What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

not the problem of the used aircraft, but the estimated cost of 15 Austrian Typhoon is very expensive, 3 billion USD (for upgrades, weapons, etc.). Alman Helvas itself said he prefer to buy Rafales if Indonesian wants European Fighter

Unless of Airbus take PT DI as a partner for manufacturing for the next batch order, or make PT DI part of their global supply chains will this deal become tempting our gov?

EdRFbgWUcAEuOk6.jpeg
EdRFbAaUcAMIm8n.jpeg
EdRFaPVUMAAXXGJ.jpeg
EdRFZftVcAYjIHm.jpeg
108025889_2679596135700717_4041951057249981631_n.jpg

See we're getting MRTT, a couple weeks ago i already did mention it. The art of arms deal is getting everyone satisfied, there's no way US will have the whole pie by itself, certain slices will go to Europe.
Everyone, even the russian?

See we're getting MRTT, a couple weeks ago i already did mention it. The art of arms deal is getting everyone satisfied, there's no way US will have the whole pie by itself, certain slices will go to Europe.
Well the MRTT is just a less problematic plane to begin with compared to the KC-46. Just hope the AWACS goes to Boeing. The Wedgetail is arguably the most capable AWACS aircraft in the world currently.

What's funny is that if the Boeing wasn't too ambitious with the Pegasus, it would have likely been the one picked. The final nail in the coffin was pretty much the Pegasus's issues with it electronic air refueling system.

Honestly, I don't see any sort Russian deal happening as long as Trump is president. CAATSA is all encompassing.

Yes, su 35 is still on paper
I don't know about that man...
Bahkan sampai bisa ngelirik EF Austria, itu kan tandanya mereka benar2 ga berharap sama flanker. CAATSA is so effective, at least on us.

Harapannya, target produksi 4 miliar butir untuk memenuhi pesanan dari Kemhan bisa dikebut di tahun-tahun berikutnya setelah kapasitas produksi amunisi Pindad mencapai 1 miliar per tahun.
YES!! This is what Im talking about. All those mumbo jumbo saying by the govt official about wanting to be independent in military industry but ordering peanuts to our military industry didnt quiet match. If you talk the talk you better walk the walk. This bulk order itself is bankable, now lets see if the bank see PT.Pindad is good enough to handle the loan financially thru the eyes of financial institution. Good luck to Pindad :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom