new" diffrent design with u209 style ship? So the germany cannot take dsme to court?

Btw making bunker for air raid shelter for civilian are it is good idea? Maybe a bunker to accomodate 50-100 people
(1 rt brp keluarga ya btw? Lupa kwkwk klo ga salah 20 keluarga ya)

You know the reason country such as UK, USA, China, Japan, South Korea, Russia and so on had many underground tunnel for MRT and U-bahn like facilities is to facilitate such possibility of great war and used the metro tunnel for shelter of their major cities population

We have mrt in jkt but still, curious about it structure can this used as air raid shelter? Are it is srong enough to resist air bom?

Russian and brits also germnay has experience during ww2 soikely they have advance oh their underground design.

We definitely need to have underground facility once we decide to build submarine aircraft carriers like that beautiful old Japanese I-400 class:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom