What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

credit to samuel tirta

6011941_20141024093553.jpg

Gun and roses, Indonesian armed forces soldiers trying to calming down the student protest by put a rose at the barrel of their rifles while large demonstrations happened in front of Trisakti University, back in 1998.

20141027_210740_shinzo-abe_20141027.jpg

Ida Bagus Putu Dunia with another Air Forces Marshall from friendly countries attended the Boei Cho (Japanese MoD) inauguration with Sinzo Abe

the countries who attended the occasion is look like a promising Allies in near future for me

@Nihonjin1051

20141027_210740_shinzo-abe_20141027.jpg

Ida Bagus Putu Dunia with another Air Forces Marshall from friendly countries attended the Boei Cho (Japanese MoD) inauguration with Sinzo Abe

the countries who attended the occasion is look like a promising Allies in near future for me

@Nihonjin1051

allies? nah indonesiaa is lone wolf

Dirgahayu TNI ke-69 ( Bersama Rakyat TNI Kuat )

UAV, KRI Sutanto, KRI Pati Unus, KRI Cut Nyak Dien and Eurocopter AS 565 Panther

Sometimes lone wolf need his pack to bringing down such large prey

We dont need to join that pack, but surely we can cooperate with them. I just still remember that embargo "memory" at my mind.

Bangladesh Buy Warship Made in Indonesia

The Government of Bangladesh ordered 18 units of patrol boats of type of X12 High Speed made by PT Lundin Industry Invest whose factory is located in Banyuwangi, East Java.

The signing of the project was conducted by the Deputy Director General of Bangladesh Commodore Syed Yahya and owner of PT Lundin, John Ivar Alan Lundin, in Banyuwangi, Tuesday, October 28, 2014. "The contract value of Rp 75 billion," said Lizza, Director of Lundin.

Lizza explains X12 High Speed patrol boats is a new product made by PT Lundin. Ship made from carbon composite that has a length of 11.7 meters and a speed of 35 knots. PT Lundin will work on the project in the year ahead.

Lundin recognize Bangladesh on exhibition warship which took place in various countries since two years ago. Then PT Lundin participate in the bidding by participants from companies warships from 17 countries. "Turns out we won," said John Ivar's wife.

PT Lundin is a manufacturer of military ships from Banyuwangi newly established in 2001. The company is now a mainstay of the nation for being able to create sophisticated world class warships.

Each year on average of PT Lundin produce 12 ships which are categories as military vessels, commercial, recreational, and for the benefit of the SAR. The entire product is named: North Sea Boats. The products of PT Lundin has ordered the Navy Asia, Middle East, Europe, and America.

The new name of the company soared after creating the missile fast boat (trimaran) KRI Klewang 625 Navy launched last August. Ship cost of Rp 114 billion from the state budget from 2009 to 2011, claimed first in the world to apply the carbon composite materials that are not able to be detected or the so-called stealth ship radar. But this ship burned prior to submission to the Navy.

To reporters, Syed Yahya, said Bangladesh began to strengthen its country's waters since 1995. The X12 High Speed Vessel types can be produced in Europe, but Bangladesh chose to cooperate with Indonesia. "We want to cooperate with Indonesia which also a Muslim country," said Yahya.

Patrol vessels, Yahya said, will be equipped with the 20-40 millimeter ammunition. "As the patrol boat, no special weapons will be put in," he said.

Bangladesh Beli Kapal Perang Buatan Indonesia   | -nasional- | Tempo.co

We dont need to join that pack, but surely we can cooperate with them. I just still remember that embargo "memory" at my mind.
we're more like a lone tiger. hunting alone in the woods...

Special air force troops conduct anti-terror exercise in China
Senin, 27 Oktober 2014 20:56 WIB |

1551209_20141027083824-jpg.138454

Keifang, China (ANTARA News) - Special troops (Paskhas) of the Indonesian Air Force (TNI AU) are conducting another joint exercise with their Chinese counterparts to improve their fighting skills and to build relations between the two nations.

As many as 80 orange-beret troops of the TNI AU are taking part in the joint exercise being held at the Integrated Training Center of the 43 Airborne Division of the Peoples Liberation Army (PLA).

An equal number of personnel of the Chinese contingent are participating in the joint program titled "Sharp Knife Airborne 2014."

The Exercise Director of the Indonesian contingent, Col. Bambang Hariyono, said on Monday that the joint exercise included training in basic shooting, special shooting, military self-defense, and operations related to freeing hostages and anti-terror actions.

"Training in hurdles, climbing, rappelling, fast-trooping simulations and terror-thwarting techniques will also be part of the join exercise," he revealed.

The special elite troops of the Indonesian Army held the first ever exercise with their Chinese counterparts in June 2011, after the Indonesia-China Defense Cooperation Agreement was signed on November 7, 2007.

The special forces of the two countries armies held another anti-terror exercise in Jinan in the Chinese province of Shandong in July 2012.

The Indonesian cavalry held similar activities with their Chinese counterparts in the Margahayu region in West Java in November 2013.

Furthermore, the navies of the two countries also plan to conduct joint exercises both in Indonesia and China.(*)

Special air force troops conduct anti-terror exercise in China - ANTARA News

we're more like a lone tiger. hunting alone in the woods...

Actually we are more like some one that see himself as independent and strong, and doesnt want to be seen as a follower of two or three popular guy at school who are competing each other and who also has a lot of follower behind them.

Our influence though lies on other independence guys, thats why we are one of the founder of Non Block group.

If I get to choose an Animal I prefer a Cat:

Independent, strong and will only be come to you if you give it something it want.

Tiger is A Cat :devil:

credit to Samuel Tirta

Korean MBT.jpg

Just like i've stated several months ago, some of our army top brass is very keen about K-9 thunder and K1A1 MBT from South Korean

Back
Top Bottom