What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Kalau mereka begitu aktifnya disana, apalagi disini?!
Mudah-mudahan aja program modernisasi kita yg agak tersendat-sendat akhir-akhir ini bukan ulah atau lobi2 dari pihak sana...
They already here, but prolly serve different goal then the one in aussie. And they might not need to sneak around our military assets unless we quietly getting some balistic missiles (which I really hope we do :lol::lol:). But we already make some necessary improvements. Yang belum dan rasanya perlu adalah peningkatan kordinasi intelijen antar lembaga lain macam bais/polri/dll.

Ini bbrpa link yg mungkin bisa buat tidur malam agak sedikit tenang :D

ahttp://www.dpr.go.id/berita/detail/... Intelijen Negara (BIN,5,35 triliun pada 2019.

"Anggaran Badan Intelijen Negara (BIN) sudah meningkat menjadi Rp 7,42 triliun pada 2020 dari sebelumnya Rp 5,35 triliun pada 2019."

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional...-anggaran-untuk-operasi-intelijen-luar-negeri

https://nasional.tempo.co/read/1376...nair-bin-tni-ad-diklaim-yang-pertama-di-dunia

"Rektor Universitas Airlangga M. Nasih meminta semua pihak mendukung agar obat kombinasi Covid-19 temuan tim gabungan Unair, Badan Intelijen Negara, TNI AD, dan BPOM bisa segera mendapatkan izin produksi dan izin edar. Ia mengklaim obat ini bakal menjadi obat Covid-19 pertama di dunia."

Makes me wonder what is BIN gotta do with obat Covid-19? :D

They already here, but prolly serve different goal then the one in aussie. And they might not need to sneak around our military assets unless we quietly getting some balistic missiles (which I really hope we do :lol::lol:). But we already make some necessary improvements. Yang belum dan rasanya perlu adalah peningkatan kordinasi intelijen antar lembaga lain macam bais/polri/dll.

Ini bbrpa link yg mungkin bisa buat tidur malam agak sedikit tenang :D

ahttp://www.dpr.go.id/berita/detail/id/27032/t/Anggaran+Meningkat,+Kinerja+BIN+Diharapkan+Meningkat#:~:text=Anggaran Badan Intelijen Negara (BIN,5,35 triliun pada 2019.

"Anggaran Badan Intelijen Negara (BIN) sudah meningkat menjadi Rp 7,42 triliun pada 2020 dari sebelumnya Rp 5,35 triliun pada 2019."

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional...-anggaran-untuk-operasi-intelijen-luar-negeri

https://nasional.tempo.co/read/1376...nair-bin-tni-ad-diklaim-yang-pertama-di-dunia

"Rektor Universitas Airlangga M. Nasih meminta semua pihak mendukung agar obat kombinasi Covid-19 temuan tim gabungan Unair, Badan Intelijen Negara, TNI AD, dan BPOM bisa segera mendapatkan izin produksi dan izin edar. Ia mengklaim obat ini bakal menjadi obat Covid-19 pertama di dunia."

Makes me wonder what is BIN gotta do with obat Covid-19? :D

This bouhaha about a TNI-BIN covid medicine is really alarming to me, especially since the gov seems ready to throw money at it.

Is it a vaccine or a medical drug like remedesivir? Or a combination of generic drugs that seem more effective than usual in handling symptoms? If its not a vaccine then I'm willing to cautiously support it, but if its a vaccine then we should shut it down ASAP.

It happens in other country as well man. Industry pushing their products, govt def branch wants things that can fulfill the overall strategy and end users want something that they can easily use/easy to maintain/easy to operate/etc. To be fair in our own case for example: there might be few cases where the end user having problem filing their own technical upgrade request due to lack of knowledge in current technology update of their own asset.
Oh absolutely, it's just that I am jaded by my own personal experience with both parties. For the most part, the Air Force and Navy generally knows better on what works for them. Whereas the Army (with their bloated budget) would go on a shopping spree instead of making a concise multi-year procurement plan.

You win some you lose some.

Bro the original plan is to build 9 DSME/PAL 209/1400 class sub. So if the 2nd batch will only order for 3 units, then the next batch is another 3 units. They have the ace card that can beat all other brands. Gomen already invested and will invest more (PMN) in 209/1400 class KS. Nothing can beat that. Not even the always-there-in-the-list Kilo class heheh
Well if we follow up original plan from PT.PAL presentation to Ministry of State Entreprises; the plan is for whole submarine fleet to be composed of DSME1400/Improved Type-209 Class, quantity is quality of its own, 9 Type-209 Class with high combat readiness and technology mastery at our hands is the true detterence to our enemies however geopolitic changes rapidly, the service & ministry wants something more potent however should the exact shipyard with the one we cooperate with ( DSME ) can offer something more advance & same scheme industrial cooperation, i can say why not but that's far ahead. Improved Type-209 Class is our focus now

This bouhaha about a TNI-BIN covid medicine is really alarming to me, especially since the gov seems ready to throw money at it.

Is it a vaccine or a medical drug like remedesivir? Or a combination of generic drugs that seem more effective than usual in handling symptoms? If its not a vaccine then I'm willing to cautiously support it, but if its a vaccine then we should shut it down ASAP.
im no expert in pharmaceutical field , but based on information provided by the news , they mixed all the pseudo coronavirus drugs/potential drug that were thought to help in the early outbreak periode, but lately debunkend to have no effect in coronavirus treatment or scientist still skeptical about its effect, like hydroxchloroquine etc.

"Tim peneliti dari Universitas Airlangga ( Unair), TNI AD, dan Badan Intelijen Negara (BIN) mengumumkan telah menemukan kandidat obat Covid-19. Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (KSAD) Jenderal TNI Andika Perkasa menuturkan, obat Covid-19 tersebut tinggal menunggu izin edar. "Obat ini tinggal menunggu izin edar dari BPOM," kata Andika yang sekaligus merupakan Wakil Ketua Komite Pelaksana Penanganan Covid-19 dan Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional di Mabes AD, Jakarta, Sabtu (15/8/2020), seperti dilansir dari Antara. Tim gabungan tersebut baru saja menyelesaikan uji klinis tahap ketiga obat untuk pasien Covid-19 yang dirawat tanpa ventilator di rumah sakit. Adapun 3 kombinasi obat yang telah diujicoba secara klinis dalam 3 tahap. Pertama campuran Lopinavir/Ritonavir dan Azithromycin. Kedua adalah Lopinavir/Ritonavir dan Doxycycline. Terakhir adalah campuran Hydrochloroquine dan Azithromycin."

https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/20...t-covid-19-dari-unair-tni-ad-dan-bin?page=all.

hope its not becoming another kalung corona blunder , but with more sophisticated method.

Last edited:
Yeah, one was launched already in 2018.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...ine-dosan-ahn-chang-ho-passes-max-depth-test/

The DMSE 2000 has the advantage of being a clean sheet design. So emerging technologies that would be coming out in the next 5-10 years can be added on vs. sticking to say a 216 or Scorpene.
Well at some point, i know nothing serious from Naval Group Scorpene or TKMS & SSM Type-214, some higher levels in Ministry might want either of them yet PT.PAL & KKI will present objection on the idea

Well if we follow up original plan from PT.PAL presentation to Ministry of State Entreprises; the plan is for whole submarine fleet to be composed of DSME1400/Improved Type-209 Class, quantity is quality of its own, 9 Type-209 Class with high combat readiness and technology mastery at our hands is the true detterence to our enemies however geopolitic changes rapidly, the service & ministry wants something more potent however should the exact shipyard with the one we cooperate with ( DSME ) can offer something more advance & same scheme industrial cooperation, i can say why not but that's far ahead. Improved Type-209 Class is our focus now
Atleast additional Improved Type 209 (DSME1400) with ZOKA Torpedo Decoy System much better rather than acquiring Relic Type 206 Submarine

Ga ada bahasan sukhoinya gan..
Aircraft on the picture are F16 and c295 or herky.

What I could interpret from the picture is they'll use link16 for the air force and link-y for navy. So they somehow can instal Link16 to sukhoi huh? Is that what you want to say?
The one i highlight in the posting is the use of Link-16 for The Air Force. CISMOA 2018 clearly indicates the service wants it and PT.LEN acknowledges that, thus in the end making 11th Squadron " cuts off " from the network centric system we're building and bad prospect if we keep pursuing Su-35

The one i highlight in the posting is the use of Link-16 for The Air Force. CISMOA 2018 clearly indicates the service wants it and PT.LEN acknowledges that, thus in the end making 11th Squadron " cuts off " from the network centric system we're building and bad prospect if we keep pursuing Su-35
Yea, Integrating Link 16 to Flanker also does not guarantee that the data is not intercepted by Russia, which is why the US is against Turkey's decision to buy the S-400

The addition of the IFF Bird Slicer to the F-16 eMLU, if I'm not mistaken, is also included in the CISMOA

Last edited:
Definitely need to get those DSME 2000 for 3rd new submarine batch then?!!
I certainly not refereing to one particular product however that one is the most likely to be picked. Anything can change though, i can only say we focus on DSME1400 for now

Yea, Integrating Link 16 to Flanker also does not guarantee that the data is not intercepted by Russia, which is why the US is against Turkey's decision to buy the S-400

The addition of the IFF Bird Slicer to the F-16 eMLU, if I'm not mistaken, is also included in the CISMOA
Honestly idk how to integrate Flankers within our system if Link-16 is well adapted & widely adopted within Air Force. Flankers are to be " alien " in our system, spending more budget for a Squadron which unfortunately i doubt they would be flying beyond 2025 is such a waste.

Honestly idk how to integrate Flankers within our system if Link-16 is well adapted & widely adopted within Air Force. Flankers are to be " alien " in our system, spending more budget for a Squadron which unfortunately i doubt they would be flying beyond 2025 is such a waste.
There isn't any. Even the Indians figured it out that much that you would still need the source codes from not only the parent country, but even the country you're buying the hypothetical "bridge" for the two assets, which there is no guarantee that they would be willing to do. @Nilgiri can probably explain better than I can.

That's what I am getting out of this. And that is a very BIG issue considering his track record of impulsivity.
I rather have that, than let Services and Menhan keep throwing at each other, which would led to ambiguity and in the end there would be no procurement at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom